Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 33231
-
01-19-22 21:50 #22371Senior Member

Posts: 125Contacted
Received noticed she was asleep later in the day, has insomnia and did wake up. May have posted to quick.
Originally Posted by ChaseOne1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 20:43 #22370Senior Member

Posts: 451Hmmmmmm
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 20:36 #22369Senior Member

Posts: 156Summer
Summer.
Looks 8/10.
-nice petite body -small tits -clean.
Communication 1/10.
-Terrible -You will get ghosted and waste hours and days on waiting when she says on way she probably isn't on way.
Performance 7/10.
-great BBBJ -can take a pounding -decent on top.
My Overall experience.
She ghosted me several days when I waited on her because she was "on her way" she is not worth the $. 70 for HH but is a change of pace and hot. Would only recommend if you're not expecting her to show and got nothing else to do, just in case she might show.
-
01-19-22 16:59 #22368Senior Member

Posts: 324Agree
I reported on here back in December. Back then (2019), she told me her name was Maria. She hadn't showered and wore a bracelet on her ankle (bought by her uncle). For me, no squirt either, but I wasn't exactly making much effort. I just wanted to GTFO of there. I hope my report in December wasn't too vague. But I wouldn't recommend her either. Don't waste your $.
Originally Posted by Unbelheathen
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 15:30 #22367Senior Member

Posts: 125Ghosted
After reading review thought I would her a try. Made contact yesterday with her, great communication and set up for today. Agreed to time to confirm and get exact address. Crickets all day! Lucky I was close by for work so did not drive the 45 min one way for nothing.
Originally Posted by RocketGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 15:19 #22366Senior Member

Posts: 235No fun, barely cum
Thanks! I decided to give her a shot. $80 hhr was not worth it. Allowed minimal DATY, brief squirt show (me fingering her and her using a vibe). No CIM or swallow despite ad, she gave up on the BJ quickly and I settled for DIY splashing her tit.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
Her current ad, to protect others:
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...q/127670105498
-
01-19-22 12:57 #22365Senior Member

Posts: 92EE = Eloquent Evenings
Steve runs Eloquent Evenings. His site lists the available ladies & what part of town they work in. I tend to use him since his girls are almost always on time. He's great at keeping me updated if something is wrong. I usually have narrow windows to fit in mongering. If the lady is half an hour late, I might have to just skip & I've wasted time driving. You'll see that a lot in reviews where the service is good while punctuality is lacking.
Originally Posted by Sazzy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 12:03 #22364Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks for your report. Very honest!
Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 11:57 #22363Senior Member

Posts: 168You are halfway there
RTFF. Try out some that seem popular on the board and share your experience.
Originally Posted by Sazzy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 10:27 #22362Senior Member

Posts: 45Amanda NKY
Has anyone been to see her?
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...l/213016062646
-
01-19-22 09:55 #22361Regular Member

Posts: 2Guide
I am new to this. I have just done 1 meetup up until now and it was like few months ago. I want someone to help me and guide me on how to look or the best girls.
-
01-19-22 09:53 #22360Regular Member

Posts: 2Whats an EE (Steve)?
I am new to this I just did a meetup once few months ago. Can anyone give me a guide of how to search for the best girls.
Originally Posted by OneMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 09:37 #22359Senior Member

Posts: 353Brooke
Texted and called few times no answer, no return call, no reply to text.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Has anyone gotten a reply back.
-
01-18-22 23:58 #22358Senior Member

Posts: 2645
Originally Posted by Kfan75
[View Original Post]
Never mind. A quick check of your post history tells me enough of what I need to know.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 20:37 #22357Senior Member

Posts: 138Ashleigh
She's real and was for quite a while up in Miamisburg. However I voted her as my worst visit for 2021. Little action. Some BBBJ which was weak. Some daty and a little full service. All bad. Tried to make herself squirt with toys. Bad at that too. Made me finish myself onto her tits. Wouldn't help with that but said she loves cum on her skin. Overall just odd and bad.
But she does look like her pictures. Big fat and ugly. Should have never done it. Waste of 100 donation.
But she is real. Will respond to texts. And a fairly safe visit. But not recommend by me.
Originally Posted by Plinkos70
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





