Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 18424
-
01-19-22 13:21 #8269Senior Member

Posts: 1064I fucking envy him. You see the ham beasts that get posted on here. It's fucking sad state now.
Originally Posted by HenryT458
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 13:14 #8268Senior Member

Posts: 361A friend of mine used to have business in Kiev in the Ukraine. He would send me pics of his SA conquests there. OMFG. Amazingly beautiful women. They would treat him like a king. Spend the entire night for what a DC hottie wanted. But since covid. He can't get away and with Putin knocking on the door there, I wouldn't want to either.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 11:23 #8267Senior Member

Posts: 468Ebb and flow of the Bowl. Get ready.
Get ready gents. There is going to be a flood of new SBs and a lot of old SBs who will be on Seeking soon.
I think May 2022 is when the floodgates open. Those student loans aren't going to pay themselves.
-
01-19-22 09:30 #8266Senior Member

Posts: 84My approach has alwyas been to meet them in the middle. When they're from NY, it's the 30th street station. If they're in Philly I tend to go there, but have had a few hop the train to Wilmington. One PA SB told me that hoping on a train made her feel special because I "sent for her. " smh. It was like a 15 minute ride, so I'm not sure why it felt special LOL.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 09:27 #8265Senior Member

Posts: 1064It's time to go to mother Russia. Now I see why old simps that can't get any run to Russia to get brides.
It's like candyland over there fuck these cracked out pro hoes in dc asking for $$$ when they need to pay me to chat.
-
01-19-22 08:35 #8264Senior Member

Posts: 1064I don't think money is the primary motive. Shit, the NYC girls can get a lot more cash in NYC from one of the many greasy old dudes there.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Maybe it's some fantasy they want to fulfill. The French girl that visited me 4 x from NYC didn't care about the cash. Initially she wanted to make sure the bus fare was covered and she has a hotel to stay in.
My potential date for next week if she comes thru.
I'm hoping she looks like her pics.
-
01-19-22 00:49 #8263Senior Member

Posts: 1026These girls never gotten scammed?
I know you don't like "pro SB's" but are these girls FRESH on the site? Never had a sugar daddy before, or gone somewhere and dude promised money, got fucked and dude didn't pay?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Cause forking over a train ticket ($150 unless you take the fucking 4 am train) and getting dicked down for potentially 0 money if you just bail seems like a dumb move. Unless they really just want your dick and whether they get paid or not is not as important, I guess?
Either way, hope it goes well.
-
01-18-22 21:59 #8262Senior Member

Posts: 586Beautifuljaylah
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-899fb3f2f87a
Anyone know anything about this one? Seems a little TGTBT. Didn't know if another set of eyes would recognize, say, stolen Instagram photos or something else that I don't. PM me if you'd rather talk there instead of in the open, if you're working on her.
-
01-18-22 16:31 #8261Senior Member

Posts: 586FunBabe. Another time waster
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-7d48702aee76
This one is trying to trade "conversation" for money. Yeah, let me get right on sending you my life savings for that, whoever the Hell you are.
-
01-18-22 14:01 #8260Senior Member

Posts: 1021Looks like she's got some big ass feet for someone listed at 5'5.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 13:54 #8259Senior Member

Posts: 1064Oh, Purdue girl disappeared. Damn she would have been a nice one.
Oh well, I've an NYC one coming to dc next week. All from 2 days of texting and a voice chat. She's even booking the train tickets niw.
Yeah, this guarantees a good time if they're willing to travel.
-
01-18-22 12:31 #8258Senior Member

Posts: 586Whatsapp scammer
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-e624a0d86895
Asked this one a very pointed question about their profile, but instead of, you know, answering, I get choppy bullshit remarks and asked if I use WHATSAPP (all in caps, because, hey, obvious scammer is obvious). Avoid.
-
01-18-22 09:28 #8257Senior Member

Posts: 880Smart companion
Couple of warning signs to me. Had a profile about 4 years. 4th photo -- black dress sitting in chair. Unless I'm mistaken, there is a streak of red on the stiletto which are Laboutain $600+ shoes. Should give you some sense of her ask.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 07:32 #8256Senior Member

Posts: 390Still learning this weird board software after all these years. Thanks, man!
This link should work: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 07:23 #8255Senior Member

Posts: 880Ginger fun
One of her private pics looks very familiar but says she's only been in DC a few months.
Had a profile since 2014, but is only 31. Long haul SB.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-1bb4db519a5f
Any intel?











Reply With Quote






