Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 37369
-
01-17-22 12:29 #23779Senior Member

Posts: 27Malloryy Babyyy
Anyone seen her?
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2057364
I am trying to bring myself up to biting the bullet as I can not find any reviews.
I just find it hard to believe that she is real or offers anything.
-
01-17-22 12:03 #23778Regular Member

Posts: 21Bla
Seen her, boring time but she was sick. FS 300? Didn't try.
Originally Posted by SuperJason2
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-22 11:48 #23777Senior Member

Posts: 271Anyone have info on them?
-
01-17-22 11:40 #23776Senior Member

Posts: 271Damn already down.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 23:23 #23775Senior Member

Posts: 26Went to Relax massage in Canton yesterday, great massage, but totally legit. No extras offered.
-
01-16-22 22:08 #23774Regular Member

Posts: 3Lake orion
Was she worth it?
Originally Posted by SuperJason2
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 19:28 #23773Regular Member

Posts: 3Cherry Blossom Utica
Does anyone know who to recommend getting a massage from here and what kind of massages they give?
-
01-16-22 18:11 #23772Regular Member

Posts: 3CB Utica
Did you get a name? Was going to stop by this spa soon.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 18:09 #23771Senior Member

Posts: 86Lake Orion
Please report out your experience or pm me. Definitely interested.
Originally Posted by EdHemlock
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-22 17:24 #23770Senior Member

Posts: 89Jen PT nails
Has anyone seen jen recently?
I read some reports that were mixed last year and wanted an update from any one who has seen her recently.
Inbox or reply on here is fine with me.
Thanks!
-
01-16-22 08:54 #23769Senior Member

Posts: 1152$
Because you can make more money. Spa house costs shitty motel costs.
Originally Posted by Argongas1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 23:26 #23768Senior Member

Posts: 118Weird
This is odd. She used to work at a local spa. I've seen here a few times. She's really cool and all. But why give up the relatively safety of a spa for motels?
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 19:39 #23767Senior Member

Posts: 170Possible Dream
Setup a time with https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2698433 for tomorrow. Comms were decent, 1. 5 h, 1. Hh.
Reports are relatively new (5 days? Works with a partner based on her language, super safe area based on crossroads.
Will be running some checks as much as possible, if anyone knows her or sees a flag let me know, thanks!
Including Sumo: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/305-902-2582.
-
01-14-22 21:23 #23766Senior Member

Posts: 339Someone should tell her MH / Warren are not good. I would love to check her out, but not out that way.
Originally Posted by TheBaggZinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 20:36 #23765Senior Member

Posts: 79Lol
I grew up with her and "had" her when we were kids. I kinda want to hit her up but don't want to make it weird.
Originally Posted by DirtyOne313
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






