Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 18421
-
01-19-22 09:30 #8266Senior Member

Posts: 84My approach has alwyas been to meet them in the middle. When they're from NY, it's the 30th street station. If they're in Philly I tend to go there, but have had a few hop the train to Wilmington. One PA SB told me that hoping on a train made her feel special because I "sent for her. " smh. It was like a 15 minute ride, so I'm not sure why it felt special LOL.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 09:27 #8265Senior Member

Posts: 1062It's time to go to mother Russia. Now I see why old simps that can't get any run to Russia to get brides.
It's like candyland over there fuck these cracked out pro hoes in dc asking for $$$ when they need to pay me to chat.
-
01-19-22 08:35 #8264Senior Member

Posts: 1062I don't think money is the primary motive. Shit, the NYC girls can get a lot more cash in NYC from one of the many greasy old dudes there.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
Maybe it's some fantasy they want to fulfill. The French girl that visited me 4 x from NYC didn't care about the cash. Initially she wanted to make sure the bus fare was covered and she has a hotel to stay in.
My potential date for next week if she comes thru.
I'm hoping she looks like her pics.
-
01-19-22 00:49 #8263Senior Member

Posts: 1026These girls never gotten scammed?
I know you don't like "pro SB's" but are these girls FRESH on the site? Never had a sugar daddy before, or gone somewhere and dude promised money, got fucked and dude didn't pay?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Cause forking over a train ticket ($150 unless you take the fucking 4 am train) and getting dicked down for potentially 0 money if you just bail seems like a dumb move. Unless they really just want your dick and whether they get paid or not is not as important, I guess?
Either way, hope it goes well.
-
01-18-22 21:59 #8262Senior Member

Posts: 586Beautifuljaylah
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-899fb3f2f87a
Anyone know anything about this one? Seems a little TGTBT. Didn't know if another set of eyes would recognize, say, stolen Instagram photos or something else that I don't. PM me if you'd rather talk there instead of in the open, if you're working on her.
-
01-18-22 16:31 #8261Senior Member

Posts: 586FunBabe. Another time waster
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-7d48702aee76
This one is trying to trade "conversation" for money. Yeah, let me get right on sending you my life savings for that, whoever the Hell you are.
-
01-18-22 14:01 #8260Senior Member

Posts: 1021Looks like she's got some big ass feet for someone listed at 5'5.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 13:54 #8259Senior Member

Posts: 1062Oh, Purdue girl disappeared. Damn she would have been a nice one.
Oh well, I've an NYC one coming to dc next week. All from 2 days of texting and a voice chat. She's even booking the train tickets niw.
Yeah, this guarantees a good time if they're willing to travel.
-
01-18-22 12:31 #8258Senior Member

Posts: 586Whatsapp scammer
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-e624a0d86895
Asked this one a very pointed question about their profile, but instead of, you know, answering, I get choppy bullshit remarks and asked if I use WHATSAPP (all in caps, because, hey, obvious scammer is obvious). Avoid.
-
01-18-22 09:28 #8257Senior Member

Posts: 880Smart companion
Couple of warning signs to me. Had a profile about 4 years. 4th photo -- black dress sitting in chair. Unless I'm mistaken, there is a streak of red on the stiletto which are Laboutain $600+ shoes. Should give you some sense of her ask.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 07:32 #8256Senior Member

Posts: 390Still learning this weird board software after all these years. Thanks, man!
This link should work: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 07:23 #8255Senior Member

Posts: 880Ginger fun
One of her private pics looks very familiar but says she's only been in DC a few months.
Had a profile since 2014, but is only 31. Long haul SB.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-1bb4db519a5f
Any intel?
-
01-18-22 01:13 #8254Senior Member

Posts: 376I reached out, after some friendly texting she mentioned 1 k ppm to start. I wished her the best LOL.
Originally Posted by German5050
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 00:28 #8253Senior Member

Posts: 138Her age is now 44 (with I'd verification).
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-9ff48f1f4320
-
01-18-22 00:01 #8252Senior Member

Posts: 586Link doesn't work
Whenever you copy and paste a link in this board - that is, paste it into a message, then copy it back out of the message and paste it again - the link will break because this board wants to try to chew up the middle of the links like they're nonsense, instead of a link. I noticed you cross-posted from Baltimore, but it will only work correctly in the original post. Just a tip for the future, and for anyone else reading who wondered why their links broke. Gotta go back to the original site and copy & paste again.
Originally Posted by Whistles
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





