Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,471 to 16,485 of 41295
-
01-18-22 12:48 #24825Senior Member

Posts: 1260Still A Robbery
In my book it is.
Originally Posted by ArchyRozay
[View Original Post]
Idc if that was planned or not, The fact that service wasn't fulfilled is an error on the girls part. Before I even see a girl and thru text, if she tells me that she needs dinero to pay for a room, that's an indicator that either its going to be a sucky service bcuz her mind is too focused on paying rent or it's simply a cash and dash bcuz you relinquished tokens prior to service. It's too easy for a girl to play her little fuck fuck games once she's got payment in hand. Judging by your post, that's what it was but she realized she wasn't gonna submit.
I don't see girls when it's close to check out time for this simple fact. Thats usually between 10 am - 1300. Either she squares away her rent prior to meet or we meet after she's paid rent so I ain't involved in her personal problems.
I turn this on them by saying: "I'm horny now. Can I run to the ATM after you've sucked me off?
-
01-18-22 12:26 #24824Senior Member

Posts: 180I'm curious on this too.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 12:16 #24823Senior Member

Posts: 348Kassidddy is not LEO
Dreamed about Kassidddy numerous times solo as well as threesomes with her and some of her friends. She has been around for years and is well known. She is not LEO.
Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 12:09 #24822Senior Member

Posts: 180You should have seen her about 7 years ago when she was doing doubles with Rikki (RIP). She was smoking hot back then. Always has been a great provider.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 12:08 #24821Regular Member

Posts: 3In my experience she told me she does the cuck thing but only with willing clients. I've seen her twice since Friday and both times there was no husband and in a very safe and discreet area.
Originally Posted by MysticMack
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 11:51 #24820Regular Member

Posts: 12 reviews
Hey fellas, do why'all know anything about these 2? Seem a little to cute to be true?
Thanks!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/632111920849
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/295200319783
-
01-18-22 11:47 #24819Senior Member

Posts: 65Be sure
Thanks SBNR! Read a report on this lady and for the subject it mentioned that "I haven't been around since her husband / DB took over". Just really wanted to specify what that means in particular and if it's a safe environment.
Originally Posted by SitBackNRelax
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 09:05 #24818Senior Member

Posts: 554Butterfly Jenn
That's Butterfly Jenn she's been reviewed on this forum dozens of times. Mixed reviews, but mostly positive.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 07:54 #24817Senior Member

Posts: 32Yed
Yes, I visited her and her pictures are accurate. Her husbands was not present when I visited. She gives reall good BBBJ.
Originally Posted by MysticMack
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 07:34 #24816Senior Member

Posts: 265Read It Again
It clearly says "HR", not "HH" or "HHR".
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 06:05 #24815Senior Member

Posts: 181Jenna, Middleburg.
Looking for intell on this provider? Haven't found anything on STG.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...dleburg-919000
-
01-18-22 05:18 #24814Senior Member

Posts: 65Dreaming?
Will be coming to Jax soon. I was wondering how was the dream with this lady in details? In particular, have anyone went on a date with this lady while her husband or boyfriend around? Any details about this experience would be greatly appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/73651240
-
01-18-22 05:12 #24813Senior Member

Posts: 18160 min
No, it was one HR. Seemed reasonable at the time. She offered to make it 140 for my inconvenience, I'm 40 min away. I thought that was a nice gesture so I tipped her after the session.
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 00:34 #24812Senior Member

Posts: 75She's a thief!
Do yourself a big favor. Stay away,
Originally Posted by Grune
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 00:12 #24811Regular Member

Posts: 2She was kinda bland tbh head was trash and for less than a min and had an attitude when I was mentioning how dry she was.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




