Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22360

    Whats an EE (Steve)?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    About a week behind on the report. But I wanted to thank cincy for a treat. Dayton is the land of crickets, but cincy has a gem with EE (and steve). As soon as I get a response back from him I know its golden. I treated myself with some time with Raylee. Set up was simple with steve. Everything was on time. Raylee is a gem. She is a small spinner with a very nice butt. The BBBJ was wet and soft. Very different but nice. The main show was great. All positions accounted for. She is vocal and into it. She is pleasant to talk to and nothing is rushed. Unfortunately its a 90 min one way trip for me or I would be repeating often.
    I am new to this I just did a meetup once few months ago. Can anyone give me a guide of how to search for the best girls.

  2. #22359

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman just got a text from Brookee. She said that if you have her number contact her she will be in a motel north Cincy this evening an tomorrow. Stay warm up there an see you in March take care of the ladies.
    Texted and called few times no answer, no return call, no reply to text.

    Has anyone gotten a reply back.

  3. #22358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    Went for a visit today good service everything is Ion the menu. I have her private number if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to say if one would be interested without knowing knowing more than a name. Got a link to an ad, a website, or some other place where we can at least see the potential provider?
    Never mind. A quick check of your post history tells me enough of what I need to know.

  4. #22357

    Ashleigh

    She's real and was for quite a while up in Miamisburg. However I voted her as my worst visit for 2021. Little action. Some BBBJ which was weak. Some daty and a little full service. All bad. Tried to make herself squirt with toys. Bad at that too. Made me finish myself onto her tits. Wouldn't help with that but said she loves cum on her skin. Overall just odd and bad.

    But she does look like her pictures. Big fat and ugly. Should have never done it. Waste of 100 donation.

    But she is real. Will respond to texts. And a fairly safe visit. But not recommend by me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plinkos70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? I searched Ashleigh but only Ashleigh DD from the past shows up. Was suppose to meet yesterday, but got held up at work. Wondering if it's worth trying to reschedule?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-only/42848345

  5. #22356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    Went for a visit today good service everything is Ion the menu. I have her private number if interested.
    It's hard to say if one would be interested without knowing knowing more than a name. Got a link to an ad, a website, or some other place where we can at least see the potential provider?

  6. #22355

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Plinkos70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? I searched Ashleigh but only Ashleigh DD from the past shows up. Was suppose to meet yesterday, but got held up at work. Wondering if it's worth trying to reschedule?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-only/42848345
    Seen her about 3 was ago in Sharonville 120 don't remember if that was for hhr or hr, looks older & heavier in person, been on Dayton boards out of Miamisburg long as I remember, speaking of memory none to be had from my visit. She's nice,& responded to my text that night which got me there YMMV.

  7. #22354

    Cierra Hamilton

    Went for a visit today good service everything is Ion the menu. I have her private number if interested.

  8. #22353

    Ashleigh - on the other hand

    She references Miller Lane which is Dayton version of Sharonville and her OF is up and references Cincy.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    The way this ad reads it sounds fake to me. Naming a bunch of services is a red flag.

    .

  9. #22352

    Ashleigh

    The way this ad reads it sounds fake to me. Naming a bunch of services is a red flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plinkos70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? I searched Ashleigh but only Ashleigh DD from the past shows up. Was suppose to meet yesterday, but got held up at work. Wondering if it's worth trying to reschedule?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-only/42848345
    .

  10. #22351

    Brookee

    Gentleman just got a text from Brookee. She said that if you have her number contact her she will be in a motel north Cincy this evening an tomorrow. Stay warm up there an see you in March take care of the ladies.

  11. #22350

    It's in the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Phone # please.
    The phone # is in the ad. Just click the link.

  12. #22349
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream about Katie, a. K. a. Kly30, who has been around a while and many of you have seen:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73655318

    I've seen her something like 5 or 6 times over the last several years, but the last time I saw her before this was 2 years ago. She was more talkative and engaged in this dream than what I remember from past times. Not sure if that's because she's known me a while or I caught her on a good day, but no complaints from me.

    Incall was a decent hotel in the NE suburbs where there are places to park out of sight close by and walk over. Her requested donation was still the same as what I recall it being before Covid. I plan to repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Phone # please.
    It's in the ad in the link.

  13. #22348

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Phone # please.
    Her number is in that ad:

    419-xxxx538.

  14. #22347

    Ashleigh

    Anyone seen this girl? I searched Ashleigh but only Ashleigh DD from the past shows up. Was suppose to meet yesterday, but got held up at work. Wondering if it's worth trying to reschedule?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-only/42848345

  15. #22346
    Phone # please.

    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream about Katie, a. K. a. Kly30, who has been around a while and many of you have seen:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73655318

    I've seen her something like 5 or 6 times over the last several years, but the last time I saw her before this was 2 years ago. She was more talkative and engaged in this dream than what I remember from past times. Not sure if that's because she's known me a while or I caught her on a good day, but no complaints from me.

    Incall was a decent hotel in the NE suburbs where there are places to park out of sight close by and walk over. Her requested donation was still the same as what I recall it being before Covid. I plan to repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape