Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 714 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 214 614 664 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 764 814 1214 1714 ... LastLast
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 27794
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17099

    Kiera Bellevue

    Gents, anyone seen Kiera lately?

    Its been a while since I seen her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B*%26%23128293%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B*%26%23128293%3 B-Sweet-and%92-Petite%26%23128139%3 B-COME-HAVE-SOME-FUN!%26%23128139%3 B-%95 INCALL%95-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B*%26%23128293%3 B-%26%2310084%3 B%26%2365039%3 B*%26%23128293%3 B.

  2. #17098

    Mandie

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of throwbacks (and bad ideas), anyone hear from mandie / ashley lately? Hasn't hit me up in awhile which is unlike her, all numbers off, no ads. Hoping she got clean but who knows. Haven't seen any social media activity or bad news reported about her, so that's good I guess.
    Last contact I had with "her" I think her phone had been confiscated because she was suddenly asking for photos and my vehicle description. It was the same number, but it clearly wasn't her. That was last summer.

  3. #17097

    Dulcecolombiana

    A simple search in this thread:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ulcecolombiana

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She has been mentioned multiple times on this board. Did you do a search to find her?

  4. #17096

    She said no

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one and does she belong here?

    https://bellevue.skipthegames.com/fe...a/595634562767
    She said no. She also wanted 400 for a hhr.

  5. #17095

    Miss Cali?

    Anyone have any experience with this one and does she belong here?

    https://bellevue.skipthegames.com/fe...a/595634562767

  6. #17094

    MIA slice of Italy

    I was wondering if any of have any info on slice of Italy she's been mentioned here before she was on * with that handle. Bbw nasty fun everything goes with her been trying to locate but nothing if anyone has any info can you please pm me.

  7. #17093

    Mandie / ashley

    Speaking of throwbacks (and bad ideas), anyone hear from mandie / ashley lately? Hasn't hit me up in awhile which is unlike her, all numbers off, no ads. Hoping she got clean but who knows. Haven't seen any social media activity or bad news reported about her, so that's good I guess.

  8. #17092
    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    This hot little Latin firecracker continues to be my go-to BBFSCIP queen. Surprised Dulce doesn't get more play here. You do often have to tolerate long waits in her living room while she primps and polishes, so that requires some advance planning. But if I have time to wait, she's always my favorite lay apropos this topic.
    She's fun but the waiting for 60 minutes in her apartment gets old when you're on the move. If you have time to kill then yeah it's all good. Eat her pussy, make her cum, and you can blast your nut in her for 2 hours at a base rate.

  9. #17091

    Dulcecolombiana

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankWood56  [View Original Post]
    I'm very interested do have a link can you pm me.
    She has been mentioned multiple times on this board. Did you do a search to find her?

  10. #17090

    Dulcecolombiana

    Quote Originally Posted by BKAllday  [View Original Post]
    This hot little Latin firecracker continues to be my go-to BBFSCIP queen. Surprised Dulce doesn't get more play here. You do often have to tolerate long waits in her living room while she primps and polishes, so that requires some advance planning. But if I have time to wait, she's always my favorite lay apropos this topic.
    I'm very interested do have a link can you pm me.

  11. #17089

    Dulcecolombiana

    This hot little Latin firecracker continues to be my go-to BBFSCIP queen. Surprised Dulce doesn't get more play here. You do often have to tolerate long waits in her living room while she primps and polishes, so that requires some advance planning. But if I have time to wait, she's always my favorite lay apropos this topic.

  12. #17088

    Ruby. Carrington

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Her puss stank so much I couldn't keep it up. She's also heavier than the pics by at least 20 pounds.
    Well I met her as well, $300 hhr, she allowed kissing, gave a nice (slow, but excellent tongue work) BBBJ, allowed DATY but still smells a bit (maybe not as bad as some old reports, but not too sure), and BB no CIP doggy (seems like the leg opening thing is still an issue, maybe of flexibility, and she complained that her pussy was too tight) so I finished on her ass.

    Nice quick visit, but hotel room was understandably a bit messy / smokey / dark. Her ass felt pretty tight, and her boobs are soft and voluptuous.

  13. #17087

    Smelled when I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Deparsh  [View Original Post]
    Didn't find any reports of her via search:

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...o/408636222328

    I confirmed on phone that she was open minded, no condom would be okay, "extra was extra" ($80). Planning to make a swing by on the visit to mechanics to verify in person.
    Her puss stank so much I couldn't keep it up. She's also heavier than the pics by at least 20 pounds.

  14. #17086
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    IMO worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch666  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys actually recommend her? I want to see her but I don't know if I could justify 340 for BBFS. She is actually my type, strange enough, but it's a little steep when I could find a cheaper, more attractive girl. No offense to her.
    I've seen her for the "VIP" hh for $$. 2 and to me it was worth it. I don't take much to finish, so I was able to fit in multiple CPs in that shorter amount of time. She looks just like her pictures, she's tiny and tight, and she was fresh when I saw her. No questions asked about covers at all. Sweet lady, all in all.

  15. #17085
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    I think that's Carrington.
    Thanks all! I thought she looked familiar but am obviously new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape