Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1198

    Check the post right above you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    Are you being sarcastic or do you have a man-crush?
    There's your answer.

  2. #1197

    Hermitage Hell

    Bored and no intelligent life on this Bus ride! Why is it that the Infamous Motel in Hermitage Just sends waves of Fear and Loathing? I have had one Truly Ass puckering Misadventure? Have returned numerous times till I see Hermitage and check my Maps first? Not only Dodgey, To me its worse than some uber scary Horror movie! Read my 21027 posts! I wanted Her Bad and still, do!! Up until August, we would have longish semi-intelligent phone convos! Why haven't I got that date, You Ask? Still at Hermitage Hell! I'm not going to dream there! No Way! Speaking of, where has she gone https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/65135214 Ava she says is her name. Also, I have a terrible history with girls with Face Tats! In my defense, if you have seen her she is, Hot Attractive! I know I have seen her back in the day Pre Tats and wigs? Has some kinda strange wig fetish! She is totally dedicated to her tribe?, And this bunch looks like the real deal? I talked her into some fish Tacs at the Elm Hill Mexican Restaurant. She was homesick the minute we sat down? Check the Picture below. In Fact isn't that Hermitage Notel penthouse in Photog! Obsessing on these soiled doves means Red Flags I try to suppress! Sparxx recent nightmare "The hideous Discharge girl" I Had! Had being past tense!! Been chasing, Hangs here regularly. I've No showed with her here before No Hermitage Hell please! The Motel666, Dickerson Rd and 65, has a similar Creepy No Go vibe too!! Not in the same league as Notel Hell though. Be Safe guys V.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210803-125716_TextNow.jpg‎  

  3. #1196

    Ah yes, Voldemort

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I kinda figured A2 would see this. The app this guy manages his girls on is called Mewe. It's full of pimps and is bad news. A few members have already posted about it on the Nashville forum.
    I thought he who must not be named was back. I thought about reporting it too, but technically he hasn't broken any of the rules yet so I just let it go and definitely reminded myself not to see any girls he recommends. Didn't help his case that he immediately started shilling a girl he left off shilling the last time, LOL.

  4. #1195
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Better luck next time.

    A2

  5. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowHawk  [View Original Post]
    I do. A2 seems like a accurate sniper to me.
    Are you being sarcastic or do you have a man-crush?

  6. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    God damn you are a fucking stalker. With your logic no one should get a raise in pay or ask for more money. It's her pussy and she can sell it for whatever she wants, she wouldn't be charging it if men weren't paying it.
    It's not like this is the only thing that has gone up in the last few years here in Nashville. Everything is inflated ofcourse the hobby is too. I'm confused why so many don't realize that. Gas isn't a nickel anymore hahaha.

  7. #1192

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    This "section" is one thread out of 14,000 threads. You really think A2 reads every thread on this site?
    I do. A2 seems like a accurate sniper to me.

  8. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    This is an older comment from Kitty's listcrawler ad. 100 qv, 150 hh and 220 hr was her going rate 2 or 3 years ago. I also threw in some rates I had from her back in 2019.And now there are no qv, 260 hh and 460 hr. For the same girl and same body and same deeds. Don't let anyone tell you GPS and inflation aren't real.
    God damn you are a fucking stalker. With your logic no one should get a raise in pay or ask for more money. It's her pussy and she can sell it for whatever she wants, she wouldn't be charging it if men weren't paying it.

  9. #1190
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I kinda figured A2 would see this. The app this guy manages his girls on is called Mewe. It's full of pimps and is bad news. A few members have already posted about it on the Nashville forum.
    This "section" is one thread out of 14,000 threads. You really think A2 reads every thread on this site?

  10. #1189

    IsJustMe818 aka Smyrna78

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    You should PM A2.
    Yeah, I kinda figured A2 would see this. The app this guy manages his girls on is called Mewe. It's full of pimps and is bad news. A few members have already posted about it on the Nashville forum.

  11. #1188
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    The guy with the name IsJustMe818 is the same guy as the banned member Smyrna78. He also goes by KC or Romero. He is also pimping girls on a social media app in addition to posting on this site. I don't trust his reviews. Just giving you all a heads up.
    You should PM A2.

  12. #1187

    I thought so too

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    The guy with the name IsJustMe818 is the same guy as the banned member Smyrna78. He also goes by KC or Romero. He is also pimping girls on a social media app in addition to posting on this site. I don't trust his reviews. Just giving you all a heads up.
    I thought so too based on his style (or lack thereof) of writing.

  13. #1186

    The difference is this guys can't help but come to the defense of pros

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    No I don't guess posting mugshots is very cool. But links get posted all the time that go to mugshots or stories about arrest made. Not really sure there's a big difference in posting a mugshot or just a link to a story with a mugshot.
    These can't help themselves. They have to bend over backwards for women, even if these women are prostitute.

    The main sub is filled with mugshots and links to mugshots and nobody cares. But all of sudden a REPOST of a mugshot that is already in the thread causes the admins to swing in on a vine to say that isn't cool, while ignorung the hundreds of mugshots of guys from stings and Facebook exposure and links already in the thread.

  14. #1185

    Heads up

    The guy with the name IsJustMe818 is the same guy as the banned member Smyrna78. He also goes by KC or Romero. He is also pimping girls on a social media app in addition to posting on this site. I don't trust his reviews. Just giving you all a heads up.

  15. #1184
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    You can absolutely warn others about a shitty provider, setup for a robbery, etc. Nobody is denying that. That's what this place is about. And while sometimes there may be debate on whether or not those reports are accurate, in general, the board tends to err almost unquestionably towards a monger's word.
    In Detroit we have had more then few providers create monger accounts, they promote themself and put down the competition. A few even achieved Senior Member status with a post count North of 200.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    I am actually surprised that the chick in question here managed to actually "contribute" to the conversation (if you could call it that) as much as she did because generally 99% of the time a provider trying to clap back and defend herself sees her post deleted swiftly. Could be due to the particular board it's in though.
    Could you imagine how much a providers phone would ring if she could make a few post on here that didn't make her look like a crackpot? I'm not talking about posting ads, I'm talking about just general post where guys could get comfortable with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    But when it comes to actually posting information that could be personal, that's where the line is drawn. Especially if it's done with some sort of intent to shame them
    It's obvious RogueReviewer1 has an axe to grind with her. There is more to the story then we will ever know.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Because let's face it: in the eyes of the law we're all as much criminals as they are.
    In the eyes of god too (not to get religious). If you really think about it I'm sure the law would look down on us more so then the girls. They will feel sorry for them but disgusted with us.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Not too long ago there was discussion about some whack ass Nashville Scene-esque facebook account that catfishes mongers and posts their pics. Is that a shitty thing to do? If yes, then so is plastering a provider's mugshots and whatnot here. Because it's very close to the same thing.
    A few years back there was a mugshot website that you had to join to see the mugshots, once you joined they would use your info (I'm sure they used your email) to find your Facebook account then take pics from your Facebook page and use the pics to post fake mugshots of you and then make you pay to take your pics and info down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape