Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 24022
-
01-15-22 18:26 #20707Regular Member

Posts: 4Liana
I had a dream I picked up a nicely shaped girl on Norfolk (the little side street by Haven Inn) and I dropped 20 for BBBJ.
-
01-15-22 16:36 #20706Senior Member

Posts: 1991Thurs stroll
Hit Nebraska late afternoon, already had something set up with Chentel, so just checking out the area. I have been meaning to apologize for giving misinformation on the new hooker law this was actually in Texas, if any of you are familiar with the Houston stroll. Haven had a few out and about but it's a b* turning around to get back to them. There are a couple there that I would like to be able to get the timing right on. Other than that nothing new to contribute other than what you already know.
-
01-15-22 16:06 #20705Senior Member

Posts: 1991Chantel
2 is her standard car date BBBJ rate, more is more, has small room off Hillsborough and linebaugh, neighbors not an issue. Top not ch bbbjwspit, msg me for digits, but only if you plan to see her.
Originally Posted by ElCapitan
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 14:20 #20704Banned Member

Posts: 5352Did you get her digits an willing to share.
Originally Posted by Pomnitz
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 10:45 #20703Senior Member

Posts: 2007Bella
Rolled through Tampa this morning about 7:15 spotted Bella on the road between the Haven and Marathon. Never seen her out this early / late before. Go get her!!
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
01-15-22 08:30 #20702Regular Member

Posts: 24Utr
Haven't been active in the Hobby for a while. But this morning I was Wawa putting some gas in the car nice young lady walked up said she was hungry I needed a warm shower. Took her back to my place while she was in the shower I made her some eggs and bacon. Went to my room to watch TV and a nap. About two hours later I made her a couple sandwiches and took her back to Wawa.
-
01-14-22 02:13 #20701Senior Member

Posts: 155Chantel
Saw her a couple weeks ago, she aims to please and.
Originally Posted by SuperMon
[View Original Post]
Doesn't clock watch.
-
01-13-22 21:50 #20700Regular Member

Posts: 24Heidi
I picked her up unfortunately smh. Worst sex I've ever had because she can't take dick at all.
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 17:01 #20699Senior Member

Posts: 116Chantel
Finally caught with chantel. Woow. Mixed girl decent body, nice time at her place, small room off nebraska and Linebaugh. Needed cash so she asked for $20. She got on top and rode me till be both nutted. NIce! She has digits PM is you like. I don't think 20 is her standard donation. I Just caught her at the right time.
-
01-13-22 16:29 #20698Regular Member

Posts: 4Publix Race
I was just coming home from work and saw 3-4 cars banging u-turns and turning into the side streets by Publix for a good one with jet black hair I couldn't snag a pic but I have yet to see her out here.
-
01-13-22 16:25 #20697Senior Member

Posts: 1188No, she smiled and waived at me. No weights, cigarette in left hand.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 12:34 #20696Senior Member

Posts: 1991Good catch LA
I didn't see the weights. She is smiling because you think she is a SW?
Originally Posted by LA1215
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 10:55 #20695Senior Member

Posts: 736Why did you pass Bella up? She looks nice and thick.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 09:49 #20694Senior Member

Posts: 651Wow what a find IF she is a worker.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
She is walking with weights in her hands.
More reports on this pretty face needed quickly, guys.
127th and Nebraska after work.
LA1215
-
01-12-22 18:11 #20693Senior Member

Posts: 1188Who's this
Nebraska /27th /6 pm.












Reply With Quote





