Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 317 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 4755
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3810
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanTool  [View Original Post]
    Just walk across the PedEast border crossing to Tijuana, there is a pharmacy right as you pop out, can get 10 pills for $12, then just walk back across. I can do the whole thing in under 30 min, but I have Global Entry to make coming back fast. You will probably want to have a passport at least to make it easy.
    Another way is to get your doctor to write a prescription for 20 mg sildenafil. Its normally prescribed this way for pulmonary hypertension. The 100 mg pills are branded with viagra and are way more expensive. I had to convince my dr that 20 mg was available as he had never heard of it. Anyway its MUCH cheaper when delivered this way and you can just take 2 or 3 to firm things up.

  2. #3809

    My CNY tips

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Thank you! I had posted a link to CNY gift giving etiquette.

    Red envelopes with money is always good. Just make sure the amount does not start with 4. Tea, a fruit box / basket, or gift cards are nice.
    Aren't you the charmer. Haha! First it's worth noting that many Asian cultures celebrate the Chinese New Year. Koreans, Vietnamese, Thai, Cambodian and Filipinos amongst others. Japanese, not so much. Having dated many Asian women, these are my personal experience's as to what they appreciate on CNY:

    - Red Envelopes. I give at least $88 with crisp new bills I order from the bank. ($20 x 4) + ($2 x 4). Note the number of bills equals 8 and $2 bills are also considered lucky.

    - Chinese pastries. Asian women generally do not like sweets, but very mild sweets such as the small Asian pineapple cakes and other delicacies sold at 85 C are usually appreciated. Pineapple is a universal lucky fruit.

    - Gift cards to a Korean bathhouse or taking your FWB to a Korean bath house. A body scrub for the ladies will be very appreciated.

    I'm at a bath house now and my girl is getting a body scrub. Afterwards, the world is your oyster! Speaking of which, seafood and raw oysters are also a favorite of many Asian ladies.

  3. #3808
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Chinese New Year 2022 starts on February 1st. Most Chinese-American will probably start celebrating it on January 31st in the U.S. because it will already be February 1st in China.

    Giving Red Envelopes with money is always good, but make sure the amount does not break the 6 Unspoken Chinese New Year Gift Giving Etiquette Rules.

    https://www.chinahighlights.com/fest...-etiquette.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy sir! Any tips on if we should bring any items to our favorite spas as gifts / celebration?
    Thank you! I had posted a link to CNY gift giving etiquette.

    Red envelopes with money is always good. Just make sure the amount does not start with 4. Tea, a fruit box / basket, or gift cards are nice.

  4. #3807
    Enjoy sir! Any tips on if we should bring any items to our favorite spas as gifts / celebration?

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, hope you all have a Happy Chinese New Year in San Diego.

    Chinese New Year Celebration Starts Tomorrow for lots of Chinese Americans. There are some fun events scheduled in San Diego. I am taking one of my favorite Chinese hotties on a road trip tomorrow to celebrate and probably won't be able to be online or post much the next 3-7 days 😜.

    Stay safe everyone!

  5. #3806

    Have a Great Trip

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, hope you all have a Happy Chinese New Year in San Diego.

    Chinese New Year Celebration Starts Tomorrow for lots of Chinese Americans. There are some fun events scheduled in San Diego. I am taking one of my favorite Chinese hotties on a road trip tomorrow to celebrate and probably won't be able to be online or post much the next 3-7 days 😜.

    Stay safe everyone!
    Have a great trip King! 3-7 days with a Chinese hottie sounds amazing! A bit jealous to be honest LOL. Have a great time!

    Mr MuffMan.

  6. #3805

  7. #3804

    Viagra

    Quote Originally Posted by BJHunt  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting from Austin next week on my 50th birthday. One of my Austin ATFs moved there last year (NatLoveOG). I want to be able to spend a lot more time with her and in her.

    I don't have trouble getting hard but my recovery time is measured in hours not minutes. Anyone know of a local source to get a low dose of Viagra or Cialis? I don't want to go through a doc or have it show up where the wife might see it. She knows I don't need for the once every couple weeks she gives in.

    Thanks Gents!
    Just walk across the PedEast border crossing to Tijuana, there is a pharmacy right as you pop out, can get 10 pills for $12, then just walk back across. I can do the whole thing in under 30 min, but I have Global Entry to make coming back fast. You will probably want to have a passport at least to make it easy.

  8. #3803

    Chinese New Year Celebration Starts Tomorrow

    Fellow mongers, hope you all have a Happy Chinese New Year in San Diego.

    Chinese New Year Celebration Starts Tomorrow for lots of Chinese Americans. There are some fun events scheduled in San Diego. I am taking one of my favorite Chinese hotties on a road trip tomorrow to celebrate and probably won't be able to be online or post much the next 3-7 days 😜.

    Stay safe everyone!

  9. #3802

    I went online and used Roman

    Quote Originally Posted by BJHunt  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting from Austin next week on my 50th birthday. One of my Austin ATFs moved there last year (NatLoveOG). I want to be able to spend a lot more time with her and in her.

    I don't have trouble getting hard but my recovery time is measured in hours not minutes. Anyone know of a local source to get a low dose of Viagra or Cialis? I don't want to go through a doc or have it show up where the wife might see it. She knows I don't need for the once every couple weeks she gives in.

    Thanks Gents!
    I went online and used Roman. It worked out pretty well, however, I only used a few of the pills to see how they worked and didn't renew for a second shipment.

    I wasted a lot of time looking for other sources, should have just gone there first.

  10. #3801

    Viagra or Cialis contacts

    I'll be visiting from Austin next week on my 50th birthday. One of my Austin ATFs moved there last year (NatLoveOG). I want to be able to spend a lot more time with her and in her.

    I don't have trouble getting hard but my recovery time is measured in hours not minutes. Anyone know of a local source to get a low dose of Viagra or Cialis? I don't want to go through a doc or have it show up where the wife might see it. She knows I don't need for the once every couple weeks she gives in.

    Thanks Gents!

  11. #3800
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Chinese New Year 2022 starts on February 1st. Most Chinese-American will probably start celebrating it on January 31st in the U.S. because it will already be February 1st in China.

    Giving Red Envelopes with money is always good, but make sure the amount does not break the 6 Unspoken Chinese New Year Gift Giving Etiquette Rules.

    https://www.chinahighlights.com/fest...-etiquette.htm
    Great tip, thanks.

  12. #3799

    Chinese New Year 🧧 2022

    Chinese New Year 2022 starts on February 1st. Most Chinese-American will probably start celebrating it on January 31st in the U.S. because it will already be February 1st in China.

    Giving Red Envelopes with money is always good, but make sure the amount does not break the 6 Unspoken Chinese New Year Gift Giving Etiquette Rules.

    https://www.chinahighlights.com/fest...-etiquette.htm

  13. #3798

    VIP Credit From Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that they give VIP for AMP reviews. Also,

    If this is your first, you need one more.

    .
    Here's the relevant FAQ item.

    "I reviewed a massage parlor girl and it was posted, why didn't I get VIP credit?

    Massage Parlor reviews are accepted and posted in the Massage Parlor section, due to their popularity with our members. However, these reviews will not receive membership credit because the majority of Massage Parlors don't advertise on the web, with the names of their girls on the web advertisement (internet advertising is a TER must for posting). MP enthusiasts usually choose to share their experiences with other members, despite the fact that they won't receive credit for their submission. The choice is up to you. ".

  14. #3797
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530
    I don't think that they give VIP for AMP reviews. Also,

    If this is your first, you need one more.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMob69  [View Original Post]
    Does TER no longer give 2 weeks of VIP for reviews?

    I uploaded a review recently and it was accepted, that usually comes with VIP status for a couple weeks, but it did not seem to be the case this time.
    .

  15. #3796

    2 reviews apparently

    Quote Originally Posted by GMob69  [View Original Post]
    Does TER no longer give 2 weeks of VIP for reviews?

    I uploaded a review recently and it was accepted, that usually comes with VIP status for a couple weeks, but it did not seem to be the case this time.
    Since I have not reviewed in a while, apparently it takes 2 approve reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape