Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 479 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 529 579 979 1479 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17638

    She's real, had a decent time

    Quote Originally Posted by Puma17  [View Original Post]
    Tried searching and it seems a few others have been interested. But haven't found a review if anyone has made a visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/73774638
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Ok, but cheap hotel on south east. Pictures are accurate, she's got a great and large set of tits, phat ass, but still has an attractive hourglass figure. Positive and friendly attitude, sets a timer but not a clock watcher. Very focused on safe play as others noted, and has boundaries to match. I get the feeling that may loosen if you become a regular though. At $ . 8 for a hh, I would repeat based on reliability alone.

  2. #17637

    Sure looks good!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    If you try her let us know!
    I talked with her briefly on the phone. Assured me the pics were real & her. Then I text back & ask if she was ok with BBBJ? She replied Hell No! So, kind of ended there. I believe she's the real deal. Would love to hear if you venture out.

    Be Safe g.

  3. #17636
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma17  [View Original Post]
    Tried searching and it seems a few others have been interested. But haven't found a review if anyone has made a visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/73774638
    If you try her let us know!

  4. #17635

    Anyone seen her?

    Tried searching and it seems a few others have been interested. But haven't found a review if anyone has made a visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/73774638

  5. #17634
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Met Vivian / Diana at her upscale and safe apartment on the north side, no dodgy parking lots or Pendleton Pike locations. I really enjoyed my time with her. She's tall, shoulder length dark hair, and I'd guess she's in her upper 30's or around 40. She's in reasonably good shape and for a mom, has a nice body with a great set of tits (not fake or huge, just nice). What a great attitude and positive aura she has. She chatty, but not too much or at the wrong time, and worldly wise woman who can carry on a conversation. When sexy time starts, you're in for a great blowie and a passionate romp in the hay. BBBJ and CFS. Her price point isn't Pendleton Pikeish, but then again, neither is her location, her approach to her job, or the non-clock watching attitude. Will definitely see again.
    I used to see her when she was with DI. I always enjoyed my time with her.

  6. #17633

    Wym

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpie  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...f/942012914802

    Text her. Long delays. Address not correct. Once there had to wait 15 minutes for her to get ready. Lives with fa. Ily they were all up had to walk past them. Spent 20 minutes for he to move make up off bed one piece at a time. Then had to go pee. Came back put a tampon in front of me. Got a BBBJ with spit. Will never repeat. Also she doesn't stand up straight.
    What do you mean she doesn't stand up straight? Is she handicapped or just out of her mind on pharma? I was about to pull trigger on her so you may have saved me.

  7. #17632

    Vivian St James, Tryst.

    Met Vivian / Diana at her upscale and safe apartment on the north side, no dodgy parking lots or Pendleton Pike locations. I really enjoyed my time with her. She's tall, shoulder length dark hair, and I'd guess she's in her upper 30's or around 40. She's in reasonably good shape and for a mom, has a nice body with a great set of tits (not fake or huge, just nice). What a great attitude and positive aura she has. She chatty, but not too much or at the wrong time, and worldly wise woman who can carry on a conversation. When sexy time starts, you're in for a great blowie and a passionate romp in the hay. BBBJ and CFS. Her price point isn't Pendleton Pikeish, but then again, neither is her location, her approach to her job, or the non-clock watching attitude. Will definitely see again.

  8. #17631

    I saw her as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpie  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...f/942012914802

    Text her. Long delays. Address not correct. Once there had to wait 15 minutes for her to get ready. Lives with fa. Ily they were all up had to walk past them. Spent 20 minutes for he to move make up off bed one piece at a time. Then had to go pee. Came back put a tampon in front of me. Got a BBBJ with spit. Will never repeat. Also she doesn't stand up straight.
    So uncomfortable going into the place and upstairs. I got a CBJ unfortunately. She was half falling asleep and it was just not fun. She also spend a good portion of the start on her phone. One of the worst experiences I have had.

  9. #17630

    It's not honey coco

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    If you are so familiar with her in that you know there is significant history, why would I want to search when I can simply ask you?
    It's a diff gal and we don't have her info yet I believe.

  10. #17629

    Tabby info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tabby last week as well. Had a great time.
    How do I get a hold of her if I didn't see her at DI? Does she have a site or advertise on a site?

  11. #17628
    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info about Jocelyn? I'm surprised no one has chimed in about her. I knew her 15-20 years ago and she was a hustler but eventually she was the real deal but her Eros pics look more like from 15 years ago.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5070190.htm?cat=1
    I saw her about 10 years ago. Very good. Has several recent good reviews on TER.

  12. #17627

    Eros Jocelyn

    Anyone have info about Jocelyn? I'm surprised no one has chimed in about her. I knew her 15-20 years ago and she was a hustler but eventually she was the real deal but her Eros pics look more like from 15 years ago.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5070190.htm?cat=1

  13. #17626

    Got the job done. Worst service ever

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...f/942012914802

    Text her. Long delays. Address not correct. Once there had to wait 15 minutes for her to get ready. Lives with fa. Ily they were all up had to walk past them. Spent 20 minutes for he to move make up off bed one piece at a time. Then had to go pee. Came back put a tampon in front of me. Got a BBBJ with spit. Will never repeat. Also she doesn't stand up straight.

  14. #17625

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a exciting time with a super sexy lady, contact Tabby. She's a former DI lady who is now independent. You'll need to go through some light screening, but it's not difficult. PM me if you'd like her contact info.
    I saw Tabby last week as well. Had a great time.

  15. #17624

    See Tabby for a PSE

    If you're looking for a exciting time with a super sexy lady, contact Tabby. She's a former DI lady who is now independent. You'll need to go through some light screening, but it's not difficult. PM me if you'd like her contact info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape