Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 317 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 4755
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3795

    TER VIP status

    Does TER no longer give 2 weeks of VIP for reviews?

    I uploaded a review recently and it was accepted, that usually comes with VIP status for a couple weeks, but it did not seem to be the case this time.

  2. #3794
    Quote Originally Posted by Lrio45  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but any of yall have experience with TS escorts?

    I'm straight, but wouldn't mind trying it once. My only concern is that I don't really want anything in my back door or give oral. I feel like it would be too selfish of me. Anyone got any experience?
    I do. I had a regular that I saw for a few years before she moved up north. I'm surprised the admin allowed this post to stay, generally they are removed because this forum is supposed to be talk about WOMEN only LOL. I actually think it's because there are too many guys who flip out about it and crate drama and the admin doesn't want to deal with it. I have a little bit of info if you PM me. Here in San Diego and in TJ too. What do you want to know?

    CC.

  3. #3793
    Quote Originally Posted by Lrio45  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but any of yall have experience with TS escorts?

    I'm straight, but wouldn't mind trying it once. My only concern is that I don't really want anything in my back door or give oral. I feel like it would be too selfish of me. Anyone got any experience?
    When I see a provider I'm always selfish, they do get donation, so I only do whatever I want. I have no experience with TS, but whatever floats your boat, and a provider is a provider.

  4. #3792

    Body types

    Everyone has been describing body types of different providers, some say no ass and not tits, some say too big. It rather seems we are Goldilocks in terms of finding the right body type for our sexual pleasure.

    This eurasian girl seen on twitter and Pornhub.

    https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/665388300

    https://twitter.com/BigTittyGothEgg

    https://www.instagram.com/goth__egg/

    I'd fuck her in a heart beat, but I don't know if she adverts that, do like her vids though.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5ee2a620590e7

    Anyone else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails goth.jpg‎   goth1.jpg‎   gothdamn.jpg‎  

  5. #3791
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  6. #3790
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #3789

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    Any current contact info on Sara, I don't subscribe to Monkey.
    You don't have to subscribe to view the ad, but you're limited to viewing a maximum of like 5 or 6 profiles.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6192061830

    Her number is in one the pics. I don't have an alternate number. I'd love to see her again but she never replies to my texts.

  8. #3788
    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    Sarah was such a submissive freak I loved seeing her. I remember the first time she DATO'd me, then the next minute she wanted to DFK but I was very apprehensive to do so because I didn't want to taste my ass. I haven't seen her since before Covid. I do occasionally text her in hopes she'd tell me to come over. I miss this gem.
    Any current contact info on Sara, I don't subscribe to Monkey.

  9. #3787

    Sarah

    Sarah was such a submissive freak I loved seeing her. I remember the first time she DATO'd me, then the next minute she wanted to DFK but I was very apprehensive to do so because I didn't want to taste my ass. I haven't seen her since before Covid. I do occasionally text her in hopes she'd tell me to come over. I miss this gem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdsaluki  [View Original Post]
    Sarah is a mature (probably pushing 60) woman with big fake tits and outstanding body for her age. She will flick the alphabet on your ass; Greek is always on the menu, CIM. CONS: hard to find off street parking before / after work hours, kinda hard to get a hold off, ditzy and not a looker.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...an-diego-32925

  10. #3786

    Asslickers Wanter

    Been hobbying since the old ***** days in mid-2000's. I loved the wealth of information for my hobbying pleasure. I know who to go for the knob gobblers, cum guzzlers and cum dumpsters. The one I haven't read are who are the DATO experts, the one who eats your ass like you eat pussy 😂. I had a couple (1 retired) go to but I need someone to call up from AAA ball to the show 😂.

    Sarah is a mature (probably pushing 60) woman with big fake tits and outstanding body for her age. She will flick the alphabet on your ass; Greek is always on the menu, CIM. CONS: hard to find off street parking before / after work hours, kinda hard to get a hold off, ditzy and not a looker.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sarah-es...an-diego-32925

    Teal (retired last month) was my Michael Jordan (seeking her since early 2000's). Exciting CFS, Greek, CIM, eating ass was her art form. Mature (probably pushing 60 also), Blonde with big natural tittles. Looking hard to replace her.

    The old Sandag ladies (Asian Sofie was a fav; Kandi), rimming was part of their Repertoire. Round 1 used to be BBBCTC CIM and while you're resting, they massage your back and the rim session proceeds from there to CFS round 2.

    Oh memories! Wish I can create more..

  11. #3785

    Yes!

    Sure! Got a fetish for a real red head #firecrouch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this freckled redhead with the pissed off BF slash handler slash booker slash pimp?

    Loved stretching out her tiny mouth and her tight pink bald pussy!

  12. #3784
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this freckled redhead with the pissed off BF slash handler slash booker slash pimp?

    Loved stretching out her tiny mouth and her tight pink bald pussy!
    Also interested in fucking her.

  13. #3783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Freckled redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdsaluki  [View Original Post]
    What's her number? I would like to try my luck with her.
    Are you talking about this freckled redhead with the pissed off BF slash handler slash booker slash pimp?

    Loved stretching out her tiny mouth and her tight pink bald pussy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Redhead freckles San Diego.jpg‎  

  14. #3782

    Stats on the RedHead

    What's her number? I would like to try my luck with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    I was banging this really cute redhead at the Rodeway Inn on Adobe Falls Road near SDSU. I mean this chick is just so cute. Freckles from head to toe. Amazing plump tits. Nice ass. Pale white skin and firecrotch ginger pussy. I convinced her to give me her real phone number and I told her I wanted to see her as a "sugar baby" instead of thru her ad. I was actually serious.

    As soon as I peeled out of the Rodeway Inn, my burner phone rings and it's some dude totally yelling at me and cussing me out. Warns me to stay away from his girl and if I ever try to contact her again, he would kill me LOL. I have no idea how he was able to replay word for word what I told this girl. He must have had a listening device inside the motel room, or she just fessed up and told him. I believe he thought I was stealing his source of income ha ha ha!

    I really wanted to pound that redhead pussy again! Don't get me wrong, I have a CCW and been carrying my Walther 380 for the last 10 years but I leave that shit in my car and have ZERO intention of being in any kind of fight with a pimp or BF. Even when I got robbed, I just shrug my shoulders and move on with no desire for payback. Fuck what's 200 bucks to me? That's less than nothing for me but not for these desperate fools!

    Moral of the story. These chicks are always being constantly monitored!

  15. #3781
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyLovesIt  [View Original Post]
    I've had some luck at the Adult Depot near Sport Arena. It doesn't happen often but if you go enough times, you're bound to get lucky. Since the pandemic started I haven't had much luck. It's hot when a woman is surrounded by guys and you patiently wait your turn. Most of the time though, it is a sausage fest. I've had some luck at Jolar and Barnett but not like the Adult Depot.
    My luck is the reverse. I have had luck in Jolar and in Barnett. Jolar just made a separate VIP theater (separate theater fee) and I have watched a few couple go at it in the VIP, with one giving me a nice BJ while her husband went to town on her. Barnett some fun there too. However, I have never seen a female at Adult Depot. So zero luck there for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape