Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,621 to 16,635 of 41283
-
01-10-22 17:21 #24663Senior Member

Posts: 316Murrayhill
Anybody got any info on this one? Girl in the pic looks familiar. Not crazy about her incall area so if anybody's got any current info it will be appreciated. Can PM if you want. Thanks in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/011999436879
-
01-10-22 16:31 #24662Senior Member

Posts: 260Lauren / Jenny
She stood me up so she is def on the do not see list. Don' waste your time on this heffer!!
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 16:06 #24661Senior Member

Posts: 316Jenny
Used to go by Lauren awhile back. Had several great dates then she cash & dashed for room money and dropped off grid only to pop up now as Jenny so can't comment on current performance. Will say there is alot if drama around her and believe there was a report about her sister (Brooklyn? Robbing a fellow monger so just something to keep in mind.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 15:40 #24660Senior Member

Posts: 628Jazzy Boo?
Anybody got info on this girl?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/156391777295
-
01-10-22 14:12 #24659Senior Member

Posts: 260Jenny
Any info on Jenny?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/596977584046
-
01-10-22 12:33 #24658Regular Member

Posts: 16Any Intel
Hello dudes, lurker here who finally decided to make a account. Wanted to have a dream with Cece anyone want to share? Or should I TOFTT.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/418093097640
-
01-10-22 10:28 #24657Regular Member

Posts: 22Any one with intel?
What's up mongers. Been a while since I have dabbled in the game, but ran across this ad and wanted to do some recon. Her name is Mandy, she says the good one, and no it's not X3, LOL hope link works, thanks and stay safe.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/446863413161
-
01-10-22 10:21 #24656Senior Member

Posts: 919It's Candace with a C
And here's another link with the number.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...greplacement0}
I have not seen her personally but she quoted me 60-120-200.
-
01-10-22 09:26 #24655Senior Member

Posts: 1260Don't Believe My Post
It was meant to be a facetious joke. I would think the majority of the members here would catch that. I understand that Mx3 probably has clients that she has good relationships with and she'll actually provide services that goes off without a hitch. Theres far and few positive reviews. I know of one from a couple years ago. Some of her clients may have "deep pockets", Some she may fuck bcuz they run in her little circle. Who knows. My thing is, as much negative reviews that Mandy has gotten, one can easily find the archives of such reviews instead of another redundant inquiry of a known rip off artist. Gets kind of old.
Originally Posted by DirtyGrndpa
[View Original Post]
RTFF.
-
01-10-22 09:11 #24654Senior Member

Posts: 214Kandace
I'm not seeing a contact number in that Ad.
Originally Posted by DirtyGrndpa
[View Original Post]
JR.
-
01-10-22 01:54 #24653Senior Member

Posts: 25Yes, I seen a few on the there but nothing you can really trust. I been active for a while, just getting back on the seen and I been trying to use snapchat with verifying but nothing yet.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 01:01 #24652Senior Member

Posts: 867Sweetness
I haven't read one favorable review about her. She's a hard pass.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 23:57 #24651Regular Member

Posts: 11Kandace
I've been a regular of hers for over two years. I don't have any issues with her. Beautiful little spinner. She is tiny. No issues with gifts as she's covered full service only. BBBJ maybe. YMMV. Time management can be an issue, but that's with most of these girls. She always comes to my place. Definitely not a thief. She's a sweet girl if she trusts you.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/123475020104
-
01-09-22 23:34 #24650Senior Member

Posts: 36Asia Renee
I have seen her several times in the last couple of years. She has changed somewhat during the last few months. She has always been very accommodating with me. I have done many things with her. BBBJ, CFS in many positions, never complained about getting on top, at least not with me. I have even BBFS her once. Her head game is good, I have had to stop her many times about to lose it before the main event. I am not a "greek" kind of guy so I never asked. On my last couple of visits she wouldn't let me DATY (which I like doing) and she did ask me to stop for hats on my way there. Also her comms can be spotty. She has ghosted me many times after getting to her hotel parking lot, I don't know why, she knows who I am. Remember that YMMV. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by LovesAFreak
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 22:58 #24649Senior Member

Posts: 690My Post Number 24300 Would Have Saved You Time and Money!
My post #24300:
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
SweetneS Is Not Sweet and Not Like Pis. Avoid This Heifer!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co 8/541182841187.
441 0778 is a number to avoid.
I texted SweetnesS and she agreed to BBBJ CIM 40 coins, and her ad pics were not too bad, so off I went to Mustang Rd.
Big Mistake!
First, she opens the door and does not look like her pics. She is 20 years older.
Second, she is high and mumbling to herself the whole time.
I should have walked, but jr wanted relief so I walked into her room.
She demanded payment first, I refused. She argued and I started to walk. Then she said ok pay after.
Third, she pulled out a condom, I said no it was BBBJ and CIM, she said not for 40 coins. Hmm she was not a poor memory, she knew she agreed to BBBJ and CIM, but not she was saying 40 coins was too low. She wanted 80 coins.
What did I do? I put on my pants and walked out with my money in my pocket not saying a word as she screamed at me and cursed me.
Bottom line, she does not look like her pics. Surprise, few stg girls do look like heir pics. But worse, she changes the deal, after agreeing to something she wants the money up front and then says the price is too low. Hey, if my offer was too low, then she should have never said yes, just say no or tell me a counter offer, but do not lie to me!
If you are stupid enough to see her. Then do not be doubly stupid and pay up front! You will be sorry if you do!!
Avoid her!









Reply With Quote






