Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20692

    Original Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Oh so that's what the new Heidi looks like. Everyone on here kept mentioning that she got really chubby / fat compared to before. She doesn't even look that bad tbh.
    If you had witnessed the original Heidi I'm sure your opinion would change. That said, I dated her a few months back at her present weight. Sometimes, any port in a storm. :-)

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  2. #20691

    Pickup Guides

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    You're a young man, you have nothing to lose by getting turned down by hot young chicks. You can develop mastery this way, man. This kinda stuff is more for the jaded, the married, the extremely busy guys. And it's even dangerous and destructive (in a sense) for us. But you don't need discretion or a quick nut. You can spend a little time on a real hunt. This stuff isn't a hunt aside from the fact that it's illegal. There's very little upside being in this game.

    Spend some time watching guys like Casey Zander (who's s little more on the NoFap side), or Neil Strauss / Ross Jeffries who are a little more on the pickup side. A sense of humor and some confidence will take you a long way, but this stuff is just going to condition you to transactions and not having to do any real work. It Will set you up for struggles down the road, 100%.

    I highly recommend reading all of tucker max's books too (his antics, and his better intentioned "Mate" book with Dr. Drew.) You will find that you can be as debaucherous or as much of a gentleman as you'd like and you don't have to pay for discretion or kink stuff if you don't want to..
    Thanks for the suggestions man. Will definitely check those out. Think I've heard of Neil Strauss before as well.

  3. #20690

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    So say hypothetically there's a guy who is in his 20's and has never had a girlfriend before or intercourse. Which would be better for him Sugar Babies (Seeking Arrangements) or Hookers? The downsides for him are sugar babies cost a lot more but tend to be cleaner and are most likely more hygienic while the hookers are much, much cheaper but are more risky for getting STD's or something. If you guys were in this situation which one would you choose?
    I lost my virginity to an escort when I was 18. I'm almost 30 now. So here is my take. I would rather you just hire a hooker to bust your nut but don't take it further than that. Sugar babies are for men who are older. You are too young for a sugar baby. If anything, you are the "baby" who should be looking for a sugar mama LOL. But no, seriously, as the guy below me has stated. You should be focusing on regular relationships with regular girls in your age group. Throughout my 20's I was smashing hookers left and right but I never thought to date one or have a relationship with one of any sort. Hookers are just a fun nut, nothing more. All they want is money for drugs. They do not care about you and never will. Even if you "think" she cares about you. Trust me, she don't.

    Realistically, as a 20 year old, you should be more focusing on having sex with regular girls from college, in the neighborhood, clubs, from the mall, or from random places you may meet one. As someone in my late 20's, I still only use a hooker for times I am bored or just want record another sex tape. But whenever I want some actual intimate sex with kissing, feelings involved, or sex with someone that I can bond with, I would just contact one of the regular girls in my phone that I met in public and never spent a dime on.

    Simply put. Wait until you have grey hair before you start focusing on sugar babies. You can smash a hooker here and there but they should not be your main focus. Majority of your intimate focus should be on regular girls. Hookers are just a side appetite for rare or sometimes occasions.

  4. #20689

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    The chubby girl is Heidi. Last posted about her last week, spotted her on Wilma. Seems her new hangout is that dope area around Nebraska betweenAnnie and Wilma. She quoted me $80 for anal. I laughed and left. Didn't give her chance to counter offer. She can easily be had for $10. Some simple over paying these ho's.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.
    Oh so that's what the new Heidi looks like. Everyone on here kept mentioning that she got really chubby / fat compared to before. She doesn't even look that bad tbh.

  5. #20688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 636

    You have the world in your hands

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    You're 100 percent right but at the same time it feels so tempting to get a BJ from a SW. I've already gotten one before from one lady and it felt so good. It was the first and only BJ I've ever gotten before in my life. I could imagine saving my virginity (intercourse wise) for a regular girl but I wouldn't mind getting another BJ from a SW. At the same time though it can be pretty risky. I guess I'll just make a promise to myself that I should try and put myself out there again to get a girlfriend and if it doesn't work then go back to seeing SW's again and going down this route.
    You're a young man, you have nothing to lose by getting turned down by hot young chicks. You can develop mastery this way, man. This kinda stuff is more for the jaded, the married, the extremely busy guys. And it's even dangerous and destructive (in a sense) for us. But you don't need discretion or a quick nut. You can spend a little time on a real hunt. This stuff isn't a hunt aside from the fact that it's illegal. There's very little upside being in this game.

    Spend some time watching guys like Casey Zander (who's s little more on the NoFap side), or Neil Strauss / Ross Jeffries who are a little more on the pickup side. A sense of humor and some confidence will take you a long way, but this stuff is just going to condition you to transactions and not having to do any real work. It Will set you up for struggles down the road, 100%.

    I highly recommend reading all of tucker max's books too (his antics, and his better intentioned "Mate" book with Dr. Drew.) You will find that you can be as debaucherous or as much of a gentleman as you'd like and you don't have to pay for discretion or kink stuff if you don't want to.

    Home runs aren't nearly as fun if you don't strike out too. Get some reps and some years under your belt first if you want to chase tail. If you're 30 and decide you want to hobby, then so be it.

    Good luck man.

  6. #20687

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a daylight run today. Saw Bella, waved hi. Saw Miami Sarah at her usual spot, she tried waving me down, then gave the palms up WTF gesture when I drove away.

    There was a really chubby gal at Annie, she was waving at all cars, not interested in the chubbies, thank you.

    At 109th, saw Tammy. Had to pull up close to confirm it was her since that girl is a chameleon, morphs her look constantly due to her terrible performance.

    Took another pass and decided to go back and scoop Bella. She asked for 80 also, told her no, she only pouted for 5 seconds.
    The chubby girl is Heidi. Last posted about her last week, spotted her on Wilma. Seems her new hangout is that dope area around Nebraska betweenAnnie and Wilma. She quoted me $80 for anal. I laughed and left. Didn't give her chance to counter offer. She can easily be had for $10. Some simple over paying these ho's.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  7. #20686
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a daylight run today. Saw Bella, waved hi. Saw Miami Sarah at her usual spot, she tried waving me down, then gave the palms up WTF gesture when I drove away.

    There was a really chubby gal at Annie, she was waving at all cars, not interested in the chubbies, thank you.

    At 109th, saw Tammy. Had to pull up close to confirm it was her since that girl is a chameleon, morphs her look constantly due to her terrible performance.

    Took another pass and decided to go back and scoop Bella. She asked for 80 also, told her no, she only pouted for 5 seconds.
    Fat girl is Heidi.

  8. #20685

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    You might be from out of town? Annie is a street a few block north of Busch. This girl was at the corner of Annie and Nebraska.
    I just moved to Florida and Tampa not too long ago.

  9. #20684

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a daylight run today. Saw Bella, waved hi. Saw Miami Sarah at her usual spot, she tried waving me down, then gave the palms up WTF gesture when I drove away.

    There was a really chubby gal at Annie, she was waving at all cars, not interested in the chubbies, thank you.

    At 109th, saw Tammy. Had to pull up close to confirm it was her since that girl is a chameleon, morphs her look constantly due to her terrible performance.

    Took another pass and decided to go back and scoop Bella. She asked for 80 also, told her no, she only pouted for 5 seconds.
    If the blonde one is Tammy I picked her up North of Haven on Sunday afternoon. As soon as she got in the car started barking orders. I never mentioned a date, just kept driving north. She finally asked me if I wanted a date, and I asked the menu question. She said she didn't do anything for less than. 3 gave her a couple bucks and dropped her at the marathon north of Busch and left her ass there.

  10. #20683
    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Yo she would've been perfect for me. I love chubby girls LOL. Where was this?
    You might be from out of town? Annie is a street a few block north of Busch. This girl was at the corner of Annie and Nebraska.

  11. #20682

    This is so tempting though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Torin131  [View Original Post]
    While I don't partake in SW often, I'd figure I'd add my 0. 02 as someone who has done the "sugar dating" as well as street pickups.

    You're too young to be hitting these chicks. Just meet up with normal girls, hang out at bars, etc. - I don't care if you're so hideous you have to wear a bag out, someone will end up sleeping with you. Hell, I lost my v-card with a "friend of a friend" who was babysitting in an apartment upstairs.

    I don't care if it's an SB or a SW, these girls will fuck with your head, use you and create deep trust issues you won't be able to fix with therapy. Want to know why most of the LC girls are "newbie friendly"? Because they will take you for every dime you have and possibly CS for 18 years if they can manage it, after they wrap you up and make you think you've found the love of your life.

    When you're bitter, old etc. Then you can join the game.
    You're 100 percent right but at the same time it feels so tempting to get a BJ from a SW. I've already gotten one before from one lady and it felt so good. It was the first and only BJ I've ever gotten before in my life. I could imagine saving my virginity (intercourse wise) for a regular girl but I wouldn't mind getting another BJ from a SW. At the same time though it can be pretty risky. I guess I'll just make a promise to myself that I should try and put myself out there again to get a girlfriend and if it doesn't work then go back to seeing SW's again and going down this route.

  12. #20681

    Annie girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a daylight run today. Saw Bella, waved hi. Saw Miami Sarah at her usual spot, she tried waving me down, then gave the palms up WTF gesture when I drove away.

    There was a really chubby gal at Annie, she was waving at all cars, not interested in the chubbies, thank you.

    At 109th, saw Tammy. Had to pull up close to confirm it was her since that girl is a chameleon, morphs her look constantly due to her terrible performance.

    Took another pass and decided to go back and scoop Bella. She asked for 80 also, told her no, she only pouted for 5 seconds.
    Yo she would've been perfect for me. I love chubby girls LOL. Where was this?

  13. #20680

    Daylight cruise

    Went out for a daylight run today. Saw Bella, waved hi. Saw Miami Sarah at her usual spot, she tried waving me down, then gave the palms up WTF gesture when I drove away.

    There was a really chubby gal at Annie, she was waving at all cars, not interested in the chubbies, thank you.

    At 109th, saw Tammy. Had to pull up close to confirm it was her since that girl is a chameleon, morphs her look constantly due to her terrible performance.

    Took another pass and decided to go back and scoop Bella. She asked for 80 also, told her no, she only pouted for 5 seconds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220111_154403.jpg‎   20220111_154327.jpg‎  

  14. #20679

    Last night cruise

    Went out last night around 11 pm. Lots of mongers out. Saw a couple of interesting younger ones on Nebraska but was outscooped by the time I doubled back.

    Saw Bella at her usual spot, she saw me and tried to flag me down. Told her not tonight.

    That was it, couple hours of wasted gas.

  15. #20678
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    Did the stroll yesterday morning, some decent ones out there, lots of mongers around so had to do the rounds for over an hour before I could make a scoop. Nice early 30's blond chick working taliafero just north of Fowler. Spandex workout type bottoms, slim, distracted on phone couldn't scoop because of LE parked on the side and couldn't locate her again. Don't think she was LE or anything they looked to be just hanging out there and by the Fowler gas station.

    Lots of activity by Sligh, not at the Haven directly but a lot around that area. Briefly picked up a slim dark haired tanned or Italian / Hispanic late 30's girl at the sligh gas station but she was doped out of her mind and couldn't hold a coherent thought. Paid her $5 to get out. Circled south and back North and Bella was at the gas station / sligh bus stop, dude talking to her and bought her a coffee it looked like and went off with him. Damn.

    30 minutes of nothing out there and saw Bella walking south of Sligh heading north. Scooped her at that same Sligh gas station. Per an earlier poster's comment, she also quoted $80 and I said hell no and settled on $40.

    Went to her room, roomie wasn't an issue but what is his story, has he ever been any issue? Appreciated not having to do a car date. BBBJ was fantastic, I love that ass so much, smacking it and grabbing it while she was going deep with her mouth was awesome..
    Yeah, not sure who is paying 80, but I can't blame her for trying! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape