Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 552 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3336

    Paisley

    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have prices / services for Paisley at Pandora's?
    Used to be Brooklyn. HJ in the VIP section. CBJ in the private rooms; wanted 4 bills.

  2. #3335

    Paisley

    Anyone have prices / services for Paisley at Pandora's?

  3. #3334
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Her rates have dropped to 475 for 30 minutes.
    Thanks Angel.

    You really are not that hot.

    475 for someone of your looks is overpriced.

    For 300, over half the women you work with will do anything.

  4. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Older versions of the headset would give you massive headaches and make you want to throw up due to the jerky frame rate. They are very very good now. The technology behind them is far far more advanced now. Glad you are having a blast. I need to run out to Costco and get the latest version myself.
    Is it still tied to your Facebook account?

  5. #3332

    Oculus

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I got an Oculus for Christmas and discovered VR Porn. I will probably never go to a strip club again. It's like having someone in 3-D right in front of you. Give it a try ($299)+$15-20/ mth for a website.
    Yeah. Older versions of the headset would give you massive headaches and make you want to throw up due to the jerky frame rate. They are very very good now. The technology behind them is far far more advanced now. Glad you are having a blast. I need to run out to Costco and get the latest version myself.

  6. #3331

    Vr

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    If you get around to it, try one of the sites that offer 7 or 8 K (they all cost money). It's simply amazing, I went back to my ex-hooker friend and said, "this should be illegal, you can literally quit dating". She said, her boyfriend with VR and a fleshlight means that she doesn't have to put out for weeks. I was spending $2-3 K month on escorts / sugar babies, I think I've spent $250 since Christmas and I've definitely upped the quality of who I interact with IRL.
    Too funny. I'm sorta reminded of that futuristic scene in Sleeper where the couple just pop into their Orgasmatron for a few seconds. No muss, no fuss.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXJsiPojgkU

    I'll have a look 🤪.

  7. #3330
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    I haven't checked it out but I can well believe it's an upgrade from even the most vivid, 4 K, POV stuff they have these days. Which is quite something and that I do indeed like quite a bit:-p. But what I would find most lacking is just the tactile feedback I get from my hands on a woman's hips and feeling the warmth of her body against mine. I just love the way a woman's skin feels, and not even meaning the intimate places. Technology can't do that, at least not yet.
    If you get around to it, try one of the sites that offer 7 or 8 K (they all cost money). It's simply amazing, I went back to my ex-hooker friend and said, "this should be illegal, you can literally quit dating". She said, her boyfriend with VR and a fleshlight means that she doesn't have to put out for weeks. I was spending $2-3 K month on escorts / sugar babies, I think I've spent $250 since Christmas and I've definitely upped the quality of who I interact with IRL.

  8. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Why go to a strip club at all then? They are dancers and not escorts?
    Everyone is a escort for the right price.

  9. #3328

    Vr

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Give it a try. I had no clue about how realistic it was. I actually was going to play games and my ex-hooker friend said, "fuck that, use it for porn". I laughed, but two days later, I was fucking hooked. All they need is the smell.
    I haven't checked it out but I can well believe it's an upgrade from even the most vivid, 4 K, POV stuff they have these days. Which is quite something and that I do indeed like quite a bit:-p. But what I would find most lacking is just the tactile feedback I get from my hands on a woman's hips and feeling the warmth of her body against mine. I just love the way a woman's skin feels, and not even meaning the intimate places. Technology can't do that, at least not yet.

  10. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    All they need is the smell.
    Dude, that's fucking awesome! LOL!

  11. #3326
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz  [View Original Post]
    Man, I usually agree with most your posts, but not here. This reminds me when * got started, look what it's done to real action, if only these things wouldn't exist LOL. I guess I need to adapt, but for a moment I need to rant. Ok rant over, have fun with your VR.
    Give it a try. I had no clue about how realistic it was. I actually was going to play games and my ex-hooker friend said, "fuck that, use it for porn". I laughed, but two days later, I was fucking hooked. All they need is the smell.

  12. #3325

    Rio

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    No instagram. Just go anyday but Sunday between 2 pm and 7 pm. If you don't see her, it is because she is busy.
    Does anybody have an actual sighting as of late? I was at kittens a couple of times in the afternoon last week and didn't see her. Last time I saw her she mentioned she'll be going back to Brazil for a couple of months, maybe she left already?

  13. #3324
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank4701  [View Original Post]
    Why go to a strip club at all then? They are dancers and not escorts?
    You her pimp or something? LOL.

    She's hot but I get better dances WITH extras from other hotties at the clubs. Now I'm sure she's busy with noobs looking to fall in love but you're not going to have luck advertising her on this site. Plus her OF has the naughty pics if you just want to see her naked.

  14. #3323

    Please don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I got an Oculus for Christmas and discovered VR Porn. I will probably never go to a strip club again. It's like having someone in 3-D right in front of you. Give it a try ($299)+$15-20/ mth for a website.
    Man, I usually agree with most your posts, but not here. This reminds me when * got started, look what it's done to real action, if only these things wouldn't exist LOL. I guess I need to adapt, but for a moment I need to rant. Ok rant over, have fun with your VR.

  15. #3322
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    LOL. If you go twice a month and make 150 k a year that is 9% of your before tax income for someone to dance naked in front of you. Saying that's not a lot of money or that someone doesn't have a lot of money is woefully ignorant. Saying someone needs to make 300 k to go to a strip club twice a month to spend less than 5% of their pretax income is dumb.
    I got an Oculus for Christmas and discovered VR Porn. I will probably never go to a strip club again. It's like having someone in 3-D right in front of you. Give it a try ($299)+$15-20/ mth for a website.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape