Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24824
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intell on this provider? Haven't found anything on STG.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...dleburg-919000
    I'm curious on this too.

  2. #24823

    Kassidddy is not LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    I texted her earlier today. She said her Apt was 77XX Southside Blvd. She didn't give me her room number. She gave me her rates, but I didn't respond to tell her how long I would stay. I feel kinda of iffy about this one. Why would someone who possibly does this on the side, or maybe is a full time worker, do this for a living and manage to live in an area that appears to be an upscale area near Deerwood? If you live anywhere that nice, you couldn't just survive just by escorting, you would have to have a career in something that is very lucrative. You wouldn't jeopardize that by doing something that could possibly make you a suspect of a potential crime, and could possibly force you to be evicted from that area if the evidence proves that you are in fact guilty. Now, if the area is ghetto, then I'm not to worried but she could still be a decoy, or someone who could try to rob you with group of friends. There was an Italian chick I was texting and talked briefly a month back, she gave me directions that pinpointed her in a similar location. I have a feeling this could be law enforcement.
    Dreamed about Kassidddy numerous times solo as well as threesomes with her and some of her friends. She has been around for years and is well known. She is not LEO.

  3. #24822
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this lady twice this month and have enjoyed each visit. Easy to contact, no waiting, and the in call area and place is decent. Great BBBJ, firm butt, natural big knockers, and tight kiddy. Great bargain.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/385339935715
    You should have seen her about 7 years ago when she was doing doubles with Rikki (RIP). She was smoking hot back then. Always has been a great provider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_58beba406c978.jpg‎   main_58beba3f6429b.jpg‎  

  4. #24821
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    Thanks SBNR! Read a report on this lady and for the subject it mentioned that "I haven't been around since her husband / DB took over". Just really wanted to specify what that means in particular and if it's a safe environment.
    In my experience she told me she does the cuck thing but only with willing clients. I've seen her twice since Friday and both times there was no husband and in a very safe and discreet area.

  5. #24820

    2 reviews

    Hey fellas, do why'all know anything about these 2? Seem a little to cute to be true?

    Thanks!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/632111920849

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/295200319783

  6. #24819

    Be sure

    Quote Originally Posted by SitBackNRelax  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I visited her and her pictures are accurate. Her husbands was not present when I visited. She gives reall good BBBJ.
    Thanks SBNR! Read a report on this lady and for the subject it mentioned that "I haven't been around since her husband / DB took over". Just really wanted to specify what that means in particular and if it's a safe environment.

  7. #24818

    Butterfly Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this lady twice this month and have enjoyed each visit. Easy to contact, no waiting, and the in call area and place is decent. Great BBBJ, firm butt, natural big knockers, and tight kiddy. Great bargain.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/385339935715
    That's Butterfly Jenn she's been reviewed on this forum dozens of times. Mixed reviews, but mostly positive.

  8. #24817

    Yed

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    Will be coming to Jax soon. I was wondering how was the dream with this lady in details? In particular, have anyone went on a date with this lady while her husband or boyfriend around? Any details about this experience would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/73651240
    Yes, I visited her and her pictures are accurate. Her husbands was not present when I visited. She gives reall good BBBJ.

  9. #24816

    Read It Again

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    You give her 160 for hh. You need to read the reviews on here man. Could of saved you some coins.
    It clearly says "HR", not "HH" or "HHR".

  10. #24815

    Jenna, Middleburg.

    Looking for intell on this provider? Haven't found anything on STG.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...dleburg-919000

  11. #24814

    Dreaming?

    Will be coming to Jax soon. I was wondering how was the dream with this lady in details? In particular, have anyone went on a date with this lady while her husband or boyfriend around? Any details about this experience would be greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/73651240

  12. #24813

    60 min

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    You give her 160 for hh. You need to read the reviews on here man. Could of saved you some coins.
    No, it was one HR. Seemed reasonable at the time. She offered to make it 140 for my inconvenience, I'm 40 min away. I thought that was a nice gesture so I tipped her after the session.

  13. #24812

    She's a thief!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grune  [View Original Post]
    I recognize the hotel. That's off of Salisbury rd. Don't go there.

    Also notice the aluminium foil in the picture.

    Stay away fellas.
    Do yourself a big favor. Stay away,

  14. #24811
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is this Ronnie advertising with a different age?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/976481824012
    She was kinda bland tbh head was trash and for less than a min and had an attitude when I was mentioning how dry she was.

  15. #24810
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or is this Ronnie advertising with a different age?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...1/976481824012
    She was kinda bland tbh head was trash and for less than a min and had an attitude when I was mentioning how dry she was.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape