Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 579 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 1079 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9049

    RE: Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Parakleet  [View Original Post]
    What was the ripoff exactly?
    I broke one of the rules of the game and gave her the donation after we undressed and then she got me ready to attention, then heard a sound. Asked who was there then told me to hide in the closet. Then told me I had to grab my stuff and hurry up and go while her dude was "in the bathroom".

  2. #9048
    Quote Originally Posted by Colapo9421  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...l/437156693130

    This one ripped me off. Pretended like she didn't know her man was home or maybe even more dangerous her man does not know what she is trying to do. Stay away from this one.

    Her number is: 314-671-1442. She lives at 9 xx Lebanon Ave.

    Stay safe out there.
    What was the ripoff exactly?

  3. #9047

    Belleville IL Ripoff Lebanon Ave.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...l/437156693130

    This one ripped me off. Pretended like she didn't know her man was home or maybe even more dangerous her man does not know what she is trying to do. Stay away from this one.

    Her number is: 314-671-1442. She lives at 9 xx Lebanon Ave.

    Stay safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2889A034-A3E3-45BC-AA60-AC0E77DEF172.jpg‎   09493429-3D82-45B1-924E-9E817B69FDF7.jpg‎   51263926-F6D0-49CC-9BA4-3A37EF41BC72.jpg‎  

  4. #9046
    Damn, she's got a rare Incall today. Better jump on that guys! I wish I could today, been waiting to try this one for a while.

  5. #9045

    That link is Piper. She's real.

    Piper is real, and this ad is accurate with current pics. I see her fairly often. She posts nearly everyday for a couple years now. She frequently travels to Chicago to work, and some other cities, but she's based here in St Louis.

    Not sure how you're getting all those other links? Lloyd.

  6. #9044

    Ad

    Looks like it was up every day?

  7. #9043
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon, my dudes. You got to show some basic tech skills when researching these ads, because this shows the clear signs of a scan:

    1. A Google search for the number doesn't bring anything else relevant up. No other ads, no reviews, etc. Just junk.

    2. When you search for the images of the skinny girl in the ad, they trace to a provider all the way in SLC:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ecity/62106643

    3. Searching for the snapchat name brings up an entirely different phone number. With a different girl in the photos:

    https://callescort.org/314-548-9937

    So while I'm glad nothing when sideways when you knocked on that door like a fool, the whole situation could have. And should have. Been avoided.
    Ad is up: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...243/3145855048.

  8. #9042
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Uhm, that's also a single outlet 220v wall outlet housing down behind her left hip in the last picture-I've been to Russia, Europe and Asia more than enough times to recognize one-so that basically gives away the game, LOL.

    Be Careful Guys!
    Holey shit Batman you have some great eyes.

  9. #9041
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn314  [View Original Post]
    We all take a risk each time we play this game. While most providers have met me at the door before I could knock, I've knocked. Please, share with us your technique for knowing for certain what's on the other side of the door? I appreciate the op sharing the experience, wish there was more info since the ad is predictably down now. Sadly I always assume that there's someone behind the door that wants to take my money. So far I've been able to avoid the two or three armed thugs jumping me. I have had a pimp / boyfriend try to shake me down.
    I for one never try to make contact with a provider the first time I see a ad. I want to see it run for a couple of weeks. I may miss out on something good, but I feel things are a lot safer that way. It will never surprise me if someday, the moral police start posting ads to try to lure johns to visit what they think is a provider just so they can use their handcuffs, under the pretext of drying up the cash flow to the working ladies. Also it pays to pay attention to this site. You guys have helped me make decisions about not seeing a poor provider in the past, and if the LE start entrapping people I feel sure someone will let us know.

  10. #9040

    Any reviews?

    Did a image and number search. Seems TGTBT, but then again it doesn't.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73705265#.

  11. #9039

    Huge booty

    Hey, looking for a huge booty incall in a safe area. Any suggestions?

  12. #9038
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveIt  [View Original Post]
    Finally got into see this beautiful tatted lady with a great body that all of the board is talking about I must say everything written is true she offers a great time and a pleasure to be with I will repeat when possible! She knows how to please for sure and likes to be pleased as well.

    Leaveit.
    High five, brother. Indeed, she knows how to please. I highly recommend that you see her a few times as things will get even better. Pretty much open menu if you treat her right.

  13. #9037
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Texted with this ad for a bit this morning, negation went fine, no red flags went off, they gave me the address and just asked that I let them know when I'm close. Even messaged with them on Snap and they sent a picture. Decent house in a decent neighborhood in Florissant. Knocked on the door, younger AA answered the door and asked if I needed something. LOL Looked him in the face and said I guess I have the wrong address and smiled. He closed the door.

    Don't know what the intention was but thankfully I carry myself in a way that shows I can handle myself so if they meant to start trouble, it didn't happen.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73642325
    C'Mon, my dudes. You got to show some basic tech skills when researching these ads, because this shows the clear signs of a scan:

    1. A Google search for the number doesn't bring anything else relevant up. No other ads, no reviews, etc. Just junk.

    2. When you search for the images of the skinny girl in the ad, they trace to a provider all the way in SLC:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ecity/62106643

    3. Searching for the snapchat name brings up an entirely different phone number. With a different girl in the photos:

    https://callescort.org/314-548-9937

    So while I'm glad nothing when sideways when you knocked on that door like a fool, the whole situation could have. And should have. Been avoided.

  14. #9036

    LOL Nice try.

    Texted with this ad for a bit this morning, negation went fine, no red flags went off, they gave me the address and just asked that I let them know when I'm close. Even messaged with them on Snap and they sent a picture. Decent house in a decent neighborhood in Florissant. Knocked on the door, younger AA answered the door and asked if I needed something. LOL Looked him in the face and said I guess I have the wrong address and smiled. He closed the door.

    Don't know what the intention was but thankfully I carry myself in a way that shows I can handle myself so if they meant to start trouble, it didn't happen.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/73642325

  15. #9035

    Met her friend

    Quote Originally Posted by FloydLeukins  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/aliyahxxx

    No reviews, different city each day, deposit required.
    She seems legit. I saw a friend of hers name Kandylegs recently in Philly. They do videos together. And she recommended this Aliyahxxx.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape