Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 727 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 777 827 1227 1727 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22559

    Kittie

    I initiated the info on Kittie before Christmas. Saw her once. Great looks. Great body and menu. She was much fun. Said she was Mom with full time job trying to earn some Christmas money. Had time off over Christmas so was able to schedule. Anyway. She's gone quite with me. Numerous texts and no response. Not sure what's up. Maybe out of business. Temporarily or forever. Don't know. Just wish she'd give some response. Although happens in the hobby. Here one day. Not here the next.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Read some exciting things about this one so I reached out in the morning to introduce myself. She got back to me later in the day and told me her schedule was wide open that evening. She suggested a time that worked for her, which was two hours from then. I stayed in contact and let her know when I was on my way. Texted upon arrival. Nothing. Called nothing. What a waste of time and a little blue pill.

  2. #22558

    Candypants

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she the one who loves to smoke crack during the visits?
    The factual answer is yes. She did during my visit. And I can't believe I'm saying it but it didn't detract from my visit at all. I truly hope she can get ahold of her demons. We all have them. Mine are neatly tucked away in a box I keep on a shelf in my mind. I occasionally look inside to make sure they are still there, sleeping soundly.

  3. #22557
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Read some exciting things about this one so I reached out in the morning to introduce myself. She got back to me later in the day and told me her schedule was wide open that evening. She suggested a time that worked for her, which was two hours from then. I stayed in contact and let her know when I was on my way. Texted upon arrival. Nothing. Called nothing. What a waste of time and a little blue pill.
    I agree, same thing happened to me as well.

  4. #22556
    Quote Originally Posted by OmgLogan  [View Original Post]
    I have met with one escort I found after sifting through 100 ads and scams on Listcrawler. I'm looking for a second experience but I am not in the mood to verify real vs scams. Am pretty open to look or age, just younger / white preferred. Apparent lack of drug use is a necessity though.
    Read the escort forum. You will find all about the good and the not so good in our area. Do your research an report on you meeting. Your first post asking for help finding you a date is not going to get you much info. Read the forum post your find is the best way.

  5. #22555

    Kandee Apple That's how she rolls

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay69  [View Original Post]
    Save you guys some time and energy. I believe she is visiting a different uncle in KY. Just an FYI stay safe.
    She once told me that you are not living unless you are committing felonies. She sure was a freaky one. Nice ass, tits and pussy on that MILF.

  6. #22554
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Maybe this is outside your preferences wheelhouse, but when I was scrolling down the forum front page earlier today for our area, one of the latest posts for vegas was referencing the one below. And here you are posting that you happen to be there now! If I was where you are now, these would be links to my kryptonite! LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...646&viewfull=1#post5715646.

    When I am in LV I usually book with DW, VAC or Booker gray. They are the most reliable ones these days. I have been hobbyist long time.

    https://www.vegasasian.club

    http://www.discreetwhispers-lv.com

    https://www.bookergray.com/
    Yep. I go with VAC. I don't care for bookergray or DW. But yep, I've nailed a few of those hotties on the VAC website (pro-tip: the pics are fake). That's what makes it so awesome. If all else fails, you can always bang a hot Korean chick in Vegas. LOL.

  7. #22553

    Kandee Apple

    Save you guys some time and energy. I believe she is visiting a different uncle in KY. Just an FYI stay safe.

  8. #22552
    Quote Originally Posted by Long8  [View Original Post]
    Have a visit scheduled with her in his week. Normal Eros verification will report back.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/6569814.htm?cat=3859
    Getting those rates you'd think she would be proud to she her face.

  9. #22551

    Can anyone PM me some reliable sources?

    I have met with one escort I found after sifting through 100 ads and scams on Listcrawler. I'm looking for a second experience but I am not in the mood to verify real vs scams. Am pretty open to look or age, just younger / white preferred. Apparent lack of drug use is a necessity though.

  10. #22550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Long8  [View Original Post]
    Have a visit scheduled with her in his week. Normal Eros verification will report back.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/6569814.htm?cat=3859.
    Although her photos are heavily processed, the base features are very nice. Good figure, healthy muscle tone, nice proportions, and really nice facial features from can be seen. If the reality comes close to the photos, and if she's an active participant in the session (not just lays there), then $450 could be reasonable. She's certainly a step above some of these hags who are over valuating their curb appeal. (yes, "curb appeal" has a double meaning).

  11. #22549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Melanie Macqueen

    Have a visit scheduled with her in his week. Normal Eros verification will report back.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/6569814.htm?cat=3859

  12. #22548

    Kittie

    Read some exciting things about this one so I reached out in the morning to introduce myself. She got back to me later in the day and told me her schedule was wide open that evening. She suggested a time that worked for her, which was two hours from then. I stayed in contact and let her know when I was on my way. Texted upon arrival. Nothing. Called nothing. What a waste of time and a little blue pill.

  13. #22547

    Candypants pics on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by KC7676  [View Original Post]
    Here's a look at her face if anyone was wondering.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/777838077028
    I saw her last Thursday and had my typical amazing experience with her. Like Lady J, this woman can have an endless number of orgasms as long as you keep stimulating her. I always do my best.

    This is, I believe, a scraped ad. There are several things in it that will cause confusion. First, the phone number is old. Unfortunately, that number also shows up in her current Tryst ad down on the lower right side partially obscured by * The number with area code 502, in the Tryst ad, is current. The STG ad also lists activities not available. She does not do Greek. Bad experiences earlier in her life and tiny frame have turned her off big time.

    Unfortunately, it appears she has resumed her intimate relationship with her habit. She looked like she weighed a beautiful and sexy 120 pounds or so when I started seeing her again in July. Now, she looks gaunt again. She has lost at least 30 pounds since her release from the GrayBar and marriage in June. That's a real shame. With her tiny, petite and athletic frame, she is quite attractive at 120 pounds, at least to me.

    Having said all that, this little lady is my favorite date. I've known her for close to three years now and she never fails to deliver. She is as sweet as they come and will fuck me until she collapses when I am struggling to cum because of my ED. And, when I'm wanting to enjoy seeing her body rippling with orgasm after orgasm, something that I enjoy almost as much as having my own pop, she happily accomodates my hunger for her.

    Have fun with her and treat her well. She is a genuine sweetheart.

    RG.

  14. #22546
    Quote Originally Posted by KC7676  [View Original Post]
    Here's a look at her face if anyone was wondering.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/777838077028
    Isn't she the one who loves to smoke crack during the visits?

  15. #22545

    Candy Pants

    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanJim  [View Original Post]
    She is not a Greek fan but will not disappoint. Pretty much open to anything else I'm pretty sure and the BBBJ is great. Can't comment on CIM. It's not my thing, would rather finish elsewhere.
    Here's a look at her face if anyone was wondering.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/777838077028

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape