Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 581 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 631 681 1081 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9024
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveIt  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know much about this lady she goes by Spice out of Caseyville seems pretty straight forward has some comments of listcrawler but know reviews if you do let me know thank leaveit.
    Saw her ad on LC and came here to search for info. Did you ever give her a try?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73415155

  2. #9023

    For the trained eye

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    No Comments, No Reviews, pics on Tineye, 17 ads in 3 days, be careful.
    Uhm, that's also a single outlet 220v wall outlet housing down behind her left hip in the last picture-I've been to Russia, Europe and Asia more than enough times to recognize one-so that basically gives away the game, LOL.

    Be Careful Guys!

  3. #9022
    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a textbook scam to me.
    No Comments, No Reviews, pics on Tineye, 17 ads in 3 days, be careful.

  4. #9021
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli74  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on this one, she's a cutie and looks like she could be fun.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73412284

    V.
    Looks like a textbook scam to me.

  5. #9020

    No Name Brunette

    Looking for any info on this one, she's a cutie and looks like she could be fun.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73412284

    V.

  6. #9019

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She looks cute and is local to me? Anyone take her for a spin?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...598/6363449408
    Tried today high volume it seems bring your own condoms I did not try.

  7. #9018

    Clayton Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. 120 for the hour. I have only gotten a HJ although others have reported more. She does have an ad up. She is indeed a divorced mom with a day job. Her kids are in elementary school so if they are home, no massages. 40 something and lean. I like that look. Worth a try.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214284
    I completely agree with Jeff's description of Summer. An excellent choice especially at her price point. She's a nice lady so if you see her, be respectful, and if you hit it off more could be available. She's very responsive and enjoys herself. She'll do her best to make sure you do too.

    Treat her well guys.

    314 502 1143.

  8. #9017

    Clayton Summer

    She is the real deal. 120 for the hour. I have only gotten a HJ although others have reported more. She does have an ad up. She is indeed a divorced mom with a day job. Her kids are in elementary school so if they are home, no massages. 40 something and lean. I like that look. Worth a try.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214284

  9. #9016
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Sounds like she might be right up my alley. I prefer "real" mature women; stretch marks, wrinkles, a little sag, etc. I'll have to give her a try. Is she local or a traveling lady, do you know?
    She is local, and from your description of "your likes" you maybe happy. She's listed on P411, SA, and Eros

  10. #9015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovethatbob  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on an outcall to my place several weeks back.

    The good: She is educated and polite, not unkind. Seemed to enjoy herself and likes what she does. She isn't a BBW as much as she's just tall and larger.

    The not-so-good: She was pretty businesslike. The hour was more like a half hour, which is pretty common these days. She's not a girl, but a mature woman and a mom, so she had a larger mid-section than I expected and lots more baby damage. Her photos are well-selected to show her at her best, which we'd all do, I suppose. Now, I know enough to expect a bit less than the pics, but it was enough of a come-down that, looking back now, I couldn't square the expectations I had with the reality.

    Conclusion for me: Not a value at 300. For 200, I'd see her again.

    LTB.
    Thanks for the info. Sounds like she might be right up my alley. I prefer "real" mature women; stretch marks, wrinkles, a little sag, etc. I'll have to give her a try. Is she local or a traveling lady, do you know?

  11. #9014
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    I'd guess the 120 hr is massage only and price goes up from there. Was there any discussion about what's included in that hour?
    She never followed to my question on that.

  12. #9013
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    So I texted her, she said 120. For the HOUR. Seems very fishy to me for a girl who is in good shape with a private incall (not some LC notel girl) only asking 120 for that long.
    I'd guess the 120 hr is massage only and price goes up from there. Was there any discussion about what's included in that hour?

  13. #9012

    Aphrodite

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovethatbob  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on an outcall to my place several weeks back.

    The good: She is educated and polite, not unkind. Seemed to enjoy herself and likes what she does. She isn't a BBW as much as she's just tall and larger.

    The not-so-good: She was pretty businesslike. The hour was more like a half hour, which is pretty common these days. She's not a girl, but a mature woman and a mom, so she had a larger mid-section than I expected and lots more baby damage. Her photos are well-selected to show her at her best, which we'd all do, I suppose. Now, I know enough to expect a bit less than the pics, but it was enough of a come-down that, looking back now, I couldn't square the expectations I had with the reality.

    Conclusion for me: Not a value at 300. For 200, I'd see her again.

    LTB.
    Well she is a BBW, and I do agree she is not a 300 in my opinion, but what does that mean, to each his own, very attentive but, GPS on the price for a BBW.

  14. #9011
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    So I was mistaken and she does have an ad up, although not the best IMHO as to pics. https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214284.
    So I texted her, she said 120. For the HOUR. Seems very fishy to me for a girl who is in good shape with a private incall (not some LC notel girl) only asking 120 for that long.

  15. #9010
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    So I was mistaken and she does have an ad up, although not the best IMHO as to pics. https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214284.
    This girl? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/summer/34092319.

    They're from 2020 so she probably doesn't look as good considering she's 40 now, but still hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape