Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 19532
-
01-14-22 20:16 #8072Regular Member

Posts: 11Eastside independent LMT?
Does anyone know of any independent LMT providers that provide extras on the Eastside?
-
01-14-22 16:32 #8071Senior Member

Posts: 265China
Last reviews was in 2017. One reviewer indicated he got a HJ and the reviewer before indicated it was legit. Indicated a dude was the receptionist.
Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 12:28 #8070Senior Member

Posts: 86Sandy is off on a well deserved vacation break. She posted, in her ads on TNA, about how she was leaving for a while. I think she said she will be back sometime in February.
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
[View Original Post]
Hopefully sooner than later. Not many options in Bellevue as good as Sandy. Although, I wish she was BBBJ friendly, I'd be her sugar daddy if she did.
MadVic.
-
01-14-22 12:22 #8069Regular Member

Posts: 13Pacific Redmond massage
A couple weeks ago I went to Pacific in Redmond. Bleached blonde Asian age 40's-50's (hard to tell in the dark), petite and had a very nice body. It was a really great massage, but on the flip she lubbed up my hand for me to finish by myself. I always use my left hand too but she was on my left and put the lube on my right, so I wasn't sure if I could finish, but with my left hand grabbing her nice firm ass otc I got there in like two seconds and she cleaned me up. Really weird experience, I thought maybe it's an initiation test for next time? But I can't hobby that much so probably won't get to go back and try again. PMs are open if anyone would like to share secrets to this less discussed area.
-
01-14-22 00:46 #8068Banned Member

Posts: 1358So have I. But in a few lucky instances, I stayed, and actually got a very good session. Such experiences, however, are few and far between.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 23:37 #8067Senior Member

Posts: 270I have walked out of places when I only saw old and unattractive providers. But I am shocked, shocked I say! The providers do not look like the providers in the ads?
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
At any rate when you walk out on a place you are at least not out the $60 plus tip.
-
01-13-22 23:01 #8066Senior Member

Posts: 299Meridian massage shoreline
Got the HR at meridian massage spa in shoreline was empty. Nice private room. She was in her 40's? Average body small backside. Lots of tease before flip. Very hard to communicate. English wasn't first language. Got standard for 6. Was ok not sure if they do more? Anyone else been before? Right by a good teriyaki place.
-
01-13-22 22:58 #8065Senior Member

Posts: 299Anyone with RM can tell me what reviews say? It's in Edmonds. China spa. Thank you.
Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 15:39 #8064Senior Member

Posts: 265Diamond Spa
Last review of Diamond Spa on rubmaps was back in May 2016 and has been reported as non-erotic. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 14:25 #8063Banned Member

Posts: 1358Most of the ads have the right wording, but I really wonder statistically how much of it is true, IE, experiences by hobbyists at such places. I suspect that I am not the only one who has beed lured to such places, only to see 1) the masseuses were old and / or ugly, and 2) service was, at best, sub par.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 13:27 #8062Senior Member

Posts: 270Bellevue appears to be still rather strict when it comes to massage places. The ad is promising. It has all of the right wording. If you "take one for the team" just don't verbally make the first move.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 12:27 #8061Senior Member

Posts: 118SandyBestNuru
From what I remember reading, she was taking a long (3+ month) vacation.
-
01-13-22 12:19 #8060Senior Member

Posts: 118Glitter
An added benefit of having a granddaughter. There is always glitter everywhere.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 00:56 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 76Sandybestnuru available?
I tried to get in contact with her. Left a voice mail but no response. I think I read on this thread somewhere that she's gone for a bit or something?
Anyone had a chance to see her recently?
-
01-13-22 00:07 #8058Banned Member

Posts: 1358Here's another ad:
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
https://seattle.rubmd.com/4f6d5340-6...a-d54e1ebafd88
It's an AMP, so should be safe. But yeah, without any reviews, no information about services provided.
Still though, providing the exact address in an ad might be risky.













Reply With Quote




