Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 10228
-
01-19-22 11:18 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 641All these low end ladies are train wrecks. That's why they are low end. Still better than shelling out 4 bills for the same service.
Originally Posted by HoodedMark
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-22 10:37 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 842Suggestion / FYI / PSA
You can use your phone camera to scan for room cameras.
Originally Posted by HoodedMark
[View Original Post]
I have wrote about this in the past. I apply this primarily for AMP's that I am unfamiliar with. In the event they have an issue, you don't want to leave "crumbs" that lead to you.
In some instances a simple placement of a towel helps.
Being informed allows one handle transactions off of the screen. There is no way to determine if it has audio capabilities that I am aware of.
This operation just seems destined to have problems.
-
01-19-22 07:50 #4676Banned Member

Posts: 60Westville handler
It's just a bad group all together. Whoever the handler is, he runs a shit operation: doped out train wrecks, hidden cameras, dudes lurking in parking lot. Yeah no thanks.
Originally Posted by Vinnie727
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 21:51 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 93Fair, sounds like an interaction I had so I was just curious.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 20:42 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 641Have no idea what her name is nor do I care.
Originally Posted by Vinnie727
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 19:44 #4673Banned Member

Posts: 60Gia. Ad is still on STG. Here is her pic
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...c/362648998385
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 18:24 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 611Gia
Pic or phone number just curious.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 17:33 #4671Senior Member

Posts: 93Was this Nina??
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 14:42 #4670Senior Member

Posts: 641Sorry to hear about your crappy experience. As with all these low end ladies, YEMV. I've certainly had my misses with them over the years.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 14:17 #4669Senior Member

Posts: 165Westville crew
Hey Philly,
I really appreciated your review, and it made me want to go and try for myself. Unfortunately I had the opposite experience. I texted about the blonde girl from your review, but was told she was unavailable. Was sent a picture of another girl who looked pretty good too, so I decided to still go for it. I was asking for a ss, and I was told $1. 2, but I was able to negotiate $1. I get the address for crappy motel in Westville, and I say that I will be there in 15-20 min. I arrive 18 min later, and suddenly she ghosted me. I contact from another number while still in the parking lot, and immediately get a response. I set up another date using this different number, and say that I'm not far and should be there in 10 min. I text 9 min later, saying I arrived, and no response at first. I text and call for about 25 min without response. After about 30 min I say I'm about to leave, and finally I get a reply telling me to hold on. Another 15 min go by and finally I get the room number. I go up there, and the room is a total shithole. On top of that, the girl was using old pics so it didn't really look like her. She still looked decent, so I had no problem with continuing the date. However, my spidey senses started to tingle when she told me to get undressed but she wasn't getting undressed herself. I told her to strip and she got down to her underwear and started giving me a BBBJ. After about literally 2 minutes, she says "let me know when you're going to cum", to which I replied "I'm not here for just head". An argument ensued regarding what was agreed upon prior to arrival, namely a full service ss for $1, not a BBBJ for $1. She said she wasn't the person with whom I was texting when arranging the date, and that she doesn't fuck. Also she said that she wasn't girl who was supposed to do the date originally, even though she did look similar to the pictures I was sent. Frustrated and just wanting to get my nut off, I told her ok fine just take your top off and finish the BBBJ, which she did begrudgingly. However, the BBBJ was lackluster at best and not even worth $. 2 let alone $1, which I would never willingly pay anyway. For $1, I can get at least 5 sloppy BBBJ's on bway in Camden or on kenz in Philly. Overall a terrible experience from the Westville crew, and so I cannot recommend.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 14:04 #4668Senior Member

Posts: 685Gia was a nice girl, RIP.
-
01-18-22 12:37 #4667Senior Member

Posts: 118Yes I read that. I was mostly asking if she ended up back at Pop's in Pennsauken and OD'd there?
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 09:51 #4666Regular Member

Posts: 4Recommendation
Any one got any good Avenel recommendations, please pm me.
-
01-18-22 04:59 #4665Senior Member

Posts: 1384He stated in the post she passed away from an overdose.
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 03:48 #4664Senior Member

Posts: 118Man I was hoping this one turned out differently too. Anyone have any more info on what happened? Was she still over in Pennsauken after detox? PM me if anyone is in the know.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




