Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,456 to 16,470 of 41299
-
01-19-22 16:47 #24844Senior Member

Posts: 419Natalie
Both are real. The 2nd one is using old pics but delivered as promised.
Originally Posted by Ajb6655
[View Original Post]
Natalie (first link) is much more attractive but is pricier and everything is covered. Lots of rules but she is good to go as long as you're not expecting GFE. She likes to smoke so if you bring a little weed it will go a long way. Stay safe.
-
01-19-22 16:33 #24843Senior Member

Posts: 919Also, water is wet
Post language sounds like a scam? Check.
Out of town phone number? Check.
Brand new posting? Check.
Says "real people only" Check.
There's nothing here to make you think that it's not a scam.
Originally Posted by CuseoRange1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 16:18 #24842Regular Member

Posts: 16On the Fence
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/352595620027
Is she worth the time her comms where actually decent just need to know if the rest.
-
01-19-22 16:11 #24841Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks for the heads up I did see that ad too honestly if your not one of those traveling Latinas with a 786 number I'm automatically assuming your a scammer.
Originally Posted by CuseoRange1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 15:46 #24840Senior Member

Posts: 173Natalie (top one)
Natalie is real. Incall location isn't great and she basically told me she has a pimp. Nice body, but not so nice attitude. She is a little firecracker. Not worth it IMO.
Originally Posted by Ajb6655
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 13:57 #24839Regular Member

Posts: 17
-
01-19-22 12:54 #24838Senior Member

Posts: 260Jenny
Had a meeting with Jenny today and she is a class act, her place was well kept and clean pretty good spot and great performance!! Pretty little blonde like in the pics, I give her a 👍128077;128077; Treat her nice and she will treat you nice. There is a ""couple"" scamming people with her info from my understanding. So when in doubt video chat, she is legit!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/199887629422
-
01-19-22 12:45 #24837Senior Member

Posts: 618Real? Or not?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/021605533983
Is this a real deal ad? The "downtown" location seems odd.
-
01-19-22 12:38 #24836Senior Member

Posts: 618Real on the westside
They are both real.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
The first one is a little pricey, that's all I can tell you. Our schedules have not lined up yet.
The second one is reasonable and provides good service, in my experience. I've seen her a couple times and she was clear headed, no blatantly obvious signs of drugs, and service was good both times.
I'm curious about the social media information.
-
01-19-22 11:33 #24835Senior Member

Posts: 185Exactly
Your gut told you the answer already. But you're still asking LMAO. Believe someone said the first one had robbed them, but the second one you could try. She's real on the westside, but those pics are old. Last time I saw her years ago the bumps on her skin had gotten worse, and she was the typical rush job and didn't do the full time. Checked her social media and a monger even married her?. WTF LOL she posts all day, so not sure when she would perform wifely duties.
Originally Posted by Ajb6655
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 04:55 #24834Regular Member

Posts: 18[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-18-22 20:23 #24833Senior Member

Posts: 457Those were good times. I preferred Rikki over Jenn, but still a fun time from both and Jenn could grind cowgirl about as good as I have had.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 19:48 #24832Senior Member

Posts: 805Pretty fun
She can be pretty fun if you catch her on the right day.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
Drama as with all these girls. I think she can host sometimes but always done outcall with her.
I've seen her probably 3-4 times over last couple years. Met her originally on WYP and she's on SA as well.
Pretty nice body, above average BBBJ and she gets into it if you treat her right and as I said you catch her on a good day.
Never any issues with her though other than normal things like not being on time etc but nothing major.
I will say last time I saw her. Maybe in November or so. She looked a tad rough around edges but not overly so. She said she was tired and didn't look like she did much to get herself looking her best but wasn't ugly by any means and never any odors etc.
-
01-18-22 17:21 #24831Senior Member

Posts: 260Jenny
Jenny contacted me and apologized for missing our date and wants to make it right and we are rescheduling. She had some unforeseen circumstances come up. She seems genuine so will report back after meeting up.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 16:59 #24830Senior Member

Posts: 181Jenn
I wish I had, but very happy to have had the opportunity to know her now. She told me she had been in an abusive relationship with her ex and that he cut all her hair off, that's why she has it so short now.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy15
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






