Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4461

    A form of scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyguy1565  [View Original Post]
    I have had at least 5 discussions with girls from SA that lead to the question, "Do you invest in crypto?" I don't, but what is their angle?
    One example is they talked about some new type of mining and can show me how. But first I need to put few hundred dollars in my crypto wallet and then they will send me the mining nodes that link to my crypto wallet. With the mining nodes, they claimed I can make few thousands within few weeks. Classic scam. Why are they in SA sites if they can make few thousands within few weeks with couple hundred dollars of investment.

  2. #4460

    So many asking if I invest in Crypto

    I have had at least 5 discussions with girls from SA that lead to the question, "Do you invest in crypto?" I don't, but what is their angle?

  3. #4459

    Seeking Reviews

    Hello fellow mongers, this is my first major post and typing from my phone so please bear with me.

    The Good:

    Lacey2001.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-e53aca27a526

    She seems legit, and is fairly attractive 19 year old. Just moved to the city and is actively looking for a daddy. Met her in person and she is semi-hot but a bit bigger for my liking so I passed. Open to different kinds of arrangements.

    EnchantingLady.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d

    She is legit as well, met her for a meet and greet and she was willing to ride me if I take her shopping. Semi hot and much more attractive in person. New to this and can be tamed.

    SexiLexi.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-d146209badc3

    Smoking hot and even better in person. Has a nice body and is willing to do anything. I met her for a meet and greet and instantly clicked. We got together for some personal time and I'll let it be a secret but everything was on the menu. . 5 is her preference but we set on 300!

    The Bad:

    StunningLover.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-ddae8c1f4d8d

    Location says Indy but she is closer to FT Wayne. She was willing to come here for. 5 but didn't guarantee intimacy. She said she needed time to get used to me before she can let me in. No thanks!

    DarlingSylvia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-1fad96c7cd92

    Instantly asked to text, setup a date to meet and then crickets. Next please!

    DrippyHippy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-bf05661d417b

    Asks for a picture straight away and then if she sees your status as married, will ask for money, otherwise threatens to tell the wife. I didn't give in but please be careful.

    This is it guys, for now. I have several other meet and greets scheduled so I will post once I find out more. Keep the reviews coming, you guys rock.

  4. #4458

    Re: CuppyCake

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-5803e1a375ed

    This one gets ready to meet, but as we clarify the date, she says only emotional-no physical intimacy. Next.
    Tell her as an emotional therapist you charge 500 per office visit!

  5. #4457
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I just know if I click on the link and put on the site it takes me to her profile.
    It's tech lingo. A cache means your device has the website saved as what "should" be populating. You're still seeing the page because your computer or phone assumes it's drawing from the previous assumptions of what should be there. For us who haven't had our devices "cache" it though it's showing as the link being inactive.

    I didn't explain it perfectly but hopefully that made sense.

  6. #4456

    I don't really know what that means

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Chiming in like the others, the link is not active for me either. Perhaps it is still in your cache.
    I just know if I click on the link and put on the site it takes me to her profile.

  7. #4455

    Link inactive

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Really hot, very sweet and really good.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...20526ebd43b262

    Tried uploading photos but it kept failing for some reason.
    Chiming in like the others, the link is not active for me either. Perhaps it is still in your cache.

  8. #4454
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Still active.
    Hmm. Maybe on my end I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220114-121523.jpg‎  

  9. #4453

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by HasselFree  [View Original Post]
    Profile is now inactive.
    Still active.

  10. #4452

    CuppyCake

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-5803e1a375ed

    This one gets ready to meet, but as we clarify the date, she says only emotional-no physical intimacy. Next.

  11. #4451

    Carly

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-1d648df0501c

    This one talks a good talk, and then wants cashapp for babysitter, otherwise no meet up. Next. How do these girls' profile still stay, don't you guys report them??

  12. #4450

    Copied the link yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by GorkMan7691  [View Original Post]
    Link says she's no longer active on SB. Just FYI.
    Copied the link yesterday. She comes and goes. I still can't upload photos for some reason. I've done it before but it keeps saying upload failed.

    Edited I just clicked on the link and it takes me to her still active profile. So I don’t know what the deal is

  13. #4449
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Really hot, very sweet and really good.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...20526ebd43b262

    Tried uploading photos but it kept failing for some reason.
    Link says she's no longer active on SB. Just FYI.

  14. #4448

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Really hot, very sweet and really good.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...20526ebd43b262

    Tried uploading photos but it kept failing for some reason.
    Profile is now inactive.

  15. #4447

    Hannah on SB

    Really hot, very sweet and really good.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...20526ebd43b262

    Tried uploading photos but it kept failing for some reason.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape