Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 527 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6488
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Espanagirl

    I'll just add to the chorus of people saying she's not remotely attractive enough to be worth your time, unless you have a South Asian kink. She puts her ethnicity as "other", which I guess means she could be Sri Lankan, Nepalese, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, something like that (something where listing herself as Indian is annoying to her, in other words), but I always get thrown by the name, which instantly makes me think Latina. But yeah, having seen her socials. Thanks Jost. Her tagline about hoping you're a boob guy is 1000% correct.

  2. #6487
    1. Wants online due to ensure for her safety.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-a38f9dc48082

    2. DTF, open menu. Can't host. 3 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-748b584b998a

    3. DTF but has roommates so can't host. 3-4 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-f923be94dbf8

  3. #6486

    "Smart Companion"

    Anybody know anything about her? Sounds good but a couple of red flags have me concerned.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2

  4. #6485
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely real. I met her about a year ago and had an average experience. She is also not my type and I wasn't attracted to her. Happy to share her social for anyone interested in getting a better look.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    I had a date with her almost 2 yrs ago. Easy to set up via text. She came to me. Same thing. Not that attractive, wants higher end (at least for me) and the service she provided was meh. One and done for me. BN60.

  5. #6484
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everyone that even though SA is getting worse with fakes and scammers, its still the best bet to score with SBs despite the frequent extortionist price hikes.

    Problem I am having today is that it is not accepting my vanilla gift card, securespend that I have used for years. I think it may only accept it if I chose " one time" payment option with 90 days payment instead of 30 day " subscription" option but don't have that much on my gift card tonight so I cannot be sure.

    May be we can pool information about some prepaid cards that will still work on SA so that you don't have to use your credit card and risk divulging personal info in a data breach or worse.

    For me, its always been one vanilla visa gift card you get at gas stations.

    Any suggestions are appreciated.

    HT.
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I recently used a Visa gift card, the one-time load up with a 500 max variety. SA didn't take the 30 day membership but did take the 90 day. I wouldn't be surprised if that's intentional.
    Can you please share which specific gift card worked for you because Securespend is not working even with 90 day one time payment option.

    Also, is anybody using their credit cards as payment option on SA. Have you had any problems with that.

    I think this is an important issue because relative anonymity may be thing of past in the hobby. Uber also changed its setting last year to require I'd at setting up new account so cannot offer uber rides as well.

    PM if needed please.

  6. #6483
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    This is a link to the massage in your inbox and not her profile. Can you repost with a direct link to her profile?
    Oppsie!! Rookie mistake. Fixed the original post.

  7. #6482
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Wants 4 big ones cfs only and not willing to change on that later on. Can't host. No thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-33132e10ea45
    This is a link to the massage in your inbox and not her profile. Can you repost with a direct link to her profile?

  8. #6481

    Stephanie12

    Wants 4 big ones cfs only and not willing to change on that later on. Can't host. No thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/25649805-f210-43d3-b464-093259fab771
    Last edited by Baltmonger69; 01-17-22 at 14:57. Reason: fixed the url

  9. #6480

    Espanagirl

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is real. I wasn't attracted to her after our m&g so decided to pass. Didn't discuss allowance since it wasn't going to be a go for me unless it was free and I knew that wasn't happening.
    She is definitely real. I met her about a year ago and had an average experience. She is also not my type and I wasn't attracted to her. Happy to share her social for anyone interested in getting a better look.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  10. #6479

    Ask amount still hasn't changed

    Since your post, and tried my best to use my good looks, charm, wit, and style to do what I could, but sadly it was a no go for me.

    Maybe others might have better luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    I had previously posted about her, and in fact, we discussed her here back in post #6246. I Advised she wanted 7 bills.

    Norm!!

  11. #6478

    Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    I should have known better and copied the number down. I guess she got a lot of interest and pulled the ad. If any one has her number can you DM me?

  12. #6477

    Grand Jury Indicment. Gaetz

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everyone that even though SA is getting worse with fakes and scammers, its still the best bet to score with SBs despite the frequent extortionist price hikes.
    ....
    HT.
    With the grand jury hearing testimony and depending upon how things go, there could be a lot of attention on SA, hope it can survive this.

  13. #6476
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-104f3ca271bc

    Broke off conversation a few weeks back when I didn't text additional pics to her, which I hate doing. Sent her a few of another random guy who looks enough like me to be passable but who isn't me and started up the conversation. It's a strategy I talked about before in one of my old posts where I'll send a happy new year or happy thanksgiving text to prior SBs and prior POTs, just to gauge if they're back on the market without being pushy or invasive.

    Long story short, her minimum is 700. Politely declined. No way that number makes sense for Baltimore.
    I had previously posted about her, and in fact, we discussed her here back in post #6246. I Advised she wanted 7 bills.

    Norm!!

  14. #6475

    Sexyysubmissive


  15. #6474

    Inbox cleared

    Give it a try now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full. You may as well throw out the number she quoted since it'll let others gauge whether she's worth the bother.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape