Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 481 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 531 581 981 1481 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17623

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    Honey Coco?? Man, use the search button.
    If you are so familiar with her in that you know there is significant history, why would I want to search when I can simply ask you?

  2. #17622

    He said recent

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    Honey Coco?? Man, use the search button.
    There's been nothing for three months.

  3. #17621
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have recent experience with Honey? If so, would you recommend?
    Honey Coco?? Man, use the search button.

  4. #17620

    Honey

    Anybody have recent experience with Honey? If so, would you recommend?

  5. #17619

    Oh Heck No

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw  [View Original Post]
    Her rates seem a bit high then based on your comments?
    Oh heck no. I seen her once. I see her strolling regularly.

  6. #17618

    You see her weekly, or see her out weekly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trench1969  [View Original Post]
    This chick walks the streets on the west side (Tibbs and 12th) area. She is very so-so. Bbj is just ok. FS is ok too, but nothing special. I see her out weekly.
    Her rates seem a bit high then based on your comments?

  7. #17617

    Never paid attention to her prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Guys, we have to start being a little smarter here. Her skipgames ad says 180 hh. That's DI territory and she is not DI girl quality. She is 80 qv, maybe 120 hh ish.
    $200 she stays as long as I want her to stay sometimes longer.

  8. #17616

    180 hh?

    Guys, we have to start being a little smarter here. Her skipgames ad says 180 hh. That's DI territory and she is not DI girl quality. She is 80 qv, maybe 120 hh ish.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    And has no furnishings. So she might barter for a used couch or dining room table now.

  9. #17615

    West Side Walker

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw  [View Original Post]
    Hello again,

    Been watching this one and had some text back and forth. Anyone have any info?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/173255786011
    This chick walks the streets on the west side (Tibbs and 12th) area. She is very so-so. Bbj is just ok. FS is ok too, but nothing special. I see her out weekly.

  10. #17614

    HoneyDrop


  11. #17613

    Aria or Emma Lynne

    Does anybody have any info on either of these ladies. Both post on STG. Thanks in advance.

  12. #17612

    Visiting Thursday-Sunday

    Hey fellas,

    From late 2019-2020, I spent 6 months working a project out in Indy and it very quickly became one of my favorite places for the hobby but all of my old favorite providers have fallen out of the hobby (or into LEO, who knows). I use to see Kharisma before she moved to AZ, a PAWG girl named London who had a piercing in the middle of her upper lip and Samantha, the Asian BBW off high school road (I know she's still there, but I'm trying to expand my horizons).

    Anybody have any recommendations for any good AA friendly providers? Let me know.

    71.

  13. #17611

    Text her

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanc1940  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I have 2 couches and 2 chairs to get rid of. Wonder what I could get for those?
    That could probably get you around the world.

  14. #17610
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    And has no furnishings. So she might barter for a used couch or dining room table now.
    LOL, I have 2 couches and 2 chairs to get rid of. Wonder what I could get for those?

  15. #17609

    Any information

    Hello again,

    Been watching this one and had some text back and forth. Anyone have any info?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/173255786011

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape