Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 729 779 1179 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 18433
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    These girls never gotten scammed?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Oh, Purdue girl disappeared. Damn she would have been a nice one.

    Oh well, I've an NYC one coming to dc next week. All from 2 days of texting and a voice chat. She's even booking the train tickets niw.

    Yeah, this guarantees a good time if they're willing to travel.
    I know you don't like "pro SB's" but are these girls FRESH on the site? Never had a sugar daddy before, or gone somewhere and dude promised money, got fucked and dude didn't pay?

    Cause forking over a train ticket ($150 unless you take the fucking 4 am train) and getting dicked down for potentially 0 money if you just bail seems like a dumb move. Unless they really just want your dick and whether they get paid or not is not as important, I guess?

    Either way, hope it goes well.

  2. #8262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Beautifuljaylah

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-899fb3f2f87a

    Anyone know anything about this one? Seems a little TGTBT. Didn't know if another set of eyes would recognize, say, stolen Instagram photos or something else that I don't. PM me if you'd rather talk there instead of in the open, if you're working on her.

  3. #8261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    FunBabe. Another time waster

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-7d48702aee76

    This one is trying to trade "conversation" for money. Yeah, let me get right on sending you my life savings for that, whoever the Hell you are.

  4. #8260
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Still learning this weird board software after all these years. Thanks, man!

    This link should work: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2.
    Looks like she's got some big ass feet for someone listed at 5'5.

  5. #8259
    Oh, Purdue girl disappeared. Damn she would have been a nice one.

    Oh well, I've an NYC one coming to dc next week. All from 2 days of texting and a voice chat. She's even booking the train tickets niw.

    Yeah, this guarantees a good time if they're willing to travel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220118-135224_Voice.jpg‎  

  6. #8258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Whatsapp scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-e624a0d86895

    Asked this one a very pointed question about their profile, but instead of, you know, answering, I get choppy bullshit remarks and asked if I use WHATSAPP (all in caps, because, hey, obvious scammer is obvious). Avoid.

  7. #8257

    Smart companion

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Still learning this weird board software after all these years. Thanks, man!

    This link should work: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2.
    Couple of warning signs to me. Had a profile about 4 years. 4th photo -- black dress sitting in chair. Unless I'm mistaken, there is a streak of red on the stiletto which are Laboutain $600+ shoes. Should give you some sense of her ask.

  8. #8256
    Still learning this weird board software after all these years. Thanks, man!

    This link should work: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Whenever you copy and paste a link in this board - that is, paste it into a message, then copy it back out of the message and paste it again - the link will break because this board wants to try to chew up the middle of the links like they're nonsense, instead of a link. I noticed you cross-posted from Baltimore, but it will only work correctly in the original post. Just a tip for the future, and for anyone else reading who wondered why their links broke. Gotta go back to the original site and copy & paste again.

  9. #8255

    Ginger fun

    One of her private pics looks very familiar but says she's only been in DC a few months.

    Had a profile since 2014, but is only 31. Long haul SB.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-1bb4db519a5f

    Any intel?

  10. #8254
    Quote Originally Posted by German5050  [View Original Post]
    Don't see anything when I search the thread. Curious if anyone has taken a dive in this yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-3226caa19398
    I reached out, after some friendly texting she mentioned 1 k ppm to start. I wished her the best LOL.

  11. #8253
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Insane! For a 39 yr old cellulite WG. She's absolutely disillusioned. I can see the wrinkly fat from that dress.
    Her age is now 44 (with I'd verification).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-9ff48f1f4320

  12. #8252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Link doesn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know anything about her? Sounds good but a couple of red flags have me concerned.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2
    Whenever you copy and paste a link in this board - that is, paste it into a message, then copy it back out of the message and paste it again - the link will break because this board wants to try to chew up the middle of the links like they're nonsense, instead of a link. I noticed you cross-posted from Baltimore, but it will only work correctly in the original post. Just a tip for the future, and for anyone else reading who wondered why their links broke. Gotta go back to the original site and copy & paste again.

  13. #8251
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her a bit more, do get a feeling that she is a Pro trying her hand at seeking.

    Will pass.
    She is NOT a pro. May come off snobbish, but once you get to know, she is wonderful.

  14. #8250

    "Smart Companion"

    Anybody know anything about her? Sounds good but a couple of red flags have me concerned.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-e27e363d61d2

  15. #8249
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-76e8dd41088a

    Here's another who thinks she should be someone's niece. Quoted 300 PPM before moving on to allowance once trust was established, but then said we should meet a few times in public first. I said I only compensate when sex is involved, and she said, "Well I disagree, that should be more" blah blah blah. Who knows what her higher # is, probably 5 at least. Not remotely cute enough to bother with that.
    Nah, I always get AA for close to nothing. They're thirsty as fuck. Like 2 and shit. However, I gained nothing from it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape