Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 582 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 632 682 1082 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 17734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9019

    LOL Nice try.

    Texted with this ad for a bit this morning, negation went fine, no red flags went off, they gave me the address and just asked that I let them know when I'm close. Even messaged with them on Snap and they sent a picture. Decent house in a decent neighborhood in Florissant. Knocked on the door, younger AA answered the door and asked if I needed something. LOL Looked him in the face and said I guess I have the wrong address and smiled. He closed the door.

    Don't know what the intention was but thankfully I carry myself in a way that shows I can handle myself so if they meant to start trouble, it didn't happen.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73642325

  2. #9018

    Met her friend

    Quote Originally Posted by FloydLeukins  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/aliyahxxx

    No reviews, different city each day, deposit required.
    She seems legit. I saw a friend of hers name Kandylegs recently in Philly. They do videos together. And she recommended this Aliyahxxx.

  3. #9017
    Quote Originally Posted by NckManner2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Jenn before? Are her pics accurate?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73449338
    I saw her recently, good service, had no issues with communication. I'll repeat. Decent apartment of Delmar and DeBalivier.

  4. #9016

    Yeah Right. Deposit Scam

    https://tryst.link/escort/aliyahxxx

    No reviews, different city each day, deposit required.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8226CE3E-7312-4493-844D-FE7758C1C659.jpg‎  

  5. #9015

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by NckManner2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Jenn before? Are her pics accurate?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73449338
    Good luck she never answers texts or the phone.

  6. #9014
    Quote Originally Posted by NckManner2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Jenn before? Are her pics accurate?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73449338
    I saw her a few months ago. Pics are very accurate and she is one of the best I've been with. She looks even better in person. Her oral skill was great and reverse cowgirl was too. I will definitely repeat.

  7. #9013

    Parker

    Finally got into see this beautiful tatted lady with a great body that all of the board is talking about I must say everything written is true she offers a great time and a pleasure to be with I will repeat when possible! She knows how to please for sure and likes to be pleased as well.

    Leaveit.

  8. #9012
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSpade  [View Original Post]
    Tried today high volume it seems bring your own condoms I did not try.
    Well, damn. Her ad was enough to at least pique my interest.

  9. #9011
    Quote Originally Posted by NckManner2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Jenn before? Are her pics accurate?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73449338
    Yes, I have seen her quite a few times and she is fantastic. Pics are accurate, performance is good and in a moderately safe area for a decent rate. Would recommend.

  10. #9010

    Different Jenn, anyone seen her before?

    Has anyone seen this Jenn before? Are her pics accurate?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73449338

  11. #9009
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Uhm, that's also a single outlet 220v wall outlet housing down behind her left hip in the last picture-I've been to Russia, Europe and Asia more than enough times to recognize one-so that basically gives away the game, LOL.

    Be Careful Guys!
    That is Sarah Carvalho a cosplay and Instagram girl from Brazil.

    Hot little thing. Really nice rack.

    https://www.instagram.com/sarahcarvalhot/

    https://motherless.com/G6CB0A27

  12. #9008
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Uhm, that's also a single outlet 220v wall outlet housing down behind her left hip in the last picture-I've been to Russia, Europe and Asia more than enough times to recognize one-so that basically gives away the game, LOL.

    Be Careful Guys!
    Thanks for the input, all. Going to pass.

    V.

  13. #9007
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveIt  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know much about this lady she goes by Spice out of Caseyville seems pretty straight forward has some comments of listcrawler but know reviews if you do let me know thank leaveit.
    Saw her ad on LC and came here to search for info. Did you ever give her a try?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73415155

  14. #9006

    For the trained eye

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    No Comments, No Reviews, pics on Tineye, 17 ads in 3 days, be careful.
    Uhm, that's also a single outlet 220v wall outlet housing down behind her left hip in the last picture-I've been to Russia, Europe and Asia more than enough times to recognize one-so that basically gives away the game, LOL.

    Be Careful Guys!

  15. #9005
    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a textbook scam to me.
    No Comments, No Reviews, pics on Tineye, 17 ads in 3 days, be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape