Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 1180 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8236
    Chatted with her a bit more, do get a feeling that she is a Pro trying her hand at seeking.

    Will pass.

  2. #8235

    Saved me from Fr33

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Fr33 spirit aka ArtisticBelle aka PasdeTwat.
    Wow gents, thanks for the great intels on the Fr33. I thought I had a nice blonde spinner to play with. But she has been leading me on with "I will call you" for the past 3 days. And from your reviews, she seems like a psycho, so I will delete her asap.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

  3. #8234

    Like you

    Don't have a rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-8cef28779c21

    Ask for 6. I paid less. Very energetic, BBBJ, BBFS. YMMV, she has a rotation do I'm kinda turned off. So I'm done.

    Have at it boys.
    .

  4. #8233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Couple of newbies

    Zarababy444 - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-3490f5a305b1.

    This one wanted 4, but I got her to initially agree to 3. CFS only, no backdoor, and when I asked her how long she was willing to stay over, she said 1 hour max. I may as well be paying an escort for that. Wished her luck and moved on.

    Nanycakes - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-a168a5ef393a.

    This one was only asking for 2-3, I agreed to 2, but once I started asking about BC and BBFS, she ghosted. Probably doesn't know what she's getting herself into. The first one was a lot more savvy on that front.

  5. #8232

    Bountifulfairy

    I think she maybe has been discussed here before. Has anyone taken the plunge?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-d2ca2b47fa17

  6. #8231

  7. #8230
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-8cef28779c21

    Ask for 6. I paid less. Very energetic, BBBJ, BBFS. YMMV, she has a rotation do I'm kinda turned off. So I'm done.

    Have at it boys.

  8. #8229

    I threw up

    Eww please no.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I threw up a bit just looking for this picture to post. This ***** just non stop spams.

  9. #8228

    Too expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-77a3d512f0ed

    Fairly certain this one used to post a lot on SkiptheGames and whatnot. I also remember some drama with her, but I forgot what.
    She advertises on skip the games when in NOVA with a pd ad and a twitter page. Just search up "Jeanne DC escort" on twitter and that will tell you all you need to know.

  10. #8227

    SA Payment issues

    I messaged SA about the payment issues. They responded that they are having server issues and to call them and they will process manually. Give it a shot and post your results. I'm holding off for a month or two as I converted a few that were in flux. This is the number they gave me to call (775)xxxx856.

  11. #8226

    Hash browns

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Has a #667 area code. At the last moment tried and up sell pics. Otherwise she was good and pleasant.
    I talked to her and found her to be a complete waste. Said she was free today. Tried to meet this afternoon. Got bit of a runaround and then she got indignant when I called her out. Offered to see her tonight and she got rude, so I told her off and moved on. I'm a pretty nice guy and have seen many SBs without difficulty but this one seems to be unreliable and a waste. Maybe one or both of us just had an off day and as always YMMV, but I'm glad she showed her true colors quickly with me and I didn't waste much time on her.

  12. #8225
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Has a #667 area code. At the last moment tried and up sell pics. Otherwise she was good and pleasant.
    Yeah, met with her, though didn't get the upsell treatment. Guess I got something going for me. She's a chill person, but can be a chatterbox.

  13. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    If only there were a search function that could extract such information using the last 12 digits of a Seeking profile!
    Clearly aware of that. Saw the numerous names but no reviews. Thanks though.

  14. #8223

    See post 8112 by Itfcd

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    This one looks familiar, likely had several other profiles but I don't remember her name. Possibly had green hair or am I missing something?

    Either way, any details?
    Fr33 spirit aka ArtisticBelle aka PasdeTwat.

  15. #8222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-8a23430325b6

    This one looks familiar, likely had several other profiles but I don't remember her name. Possibly had green hair or am I missing something?

    Either way, any details?
    If only there were a search function that could extract such information using the last 12 digits of a Seeking profile!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape