Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 19534
-
01-14-22 12:22 #8059Regular Member

Posts: 14Pacific Redmond massage
A couple weeks ago I went to Pacific in Redmond. Bleached blonde Asian age 40's-50's (hard to tell in the dark), petite and had a very nice body. It was a really great massage, but on the flip she lubbed up my hand for me to finish by myself. I always use my left hand too but she was on my left and put the lube on my right, so I wasn't sure if I could finish, but with my left hand grabbing her nice firm ass otc I got there in like two seconds and she cleaned me up. Really weird experience, I thought maybe it's an initiation test for next time? But I can't hobby that much so probably won't get to go back and try again. PMs are open if anyone would like to share secrets to this less discussed area.
-
01-14-22 00:46 #8058Banned Member

Posts: 1358So have I. But in a few lucky instances, I stayed, and actually got a very good session. Such experiences, however, are few and far between.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 23:37 #8057Senior Member

Posts: 270I have walked out of places when I only saw old and unattractive providers. But I am shocked, shocked I say! The providers do not look like the providers in the ads?
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
At any rate when you walk out on a place you are at least not out the $60 plus tip.
-
01-13-22 23:01 #8056Senior Member

Posts: 299Meridian massage shoreline
Got the HR at meridian massage spa in shoreline was empty. Nice private room. She was in her 40's? Average body small backside. Lots of tease before flip. Very hard to communicate. English wasn't first language. Got standard for 6. Was ok not sure if they do more? Anyone else been before? Right by a good teriyaki place.
-
01-13-22 22:58 #8055Senior Member

Posts: 299Anyone with RM can tell me what reviews say? It's in Edmonds. China spa. Thank you.
Originally Posted by AuroraGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 15:39 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 265Diamond Spa
Last review of Diamond Spa on rubmaps was back in May 2016 and has been reported as non-erotic. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 14:25 #8053Banned Member

Posts: 1358Most of the ads have the right wording, but I really wonder statistically how much of it is true, IE, experiences by hobbyists at such places. I suspect that I am not the only one who has beed lured to such places, only to see 1) the masseuses were old and / or ugly, and 2) service was, at best, sub par.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 13:27 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 270Bellevue appears to be still rather strict when it comes to massage places. The ad is promising. It has all of the right wording. If you "take one for the team" just don't verbally make the first move.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 12:27 #8051Senior Member

Posts: 118SandyBestNuru
From what I remember reading, she was taking a long (3+ month) vacation.
-
01-13-22 12:19 #8050Senior Member

Posts: 118Glitter
An added benefit of having a granddaughter. There is always glitter everywhere.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 00:56 #8049Senior Member

Posts: 76Sandybestnuru available?
I tried to get in contact with her. Left a voice mail but no response. I think I read on this thread somewhere that she's gone for a bit or something?
Anyone had a chance to see her recently?
-
01-13-22 00:07 #8048Banned Member

Posts: 1358Here's another ad:
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
https://seattle.rubmd.com/4f6d5340-6...a-d54e1ebafd88
It's an AMP, so should be safe. But yeah, without any reviews, no information about services provided.
Still though, providing the exact address in an ad might be risky.
-
01-13-22 00:02 #8047Senior Member

Posts: 186Has anyone tried Diamond Spa lately?
So this RR ad is for Diamond Spa in Bellevue: https://seattle.rubratings.com/257934.
I called and was quoted $70/ hr house fee, and that I should simply drop in. They weren't very chatty so I couldn't get much more out of them.
I'm concerned that it's in Bellevue, given what I understand is a high LE risk. And of course concerned about lackluster performance, fat / ugly / old provider.
Has anyone been there lately? Feel free to PM if you don't want to post publicly.
-
01-12-22 20:49 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 299China Spa / Emily spa Edmonds
Anyone been to China spa (now Emily spa per signs outside) in Edmonds?? https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...monds-wa-17298#rubmaps.
-
01-12-22 19:30 #8045Senior Member

Posts: 179Green Lake Spa
There are 3 reviews with HE only and claims that these are fake reviews. Don't know why. The reviews are average at best.
Originally Posted by Dbbdbb
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





