Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 6996
-
01-16-22 13:18 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 830Miley
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-b465313dd6c8
Any of you gentelmen seen her or know her.? I have a slight recollection that I've seen her advertise and reviewed years ago, and it may have been trouble, but I can't recall.
-
01-16-22 12:59 #4475Senior Member

Posts: 808Sammy Jo on SB
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4ba9988796008d
Have seen her twice first time was CarPlay out in Coatesville in the middle of the night at her request. And second time at my place. Been there done that moving along.
-
01-15-22 22:29 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 85New link
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...444acbb353fe3b
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 21:23 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 808Link
The link just takes me to my messages. It doesn't work for me.
Originally Posted by Mnyez
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 19:48 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 70I met her this month. She claims to have never done the SB thing really. She will meet and show up on time and she is down for sex and she is not high priced. Her boobs are small and here pics are better than she looks in person but she is worth meeting.
Originally Posted by Mnyez
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 18:48 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 85Secret Benefits Heather
I can't decide if I need to purchase more credits to respond to her message. Anyone have info?
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ile_id=6681112
-
01-15-22 18:43 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 85Babyj
Anyone tried this one out! I am going to try to pull the trigger on her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-5a703619ac42
-
01-15-22 16:22 #4469Regular Member

Posts: 25EnchantingLady
Thanks for the info man. I'm new to this so I wasn't aware of her, I just took what she said. My bad.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 13:25 #4468Regular Member

Posts: 3StunningLover is Yourboo25 on Secret Benefits
Excellent info, thanks! Based on this review, I have no interest in StunningLover, but for those who do, she's on Secret Benefits too as Yourboo25 and she has more pics on that site:
Originally Posted by BloomingBoy
[View Original Post]
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ea70e10bd090fb
-
01-15-22 13:23 #4467Senior Member

Posts: 137EnchantingLady
She's definitely not new to this. Used to host in a Greenwood apartment. Don't know her current zip code. Not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by BloomingBoy
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Slayter9; 01-15-22 at 13:32. Reason: Picture
-
01-15-22 11:32 #4466Senior Member

Posts: 578Lexi
If she clicks with you she'll literally do anything you want. Glad someone else got in there as she's super hot imo.
Originally Posted by BloomingBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 09:21 #4465Senior Member

Posts: 808Pictures
I'd rather you tell me why I can't upload pictures, I've done it before but when I try it now it says file failed to download.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 09:09 #4464Senior Member

Posts: 210Inflation meets deflation
Yes, it has risen and many seniors and viewers on here don't have game; hence why we're seeing these Tools throwing cash at starfish to get what they want. Some may have deep pocket with zero game, thinking money can get them what ever they want. I believe there is a term we gentlemen use and this a "Tool". In case readers don't know what a Tool is, let me help you. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tool.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
Now here is how I had combat with this in the past with GPS and some unrealistic expectation. I take the time to ask them how they had arrive to that number and what their past SD's had done for them. Ask them about their previous experience and why it ended or didn't last. Share your experience (lie if you have to) and sell them the dream, dammit. A value is an opinion and is what the buyer is willing to pay, which translate to demand. If you have patience and talk them down to a reasonable number and not be insulting, you will get the outcome you want. I've had some hottest girls on that site wanting 6-800 a meet and gotten that and show them why 250-300 + experience outweigh that last arrangement. Most of these hotties are 18-25 in case you might ask as that's where GPS risen.
Case in point, yesterday another senior texted me asking to negotiate this girl down to $300, to see if she bite. She actually wanted $600 with him and of course he didn't get anywhere with her. After a 10-12 text exchange, I got her down to $300, just to see if I could get her off the ledge from her almighty previous SD given her $500 for each meets. I never follow through on meeting with her but wanted to test the water and see if this technique work and of course it works like a champ. Not to discredit my senior friend here, it just to show you if you change their thinking process a little and grease her a little and mind f*c*k her a little, you'll get what you want and that's a load down their throat or pussy.
I'm sure we all here bought new and used cars before. Kelly Blue Book, Black Book are a value book. Do we all pay book value or do we try to negotiate higher and lower based on supply in demand? What a dealer ask and what am willing to pay is different, hence why we negotiate. If that girl has 20+ offers 600 to meet and she takes all those 20 offers then I'll lose. But if she's asking the same offer and a buyer like me talk her down and educate her on why it's worth seeing me, she may agree and sell me her starfish. Don't rush to it, work her a little, do some damn mind foreplay.
So to all my seniors who have strong game, keep it up. I love it when a player play the damn game. It's when a player has no game that buys the game at all cost, he will be miserable at the end of day. Trust me, I'll bang the same girls that got $500-800 a meet and never see him again for $250 the same experience he had to pay. I'll take the free first class upgrade all day baby.
-
01-15-22 00:37 #4463Senior Member

Posts: 370Clear your browser history its inactive.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 23:51 #4462Senior Member

Posts: 70I must have caught her on the right day (last fall) and 325 did the job. We did meet first before getting to that level of detail. She is very pretty. But I did not pursue again if that helps at all.
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
As other posters have said inflation in the SB market lately is large and 2021 allowance amounts are considered an insult by certain ladies.










Reply With Quote





