Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 6996
-
01-13-22 23:41 #4446Senior Member

Posts: 370Online Flex
Too much work to snip for brevity... in my humble opinion flexing online is weak. I may know a guy who races cars however as always ...some wannabe racers brag about their car being fast all the time. Online. Its easy to be the fastest car when theres no race. Online. Real racers let the actual race do the talking.. no need to flex the car did it for you! The win light speaks for itself. the recognition is in the SB bragging on her daddy... Maybe its just me but I am way more impressed by the guy who can pull an amazing hot SB, say maybe middle eastern exotic off of SA and lock her down for 18 to 20 months when she moves in with him. And she's happy with Taco Bell. Now THAT monger has my respect. Also I doubt you re making anyone here celebate. Peace and have a good time, stay safe. Life's short.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 19:37 #4445Senior Member

Posts: 808My budget
Snipped for brevity. My play budget is $2000 a week. I hardly ever get to spend that because the girls in rotation are all pretty reasonably priced and I rarely see some thing else I want. But when I see some thing I want I do my best to get it I don't care what it cost. I would've offered this particular chick more than 2000 if I thought it would've done any good. I'm not worried about What other mongers want to spend or spend. There was a chick on seeking arrangements couple years ago. That banked the ywo grand from me, that was after she declined it. Left with 200 and changed her mind and came back. I don't remember her user name but she told me her first name was Luna. She was from the far east.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 19:00 #4444Senior Member

Posts: 370Indy gent is right.
No pussy in existence worth 2 k unless you are just dog ugly, got ZERO game. A virgin or a SIMP. (Simp is what girls call guys behind their back when they are an easy mark. Opposite of pimp) dam near every guy here has 2 k to spend on a girl. I mean for the most part it requires some level of monetary depth to be in this hobby. But why? Does the little guy think instead? There's no pussy you nut in once that is worth what you could have 6 or 7 girls for that are just as good. In fact its usually the GPS girls that are older more worn out and or bad attitude / and or just plain old sorry in bed, at least from my experience and that's pretty extensive. Even though they are all hoes and money will get you everywhere, they are still women, thus being emotional creatures. And a fair amount of game, a vibe, connection whatever you want to call it still goes a long way. But if you got none. I get it. No hate. Rave on. In other words if you have to throw that much money at pussy to get it, she doesn't want you to have it period. They all vary in price even the GPS girls get horny once a month when rent is due. That same 2 K pussy your buddy might be bangin the bottom out of it for 300 bucks. BET. why do you think there are so many posts in here about differing prices? bingo.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 18:13 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 830CaringBabe
I was hoping to have some fun with this one. After a long banter we exchanged numbers. We text and she wants 500 minimum. Tried my best negotiating, but she wasn't having it. You may have better luck.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-0a05e701846c
-
01-13-22 18:09 #4442Senior Member

Posts: 830Ahmee
This one appealed to me, and we exchanged numbers. We talked and she stated that she has only had 1 sd EVER, years ago, and she got 2500/ month plus extras. I asked for her pics, she sends me 2 head and shoulder shots, all covered up. I asked for anything full length, and crickets. Maybe you will have better luck.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-c5e799b4f0f1
-
01-13-22 18:03 #4441Senior Member

Posts: 830Sexi Lexi
This one had some promising reports. It was a challenge connecting, finally talked and she wanted 500 minimum. I tried to negotiate, and she made a big deal about coming down to 400. I felt she might not be into it if she felt she was doing the compromising, so I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-d146209badc3
-
01-13-22 17:58 #4440Senior Member

Posts: 830I was complaining at $1000
So apparently I missed out on my deal of "only" 1000.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 16:39 #4439Senior Member

Posts: 808Chick with 2 active SB profiles
-
01-13-22 10:55 #4438Senior Member

Posts: 808I don't think she's on SA
Or any other type sites like that. She's on Instagram and Facebook but not letting that info out.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 08:08 #4437Senior Member

Posts: 81Already at your place?
She was already at your place? Why was she there if not to have fun? And what's her SA. I'd love to see what's worth 2 k.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 23:08 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 808I don't worry with what others pay
Snipped for brevity. I just get what I want when I want it. I recently showed a young hottie $2000 in cash while she was sitting in my place. And she wouldn't take it. Yeah I wanted that pretty bad.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 22:45 #4435Senior Member

Posts: 830INFLATION. What have you guys done
I just came back on Seeking January 3rd, before they raised their prices. I haven't had a membership in nearly a year. OMG, the replies I'm getting are outrageous. 200 and 300 are no longer in their vocabulary, they start at 400 (shocked the daylights out of me) and now I'm seeing 500 to a 1000. I thought to myself these girls are crazy, then I quickly thought to myself that there must be plenty of you that are crazier and that are desperately horny and / or wealthy (a fool and his money are soon parted) that have fueled their fire. There is no supply chain shortage of hot girls, so it must be some of you kidding yourselves into thinking you are getting something more exclusive. You're just stroking your own egos. These girls will jump ship for the next bigger, better, deal. Belated HOE HOE HOE to you all.
-
01-12-22 22:30 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 808She's a keeper
I see her regularly. Always sweet. Banging body. I told her she needs to update her pics on SB. Definitely don't do her justice.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 21:48 #4433Senior Member

Posts: 658Anyone got $2,000?
You can have these princesses!
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-6a53065127a1
-
01-11-22 17:44 #4432Regular Member

Posts: 3100% scammer
I met her about a month ago. Had the same reaction: looked older than what I expected, had a big goofy hat on. Not my type either, I don't think she is the person in the profile pics.
Originally Posted by Roscoe65
[View Original Post]
When I was a couple minutes from the coffee shop where we were meeting, she texted and wanted to know if I was close because her phone was almost dead and she wouldn't be able to communicate soon. I thought nothing of it, but that was her set up.
After getting her coffee and a muffin, we talked for a few minutes before she asked to use my phone (since hers was supposedly dead) to text her sister so she wouldn't be worried about her. Alarm bells started going off.
I asked for the number and said I would send a text for her. She immediately got indignant and said she didn't like the vibe, blah blah blah, then she ran out of the coffee shop like her pants were on fire.
She drove off in a nice little red Mercedes SUV. She's a pro, alright, a pro thief.












Reply With Quote




