Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22578

    Ashleigh

    She's real and was for quite a while up in Miamisburg. However I voted her as my worst visit for 2021. Little action. Some BBBJ which was weak. Some daty and a little full service. All bad. Tried to make herself squirt with toys. Bad at that too. Made me finish myself onto her tits. Wouldn't help with that but said she loves cum on her skin. Overall just odd and bad.

    But she does look like her pictures. Big fat and ugly. Should have never done it. Waste of 100 donation.

    But she is real. Will respond to texts. And a fairly safe visit. But not recommend by me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plinkos70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? I searched Ashleigh but only Ashleigh DD from the past shows up. Was suppose to meet yesterday, but got held up at work. Wondering if it's worth trying to reschedule?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-only/42848345

  2. #22577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    Went for a visit today good service everything is Ion the menu. I have her private number if interested.
    It's hard to say if one would be interested without knowing knowing more than a name. Got a link to an ad, a website, or some other place where we can at least see the potential provider?

  3. #22576

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Plinkos70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? I searched Ashleigh but only Ashleigh DD from the past shows up. Was suppose to meet yesterday, but got held up at work. Wondering if it's worth trying to reschedule?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-only/42848345
    Seen her about 3 was ago in Sharonville 120 don't remember if that was for hhr or hr, looks older & heavier in person, been on Dayton boards out of Miamisburg long as I remember, speaking of memory none to be had from my visit. She's nice,& responded to my text that night which got me there YMMV.

  4. #22575

    Cierra Hamilton

    Went for a visit today good service everything is Ion the menu. I have her private number if interested.

  5. #22574

    Ashleigh - on the other hand

    She references Miller Lane which is Dayton version of Sharonville and her OF is up and references Cincy.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    The way this ad reads it sounds fake to me. Naming a bunch of services is a red flag.

    .

  6. #22573

    Ashleigh

    The way this ad reads it sounds fake to me. Naming a bunch of services is a red flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plinkos70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? I searched Ashleigh but only Ashleigh DD from the past shows up. Was suppose to meet yesterday, but got held up at work. Wondering if it's worth trying to reschedule?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-only/42848345
    .

  7. #22572

    Brookee

    Gentleman just got a text from Brookee. She said that if you have her number contact her she will be in a motel north Cincy this evening an tomorrow. Stay warm up there an see you in March take care of the ladies.

  8. #22571

    It's in the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Phone # please.
    The phone # is in the ad. Just click the link.

  9. #22570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream about Katie, a. K. a. Kly30, who has been around a while and many of you have seen:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73655318

    I've seen her something like 5 or 6 times over the last several years, but the last time I saw her before this was 2 years ago. She was more talkative and engaged in this dream than what I remember from past times. Not sure if that's because she's known me a while or I caught her on a good day, but no complaints from me.

    Incall was a decent hotel in the NE suburbs where there are places to park out of sight close by and walk over. Her requested donation was still the same as what I recall it being before Covid. I plan to repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Phone # please.
    It's in the ad in the link.

  10. #22569

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Phone # please.
    Her number is in that ad:

    419-xxxx538.

  11. #22568

    Ashleigh

    Anyone seen this girl? I searched Ashleigh but only Ashleigh DD from the past shows up. Was suppose to meet yesterday, but got held up at work. Wondering if it's worth trying to reschedule?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-only/42848345

  12. #22567
    Phone # please.

    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream about Katie, a. K. a. Kly30, who has been around a while and many of you have seen:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73655318

    I've seen her something like 5 or 6 times over the last several years, but the last time I saw her before this was 2 years ago. She was more talkative and engaged in this dream than what I remember from past times. Not sure if that's because she's known me a while or I caught her on a good day, but no complaints from me.

    Incall was a decent hotel in the NE suburbs where there are places to park out of sight close by and walk over. Her requested donation was still the same as what I recall it being before Covid. I plan to repeat.

  13. #22566

    Katie

    Had a recent dream about Katie, a. K. a. Kly30, who has been around a while and many of you have seen:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73655318

    I've seen her something like 5 or 6 times over the last several years, but the last time I saw her before this was 2 years ago. She was more talkative and engaged in this dream than what I remember from past times. Not sure if that's because she's known me a while or I caught her on a good day, but no complaints from me.

    Incall was a decent hotel in the NE suburbs where there are places to park out of sight close by and walk over. Her requested donation was still the same as what I recall it being before Covid. I plan to repeat.

  14. #22565
    Quote Originally Posted by Filmbyter  [View Original Post]
    Won't try again. Been in touch for weeks trying to find a time we're both available. Finally settled on a time this afternoon. I'm parked out in front of the address she gave me and texted "I'm here. " Went up and knocked on the door. No answer. No text response.

    I continued to text from the car in front of the address for 30 minutes, then a slew of responses all at once. She apologized for running late, said she'd need 20 minutes to get ready, but asked if I'd pull off. Down the street or to the store or something until she was ready. I didn't respond but went home. An hour later she tries to call me. I texted that I left an hour ago. She asked if I could come back and I told her I needed to be somewhere. I'm generally forgiving, and being a few minutes late isn't usually a problem for me, but this was too much.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73390486
    I woul say she wanted you to pull down the street because she double booked. Wanted to take care of another monger before she told you to come back for sloppy seconds. Kudos to you for leaving an not going back. Been my experience that nothing worth your time coming out of Hamilton.

  15. #22564

    Sarah in Hamilton

    Won't try again. Been in touch for weeks trying to find a time we're both available. Finally settled on a time this afternoon. I'm parked out in front of the address she gave me and texted "I'm here. " Went up and knocked on the door. No answer. No text response.

    I continued to text from the car in front of the address for 30 minutes, then a slew of responses all at once. She apologized for running late, said she'd need 20 minutes to get ready, but asked if I'd pull off. Down the street or to the store or something until she was ready. I didn't respond but went home. An hour later she tries to call me. I texted that I left an hour ago. She asked if I could come back and I told her I needed to be somewhere. I'm generally forgiving, and being a few minutes late isn't usually a problem for me, but this was too much.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73390486

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape