Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22575

    Cierra Hamilton

    Went for a visit today good service everything is Ion the menu. I have her private number if interested.

  2. #22574

    Ashleigh - on the other hand

    She references Miller Lane which is Dayton version of Sharonville and her OF is up and references Cincy.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    The way this ad reads it sounds fake to me. Naming a bunch of services is a red flag.

    .

  3. #22573

    Ashleigh

    The way this ad reads it sounds fake to me. Naming a bunch of services is a red flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plinkos70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? I searched Ashleigh but only Ashleigh DD from the past shows up. Was suppose to meet yesterday, but got held up at work. Wondering if it's worth trying to reschedule?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-only/42848345
    .

  4. #22572

    Brookee

    Gentleman just got a text from Brookee. She said that if you have her number contact her she will be in a motel north Cincy this evening an tomorrow. Stay warm up there an see you in March take care of the ladies.

  5. #22571

    It's in the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Phone # please.
    The phone # is in the ad. Just click the link.

  6. #22570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream about Katie, a. K. a. Kly30, who has been around a while and many of you have seen:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73655318

    I've seen her something like 5 or 6 times over the last several years, but the last time I saw her before this was 2 years ago. She was more talkative and engaged in this dream than what I remember from past times. Not sure if that's because she's known me a while or I caught her on a good day, but no complaints from me.

    Incall was a decent hotel in the NE suburbs where there are places to park out of sight close by and walk over. Her requested donation was still the same as what I recall it being before Covid. I plan to repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Phone # please.
    It's in the ad in the link.

  7. #22569

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Phone # please.
    Her number is in that ad:

    419-xxxx538.

  8. #22568

    Ashleigh

    Anyone seen this girl? I searched Ashleigh but only Ashleigh DD from the past shows up. Was suppose to meet yesterday, but got held up at work. Wondering if it's worth trying to reschedule?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...-only/42848345

  9. #22567
    Phone # please.

    Quote Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream about Katie, a. K. a. Kly30, who has been around a while and many of you have seen:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73655318

    I've seen her something like 5 or 6 times over the last several years, but the last time I saw her before this was 2 years ago. She was more talkative and engaged in this dream than what I remember from past times. Not sure if that's because she's known me a while or I caught her on a good day, but no complaints from me.

    Incall was a decent hotel in the NE suburbs where there are places to park out of sight close by and walk over. Her requested donation was still the same as what I recall it being before Covid. I plan to repeat.

  10. #22566

    Katie

    Had a recent dream about Katie, a. K. a. Kly30, who has been around a while and many of you have seen:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73655318

    I've seen her something like 5 or 6 times over the last several years, but the last time I saw her before this was 2 years ago. She was more talkative and engaged in this dream than what I remember from past times. Not sure if that's because she's known me a while or I caught her on a good day, but no complaints from me.

    Incall was a decent hotel in the NE suburbs where there are places to park out of sight close by and walk over. Her requested donation was still the same as what I recall it being before Covid. I plan to repeat.

  11. #22565
    Quote Originally Posted by Filmbyter  [View Original Post]
    Won't try again. Been in touch for weeks trying to find a time we're both available. Finally settled on a time this afternoon. I'm parked out in front of the address she gave me and texted "I'm here. " Went up and knocked on the door. No answer. No text response.

    I continued to text from the car in front of the address for 30 minutes, then a slew of responses all at once. She apologized for running late, said she'd need 20 minutes to get ready, but asked if I'd pull off. Down the street or to the store or something until she was ready. I didn't respond but went home. An hour later she tries to call me. I texted that I left an hour ago. She asked if I could come back and I told her I needed to be somewhere. I'm generally forgiving, and being a few minutes late isn't usually a problem for me, but this was too much.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73390486
    I woul say she wanted you to pull down the street because she double booked. Wanted to take care of another monger before she told you to come back for sloppy seconds. Kudos to you for leaving an not going back. Been my experience that nothing worth your time coming out of Hamilton.

  12. #22564

    Sarah in Hamilton

    Won't try again. Been in touch for weeks trying to find a time we're both available. Finally settled on a time this afternoon. I'm parked out in front of the address she gave me and texted "I'm here. " Went up and knocked on the door. No answer. No text response.

    I continued to text from the car in front of the address for 30 minutes, then a slew of responses all at once. She apologized for running late, said she'd need 20 minutes to get ready, but asked if I'd pull off. Down the street or to the store or something until she was ready. I didn't respond but went home. An hour later she tries to call me. I texted that I left an hour ago. She asked if I could come back and I told her I needed to be somewhere. I'm generally forgiving, and being a few minutes late isn't usually a problem for me, but this was too much.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/73390486

  13. #22563

    Let us know how Melanie works (you) out

    Quote Originally Posted by Long8  [View Original Post]
    Have a visit scheduled with her in his week. Normal Eros verification will report back.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/6569814.htm?cat=3859
    She's hot! Report back with the goods!

  14. #22562

    Just plain rude

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgwaboe  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 1/2/22. That woman really likes sex if you're lucky enough to get together. She did wind up delaying me like 90 minutes from our date time before we actually hooked up. Maybe just too much going on for her now.
    Well if she likes it that much then she sure did miss out. I understand the struggles of single motherhood but she picked the time and it was only two hours out. Sure things come up but that's why we have phones. All it would have taken was a quick response letting me know. Sounds like she is burning bridges with good clients. Good luck to her being stuck with random LC responders.

  15. #22561

    Same thing has happened to me with her

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    I initiated the info on Kittie before Christmas. Saw her once. Great looks. Great body and menu. She was much fun. Said she was Mom with full time job trying to earn some Christmas money. Had time off over Christmas so was able to schedule. Anyway. She's gone quite with me. Numerous texts and no response. Not sure what's up. Maybe out of business. Temporarily or forever. Don't know. Just wish she'd give some response. Although happens in the hobby. Here one day. Not here the next.
    Saw her 1/2/22. That woman really likes sex if you're lucky enough to get together. She did wind up delaying me like 90 minutes from our date time before we actually hooked up. Maybe just too much going on for her now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape