Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 10614
-
01-19-22 02:10 #5184Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423One & Done
BBFS. Head game sucked though, and not literally. No kissing, so that's lame. Her pictures look better than she does. She's not ugly, but I wouldn't say "quite attractive". Her ass was round, and okay, but not great. Her personality was nice and fairly outgoing, but she doesn't seem to like what she does. Most everything about it seemed mechanical. She smokes too. I didn't check her profile, and actually I still haven't; however, smoking and the smell it leaves is nasty. Had I checked and discovered that, I would've passed. Smokers are a deal breaker for me. Also, her kitty had a slight odor.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
I do not recommend seeing her.Last edited by RamblinJavlin; 01-19-22 at 02:12. Reason: errors and clarity
-
01-18-22 23:24 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 97God damn
I can smell that funk through my monitor LOL.
Originally Posted by RickyCH
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 18:53 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 25Menu speaks for itself
https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...w/278732399276
She's still months away but figured y'all would like to get a heads up.
-
01-18-22 12:15 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 577Luck of the draw
Saw her twice. Got BBFS twice. Slightly shorted on time (hour booked and paid) first time as next guy was downstairs and waiting.
Second time she tried shorting me (hour booked and paid) at the 20-25 minute mark. I called her bluff. I said if you're only willing to do hh, then refund me an appropriate amount. She did. I left. I'm done.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 21:40 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 443I only saw her once and got it and have been trying to see her again. She's no showed me 3 times tho but I still haven't given up.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 20:00 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 1157You lucky, I didn't get BBFS, even offered to show my test result, nothing.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
Not the best head service either. Little tummy stretch marks. Booked hr, left in 20 min.
Towards the end she said she only offer bb to regulars.
-
01-15-22 23:45 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 733Anna
I've got my fingers crossed for her visiting California soon. I guess the only question is what doesn't she do? Rimming? How's the DFK? Water sports, clock watcher?
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 23:46 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 1141Insatiable Anna
I get an email a few days before she gets to Portland. She has a civic job that requires her to travel. She does this for fun. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one so there is no reason for her to post an ad. She has many suitors. I've seen Anna at least a dozen times.
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 23:18 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 733Insatiable Anna
I'm pretty sure you can only reach her via email through TNA. BUT you have to email almost the instant you see her ad because she fills up (pun intended).
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 23:00 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 97Fake profile
That's a fake, pictures are of a camgirl called heatherbby.
Originally Posted by GoBengals
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 17:28 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 110Her profile on TNA says she hasn't been on the site since last November, how did you reach her?
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 14:22 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 39The skinniest BBW I ever saw, LOL
Either she doesn't know what "BBW" means or her pictures are REALLY old, hah.
Her listcrawler ad: 💋💦💋SPECIALS👅Pretty BBW😋 💋💦💋Curvy Ass And Clean Pussy 💋💦.
Lists "BB, GFE" as available services, but I wonder if she has a unique interpretation of those terms as well!
-
01-13-22 14:19 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 2936I have never gotten a reply to my emails.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 14:07 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 443I wrote insatiable Anna in the title?
Originally Posted by Flash1888
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 13:17 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 765I've hesitated with her
Because, frankly, her face pics look like there has been some hard mileage put on. What did you think? I'm a wrong?
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





