Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 37624
-
01-15-22 23:26 #24019Senior Member

Posts: 118Weird
This is odd. She used to work at a local spa. I've seen here a few times. She's really cool and all. But why give up the relatively safety of a spa for motels?
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 19:39 #24018Senior Member

Posts: 170Possible Dream
Setup a time with https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2698433 for tomorrow. Comms were decent, 1. 5 h, 1. Hh.
Reports are relatively new (5 days? Works with a partner based on her language, super safe area based on crossroads.
Will be running some checks as much as possible, if anyone knows her or sees a flag let me know, thanks!
Including Sumo: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/305-902-2582.
-
01-14-22 21:23 #24017Senior Member

Posts: 339Someone should tell her MH / Warren are not good. I would love to check her out, but not out that way.
Originally Posted by TheBaggZinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 20:36 #24016Senior Member

Posts: 79Lol
I grew up with her and "had" her when we were kids. I kinda want to hit her up but don't want to make it weird.
Originally Posted by DirtyOne313
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 15:02 #24015Senior Member

Posts: 113I messaged her too and she said she does everything under the sun. She is an hour away or else I would drive to see what the hell its about.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 13:42 #24014Senior Member

Posts: 463I texted about damage
Her response:
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
Good Morning Papa!
Today I'm in Madison Heights at the.
Extended Stay America.
32690 Stephenson Highway.
How may I help you?
SENSUAL SWEDISH MASSAGE.
160 hh / 240 1 hr / 350 2 hrs.
EROTIC NURU MASSAGE.
180 hh / 260 1 hr / 400 2 hrs.
—-Both have HE (HappyEnd)—-.
—-NURU has bodyslide—-.
-
01-14-22 13:18 #24013Senior Member

Posts: 463Videos didn't transfer.
When you access the ad from LC there are two videos of her doing a Nuru and it is very graphic showing the dudes junk and her straddling him massaging with her Kitty. Those videos don't show up in the link. It's wierd. I also thought it was strange that video made it in the ad without being flagged.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
Anyhow, I wonder if she's legit provider of the Nuru.
Sn.
-
01-14-22 13:09 #24012Senior Member

Posts: 463Check out 2nd and third video
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5863300505
Anyone try her yet? The add says Findom, and I'm not into that. However the 2nd and 3rd videos.
Remind me of body slide from downriver Nuru lady except from a young attractive provider.
Any insight?
Sn.
-
01-14-22 12:56 #24011Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Joy says different and flagged the Ad.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:56 #24010Senior Member

Posts: 113No hint at all of any extras? No teasing? Would you see her again?
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 10:43 #24009Senior Member

Posts: 178Pic is indeed her. Legit massage.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 09:25 #24008Senior Member

Posts: 48ACU at Wixom
Linda (Chinese) sold the ACU Massage at Wixom (NW corner of Pontiac Trail & Beck). New owner is Thai. Damn good massage, but legit only.
-
01-14-22 07:54 #24007Senior Member

Posts: 178Strictly Legit. Pretty face chunky bottom, great massage.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 06:15 #24006Senior Member

Posts: 1185It's called phreaking. It's a telcom / software program / hack. They can make any number appear on the caller I'd that they want. The funny part is that they're accusing you of illegal activity and then try to blackmail you into giving them money over the phone or by going to a Western Union / Moneygram location and sending it that way.
Originally Posted by Passenger
[View Original Post]
It's scams like this to where you just hope and pray that the people doing it will get caught and prosecuted for wire fraud and impersonating a police officer.
-
01-13-22 22:34 #24005Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Lauren, Troy on CL
The best move is for several of us to Flag the Ad for removal. Seems simple, quick and effective.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






