Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 527 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6503

    Criminal justice major

    One of my past SB was a reserved MP / criminal justice student. I still was still bbfscip her, while giving her a ppm. She was in the process of joining a local law enforcement during the time we were together. She didn't make it, but last I hear she was planning to go full service with army. Just be careful about what you text her till the M&G.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBday2020  [View Original Post]
    Anytime someone describes themselves as a 21 year old criminal justice student, my stomach gets a little queasy.

    Anyone know anything about this hottie.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-44f3d27a6f97

  2. #6502

    Smart Princess

    Anytime someone describes themselves as a 21 year old criminal justice student, my stomach gets a little queasy.

    Anyone know anything about this hottie.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-44f3d27a6f97

  3. #6501

    500 flowers?? She may as well FHS

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt410  [View Original Post]
    500, some of these women really think men are that desperate. 500 could get me 5 dreams for the month. Let her play with herself. For those who want to pay her, go for it. Its your money.

  4. #6500

    Babykandii


  5. #6499

    LoverofA. T.

    Chubby girl wants 500 ppm. Hard pass!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-7fa8d789be8f

  6. #6498
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlind95  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Pixie from SA? I tried to text her but I guess I have her old number. Thanks.
    I was wondering the same.

  7. #6497
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferreter  [View Original Post]
    BelaDiosa. https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-71a67ca0c463.

    Wants 5 pm. Pics do not justify 5 pm. Passed.

    If I recall, met her of off WYP like 2 years back. It was cash and dash. Not worth the trouble, unless she has mend her ways. But definitely not for 5 not even for 250!
    Tell her if she wants 5 to drop 60.

  8. #6496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Myaiyana

    Don't have a link as I already blocked her and forgot to copy it down. But she's 21, Black, and has the tagline of "discrete fun" (sic). Side note, why can't anyone on this site spell discreet? New-ish account, I believe. Wanted to sell pics / videos for $200, according to her, but thought everyone and their brother was being cheap by offering that for sex. Wanted 400 PPM for the act itself, condoms required, too. Moved on from that.

    Had another waste-of-time chat with a different 21-year-old, also Black, whose name was "In Person Only" with the squirt emoji following. I think her tagline was "Daddy's pleaser". She may have been a DC girl rather than a Baltimore girl, but they're kind of running together for me at this point; search both cities if you're interested in talking to her. She wanted 350 PPM for BBFS, but no CIM of any kind whatsoever, which was a little weird. Made a strange argument about how the pill is not great birth control and that 4 loads was the most she'd take in 2 hours. Someone needs to tell her that seeing someone new tends to increase sperm count (among other factors), so number has not much to do with quality of swimmers, but anyway. I asked her for another picture or two because hers were not terribly revealing. She wanted money for that, I said no, things stalled out there. Blocked her, too.

  9. #6495

    BelaDiosa

    BelaDiosa. https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-71a67ca0c463.

    Wants 5 pm. Pics do not justify 5 pm. Passed.

    If I recall, met her of off WYP like 2 years back. It was cash and dash. Not worth the trouble, unless she has mend her ways. But definitely not for 5 not even for 250!

  10. #6494

    A few reports

    Bunny_Soft17. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-68660d561675.

    All seemed good, set up a meet, price reasonable. Confirmed by text morning of. 30 min after our meeting time she texted to ask if we could do it another day. Fuck. I had lunch at the bar and went home. Blown her off since.

    Southerngirl. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-48bb076bbd41.

    CRAZY SCAM. Had like one message exchange and went to text. Silence for a couple of days, then a diarrhea of text (seriously, like 30 messages) about how SA is about to go down and she's dating a politician who told her the attorneys general are going after SA and my name is going to be attached to it and I'll be "exposed, but "she" (or whoever is controlling the account) has a way around it, for a price. Ugh. Blocked.

    BelaDiosa. https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-71a67ca0c463.

    Wants 5 pm. Pics do not justify 5 pm. Passed.

    Funlittleshae. https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-5fb7c52eee2b.

    Wants to keep things online at this point. Good luck with that.

  11. #6493

    Pixie

    Does anyone know what happened to Pixie from SA? I tried to text her but I guess I have her old number. Thanks.

  12. #6492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    2. DTF, open menu. Can't host. 3 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-748b584b998a
    I didn't look that closely, but her real name in on the name tag in one of her pictures.

  13. #6491

    Crazy Meg

    Met up with her last year. Very jaded personality. She was in and out the door within 1 hr. She also a little cubbier then her pics led you to believe. She sets up a new SA account every few weeks. I made the mistake, and hit on her a few times on her different accounts. I would pass if I was you. She know to F around with SD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this SB? Profile is relatively new, but face kind of seems familiar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-58d52aeaee90

  14. #6490

    Cheeky miss

    Don't waste your time. She sent me her number pretty quick. When I texted it was some dude sounding pretty annoyed at getting another text from a dude. This is a revenge profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this SB? Profile is relatively new, but face kind of seems familiar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-58d52aeaee90

  15. #6489

    CheekyMiss

    Anyone recognize this SB? Profile is relatively new, but face kind of seems familiar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-58d52aeaee90
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bc674955-1749-4298-bcc8-e0b396136511_2x.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape