Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 25020
-
09-16-21 11:46 #14730Regular Member

Posts: 21I agree. I almost had a heart attack when I saw her ad up again. This girl makes you feel special. I think we need to keep this one to ourselves before other mongers ruin it for us LOL, and yeah if you are shorter than 5'9" you might be intimidated.
Originally Posted by Usuga401
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 10:04 #14729Senior Member

Posts: 193Emma sexy Warwick latina.
Emma is back, unfotunately I can't see her this time because she's only doing outs. I saw her a little less than a year ago at a very nice warwick extended stay. I wish she was doing incalls because it was one of the beat experiences I've had. She's on the taller side. She is very good at what she does but her english isn't that good. I didn't have an issue since I speak her language. Great time. Multiple positions. Damage when I sae her, I remember correctly, was 1. 5 hh.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/555991534601Last edited by Usuga401; 09-16-21 at 10:05. Reason: Forgot link
-
09-16-21 08:22 #14728Senior Member

Posts: 283Legit
They have been running that ad for some time. Saw them a few months ago. It's a typical hotel AMP. It's always hit or miss, they most likely double book and you wait. Same operation and many states, run the same way. Over the years I have has some great ones and just average. Just walk if you don't like what you see. They are not offended.
Originally Posted by Pyro1976
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-21 07:22 #14727Senior Member

Posts: 4544I saw her in Randolph and she was fine. She have a friend also but the friend a little to big for my kind. Anyway, I paid her $80 for qv, BBBJ, doggy style, missionary but with every druggies. She had me carefully put a feet down a little bit because it hurt when it's all the way up. Bbbfs is on the menu if you want that but I opted for cover. She was very friendly. There was no issues when I saw her.
Originally Posted by ThomasPl31
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 22:23 #14726Senior Member

Posts: 196I'll settle
I recently saw postings by Samara on STG. They looked inviting, so I looked through the forums for reviews, all of which were positive, although at an upper price point. Being somewhat flush with cash, I texted her with the requested information. She replied promptly, and with a little back and forth, we settled on a time and donation. The day before the appointment, she texted she could only make a time too late for me. S#.
Desperation set in, and I texted a number of providers. In the nick of time, "Treat" replied the next day, and we set up a meet.
I drove to her neighborhood of older multi family houses, and made myself known. She met me on the back porch, and we had a look at the nice fish pond in her back yard. We went inside, I used the bathroom, then got the donation dealt with. After a little DFK, we undressed and climbed onto the bed.
She started with a CBJ, well done despite the cover. BBJ is not on the menu. Once erect, we did a little more making out, then I worked my way down to DATY. She was freshly showered, so I kept on going and rimmed her some. We moved on the main event, propped her up on a pillow and slowly worked into her tight back door in mish. Have I mentioned that I'm a Back Door Man? Anyways, I soon came. I cleaned up in the bathroom, I thanked her for her time, and I left.
She has a nice apartment, clean and well kept. She has a few more pounds than the pix on STG, but no big surprise. Although she's not smiling in the STG pix, she is pleasant in person. I enjoyed my time, and I'll probably repeat.
"Treat" (I didn't get her name) https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/259282046050.
"Samara" https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samara-e...warwick-863084.
-
09-15-21 19:29 #14725Regular Member

Posts: 5Melissa / Rose on stg now in north Attleboro.
Originally Posted by CMike
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 17:16 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 118Any update
Anyone pulled the trigger I see they are still advertising and I have not seen anything about a bust in the area? So could they actually be legit?
Originally Posted by JWilson317BP
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 17:11 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 5229They're not smart, savvy, or coherent. You are just next in a list on their phone. You're not being singled out so don't take it personally. They deal in volume, pure and simple, and live in the moment. There's no planning or future at the STG or street level.
Originally Posted by HighPilot
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
09-15-21 17:06 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 5229Once you see a high ender, she'll give you a reference to the next girl you visit. In time, you'll have half a dozen who'll vouch for you to other providers.
Originally Posted by LookOutKid
[View Original Post]
Never give your work or personal info. You have more to lose than they do.
BMD.
-
09-15-21 14:32 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 38Good point
I know you're right. But when I'm in the mood for a little more upscale at this point it's difficult to find a girl that doesn't want verification, deposit or both. I don't do deposits at all. I have done verification but I should probably just stop and get what I can get with no deposit or verifying idk.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-21 11:33 #14720Regular Member

Posts: 5Venting
I just want to vent and say why is it that when you text these girls just to find out their rates they are ready to be at your doorstep in seconds but when you're actually trying to see them they never reply. Straight crickets, getting ghost, and unavailability. Why Is it like this it pisses me off so much.
-
09-15-21 08:49 #14719Senior Member

Posts: 97Bad News
I believe I saw this ones pictures associated with bad reviews but couldn't verify with my search.
Does anyone have any intel on this one.
https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...t/291288606270
-
09-15-21 06:23 #14718Senior Member

Posts: 3748You are correct that there appear to be old ads with pictures of the original Jade with the belly tattoo and with that same 2113 number:
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ddess/28853010
I question why, though, that if it is the original Jade, why she is posting only those pictures now which are either not her, or else are ancient versions of her without tattoos. Is she hiding her previous identity because of something more nefarious than simply remaking herself and raising her rates? Admittedly, I never fully mastered hoe logic. And I may be overly cautious, but on the other hand, I don't think one really can be overly cautious these days. That situation seems, as the youngsters these days like to say, "sketchy". And with all the thugs with and without badges around these days, I tend to avoid anything that seems sketchy. Personally I would require confirmation from a trusted Senior on this board that that ad was actually placed by the same Jade as we used to inseminate. In other words, someone who has responded to that number and went to see her, and actually found the original Jade waiting for them, and not someone or something else. Someone with more balls than I, in other words.
-
09-14-21 21:33 #14717Regular Member

Posts: 11Seen her?
Has anybody seen this chick.
-
09-14-21 16:58 #14716Senior Member

Posts: 27She quit the game.
Originally Posted by WolverineBlue
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





