Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 406 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuyAvl87  [View Original Post]
    Infrequent poster here. Just came across this the beauty recently on STG and her body reminds me of a lady that was in the paper and news a few years ago that got caught operating in Candler. Has anyone seen this gem or know if it's her back in the game. She was fun back then and would allow BBFS CIP. I travel through AVL every month for the weekend so I will have to try her out the next time I'm there.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...u/778155767312
    Are you talking about Sara who got popped a couple of times and was boo-hooing on WLOS about it? I don't think so. After she got out she was running a clean game so she could get her kids back. Here's an old ad of hers, beside she was a tiny little thing.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sweet-sa...heville-217625

  2. #3577

    Familiar body from years ago.

    Infrequent poster here. Just came across this the beauty recently on STG and her body reminds me of a lady that was in the paper and news a few years ago that got caught operating in Candler. Has anyone seen this gem or know if it's her back in the game. She was fun back then and would allow BBFS CIP. I travel through AVL every month for the weekend so I will have to try her out the next time I'm there.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...u/778155767312

  3. #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by EastWest  [View Original Post]
    Lux is a delight. She's higher end than most of the providers discussed on this board and does set a high bar for screening. She's worth it as far as I'm concerned.
    Greek is listed as a option in her ad, do you know if that is in fact true?

  4. #3575

    Cando.

    I have visited Cando a couple of times before. First visit was great, second was less than avg. She charged me extra for greek then would barely let me penetrate. But I did finish in her pretty pussy. However, yesterday she had me drive 40 minutes to swannanoa then ghost me. She has gone to the dark side I guess. I'm sure demons has something to do with it.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/946875368484

  5. #3574

    She sounded fun.. But

    Made first contact with her around 1:30 pm Wednesday. Seemed fine. Then silent for 2 or 3 hours. Then texted back to further schedule a meetup. We conversed with a few texts then she went silent until 12:05 am. Such a waist of time. She looks hot!

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...t/814560817966

  6. #3573
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy  [View Original Post]
    Hi Zoey, are you in Asheville or Winston Salem like your ad states?
    Her bio says winston salem, putting two and two together I would have to assume she's new here.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentSpies  [View Original Post]
    This is Asheville section and her ad says Winston-Salem.
    That's her bio, must be outdated, the ad is clearly posted in Asheville and I can assure you that I didn't have to drive to Winston Salem.

  7. #3572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsk9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have a review? This one screams uncle LEO to me. So many red flags it makes me think it really isn't her. Hopefully I am wrong.
    The simple rule for me is when the words in the add are racy it's a fake. So I am not going on the first time reviewers comments LOL. Of course if it's LEO (very possible) the case gets thrown out in court but your life is ruined by that point.

  8. #3571
    Quote Originally Posted by TreesumAbacus  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with her, she's the real deal. Deserving of her ad's title. Everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped.

    Her ad is accurate in every way, truly a master of her craft, presents herself very well, kind and communicative.

    She's in the process of getting her life on track and is well on her way. Sober, clean, and discreet.

    100% worth it, just be kind and respectful because she's not playing games or trying to mislead anyone.

    After a few sketchy, misleading, and failed dreams in this hobby, she was a rare breath of fresh air. Highly recommended. .

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...j/252299006069
    Anyone else have a review? This one screams uncle LEO to me. So many red flags it makes me think it really isn't her. Hopefully I am wrong.

  9. #3570

    My friend had a dream about her

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    She been posting long time but I can't find any reviews?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...y/333535965980
    Nice body, but everything was covered.

  10. #3569

    Wrong board section

    Quote Originally Posted by TreesumAbacus  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with her, she's the real deal. Deserving of her ad's title. Everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped.

    Her ad is accurate in every way, truly a master of her craft, presents herself very well, kind and communicative.

    She's in the process of getting her life on track and is well on her way. Sober, clean, and discreet.

    100% worth it, just be kind and respectful because she's not playing games or trying to mislead anyone.

    After a few sketchy, misleading, and failed dreams in this hobby, she was a rare breath of fresh air. Highly recommended. .

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...j/252299006069
    This is Asheville section and her ad says Winston-Salem.

  11. #3568
    Quote Originally Posted by TreesumAbacus  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with her, she's the real deal. Deserving of her ad's title. Everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped.

    Her ad is accurate in every way, truly a master of her craft, presents herself very well, kind and communicative.

    She's in the process of getting her life on track and is well on her way. Sober, clean, and discreet.

    100% worth it, just be kind and respectful because she's not playing games or trying to mislead anyone.

    After a few sketchy, misleading, and failed dreams in this hobby, she was a rare breath of fresh air. Highly recommended. .

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...j/252299006069
    Hi Zoey, are you in Asheville or Winston Salem like your ad states?

  12. #3567

    Zoey

    Just had a dream with her, she's the real deal. Deserving of her ad's title. Everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped.

    Her ad is accurate in every way, truly a master of her craft, presents herself very well, kind and communicative.

    She's in the process of getting her life on track and is well on her way. Sober, clean, and discreet.

    100% worth it, just be kind and respectful because she's not playing games or trying to mislead anyone.

    After a few sketchy, misleading, and failed dreams in this hobby, she was a rare breath of fresh air. Highly recommended. .

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...j/252299006069

  13. #3566
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  14. #3565

    Molly

    Hi, tried searching for Molly but ended up not finding anything. Any Intel on her? Usually lists under Pure Satisfaction.

  15. #3564

    Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ83  [View Original Post]
    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...x/970315858519

    I'd love to hear some feedback on her as nothing came up when I searched for her on here. I live in between Knoxville and Asheville but work in Knox so I'm always dabbling there. I haven't made it to Asheville yet but just started looking considering our options in Knox seem to be even worse than yours. You can PM me if you'd like. Thanks fellas.
    Lux is a delight. She's higher end than most of the providers discussed on this board and does set a high bar for screening. She's worth it as far as I'm concerned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape