Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 10971
-
01-19-22 07:54 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 379A lot. I've seen SA girls on Bumble and Hinge as well.
Originally Posted by Hamsd
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 23:24 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 59Honestly (I think this was discussed here earlier) but the # of girls I have seen on seeking and then on tinder etc. I wonder how many guys in vanilla relationships (especially the ones they meet online) are getting unwillingly getting cucked by their gfs SD from SA.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 21:37 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 131Bostongirl28
Wouldn't say she is Mindblowing or my ATF, but she is fun. She hosts in Medford and has a very nice place. I negotiated to meet her for 400. Spent about 2 hours chatting and making love. She gave a decent BBBJ, was happy with DATY and loved all positions. She has a really fat ass and I enjoyed K9. Finally she blew me and swallowed my load. All in all decent. Would try her out, but price is a bit high.
-
01-18-22 21:17 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 108I'm sure you're fine haha -- a lot of this is luck as well as individual preferences. I'm pretty sure I could have a vanilla legit gf but I don't think she would be in my preferred age group and looks category that I do get in an SB, which doesn't happen often.
Originally Posted by Hamsd
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 20:59 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 59Late 20's going after 20's. Haven't pulled anyone for free. Maybe I am ugly LOL. But I am regularly asked that why I am on SA instead of vanilla dating.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 19:18 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 28She quoted me $800.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 16:03 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 1089I never pulled anything free on Craigslist but always paid between $60-$100 back then. It was great. SA 8 years ago I pulled 3 girls for free. I also think that is possible depending on how old you are. If you are younger in your early 30's or younger and going after a younger girl than I think the free tail on SA is highly possible.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 14:13 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 574I just looked up that name and I think 100% right. Glad I blocked the account.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 13:44 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 624Easy to cull
I agree. It is easy to sort the wheat from the chaff. Probably 90% of the time someone on here points out a scammer, I've already hidden or blocked them on SA. I also cannot do the addict / homeless pro and I am not an AMP guy. No interest there either. So SA works for me. The odds are much better than on this site.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 13:37 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 203Amandaangel
99% sure that's Sal Vulcano from Impractical Jokers. Wonder if this is a prank from the show.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 11:26 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 574From 2009 to 2011 I had 4 different "regular" girls that I met through CL Casual Encounters. No money involved ever, just hanging out and screwing. Each of them lasted a varying amount of time and two of them overlapped for several months. One of them took videos of herself blowing me and said she was sending them to her "boyfriend", who was apparently married. None of them was a "girlfriend", as I had one of those already haha.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 10:55 #6220Senior Member

Posts: 1089CL was the best. Don't get me started =*(Can someone on here start a facebook group in the Boston or New England Area for like minded guys like us and like minded girls we seek to join to find each other? I am surprised this has not happened yet?
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
And as they say to each their own. To me finding that 1 or 2 unicorns is worth the time I spent that one month to find her. The sex is always better with a non pro than a pro in my opinion. My problem now is that having sex with an addict is a huge turn off. Its really sad to see a person doing this because they are either being controlled by a Pimp or on so much drugs to the point of almost self destruction.
-
01-18-22 10:07 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 574Amandaangel
This is actually pretty funny. I don't know how long this ad will be up, so I've taken screenshots for you all.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-857427ac215d
-
01-18-22 06:51 #6218Senior Member

Posts: 349Thanks Gianni,
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
But this is what I mean. A huge toll of time, energy, and $, for little reward, to find the 1 out of 100 that has value.
In the past, CL worked better for me. More real women, fewer bots or people overseas. But that's the past.
-
01-17-22 23:03 #6217Senior Member

Posts: 157Let me rephrase, cause if there was an easy way to fight back the scammers and completely discourage the photo / video sellers, and the platonic ones that only want to be taken out for dinner, is there interest?
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




