Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 1180 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 18430
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8245

    Sunny2120

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    She told me and I quote "my monthly allowance of 3 k for three meets on average. ".

  2. #8244
    An nycer wants to come down next week. No $$$ was discussed. Just need to churn away and one will be thirsty enough enough. I'll post pics if it happens.

  3. #8243

    Assuming this one is an unknown?

    Don't see anything when I search the thread. Curious if anyone has taken a dive in this yet?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-3226caa19398

  4. #8242
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, search "d2ca2b47fa17" in the thread. She has major GPS. Quoted me 800-1000 awhile back, I didn't even bother replying to that.
    Hot body! Face is pretty but looking older definitely not for 800+ shit I can get models and shit for cheaper in NYC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220117-160955_Voice.jpg‎  

  5. #8241
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Dayuse.com is. Likely your best bet.
    I am using that tonight and I'll report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone actually met with this one? She started hiting me up after a week of silence (at which point I forgot who it was LOL). Real eager to get to FC, but seems like she's flaky with the rest of you guys.
    IIRC, her name is Tammy and she's been reviewed in the Richmond boards. Definitely a pro and should be paid as such, not as UTR.

  6. #8240

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    I think she maybe has been discussed here before. Has anyone taken the plunge?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-d2ca2b47fa17
    Yeah, search "d2ca2b47fa17" in the thread. She has major GPS. Quoted me 800-1000 awhile back, I didn't even bother replying to that.

  7. #8239
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]

    Sugargirl69.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067

    No real experience with her. She's been mentioned on this board before. Aggressive to meet up. Says she can get babysitter and drive up to NoVa from Fredericksburg to meet (that doens't sound normal to me for a SB). She says she likes being choked, hair pulled, spanked. Loves giving head and allow CIP and / or CIM. Also opened to 3 some (mfm or fmf). I kept asking her what the allowance is but she would not tell me. I never took the plunge. She could be a great time but sounds too much of a pro and even fishy (TGTBT)
    Anyone actually met with this one? She started hiting me up after a week of silence (at which point I forgot who it was LOL). Real eager to get to FC, but seems like she's flaky with the rest of you guys.

  8. #8238
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    I've tried searching but can't find an answer. Can anybody help me find a no-tell around the Manassas, Centreville, Chantilly, Route 28 corridor?

    I'd love to use cash if possible. Does anybody know a place that can recommend? Thanks!
    Dayuse.com is. Likely your best bet.

  9. #8237

    No-tells aka hourly rooms

    I've tried searching but can't find an answer. Can anybody help me find a no-tell around the Manassas, Centreville, Chantilly, Route 28 corridor?

    I'd love to use cash if possible. Does anybody know a place that can recommend? Thanks!

  10. #8236
    Chatted with her a bit more, do get a feeling that she is a Pro trying her hand at seeking.

    Will pass.

  11. #8235

    Saved me from Fr33

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Fr33 spirit aka ArtisticBelle aka PasdeTwat.
    Wow gents, thanks for the great intels on the Fr33. I thought I had a nice blonde spinner to play with. But she has been leading me on with "I will call you" for the past 3 days. And from your reviews, she seems like a psycho, so I will delete her asap.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

  12. #8234

    Like you

    Don't have a rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-8cef28779c21

    Ask for 6. I paid less. Very energetic, BBBJ, BBFS. YMMV, she has a rotation do I'm kinda turned off. So I'm done.

    Have at it boys.
    .

  13. #8233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Couple of newbies

    Zarababy444 - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-3490f5a305b1.

    This one wanted 4, but I got her to initially agree to 3. CFS only, no backdoor, and when I asked her how long she was willing to stay over, she said 1 hour max. I may as well be paying an escort for that. Wished her luck and moved on.

    Nanycakes - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-a168a5ef393a.

    This one was only asking for 2-3, I agreed to 2, but once I started asking about BC and BBFS, she ghosted. Probably doesn't know what she's getting herself into. The first one was a lot more savvy on that front.

  14. #8232

    Bountifulfairy

    I think she maybe has been discussed here before. Has anyone taken the plunge?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-d2ca2b47fa17

  15. #8231

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape