Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 498 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 7467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4107

    Car play

    Quote Originally Posted by WillBill21  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a girl that will do car play. The girl I had is no longer avail. Please Inbox me if you know of any!!
    Try this one. She does car visits.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...a/476723999243

  2. #4106

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    I usually stay away from STG, but I browse every once in a while. Came across this one. Has anyone seen or tried to contact her?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...l/671822953765
    I contacted her she wanted 1. 5 for HHR. It took almost 2 hours for her to respond to my first message. This was her verification picture. I didn't pull the trigger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220120_070309.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Domino1174; 01-20-22 at 07:08. Reason: Add picture

  3. #4105

    New STG gal

    I usually stay away from STG, but I browse every once in a while. Came across this one. Has anyone seen or tried to contact her?

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...l/671822953765

  4. #4104

    Car play

    Looking for a girl that will do car play. The girl I had is no longer avail. Please Inbox me if you know of any!!

  5. #4103
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJoe  [View Original Post]
    What were the damages?
    1. 4 hh. Said she would be here for a week or two. (But who knows.).

  6. #4102
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    Do a forum search for her name. She's been mentioned a number of times in the past. If I remember correctly reviews are neutral.
    I don't think they are neutral at all, I think they are uniformly negative.

    She's a sexy girl whose demons and loser BF control her. Bad news all around.

  7. #4101
    I have not seen her but good reports on another forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB1985  [View Original Post]
    I know she has visited before. Did anyone see her or have any info? My affinity for South American women is going to make me go broke!

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3832669.htm?cat=1
    .

  8. #4100

    Lacy Fernandina

    I know she has visited before. Did anyone see her or have any info? My affinity for South American women is going to make me go broke!

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3832669.htm?cat=1

  9. #4099

    Korean

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBird09  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Went and saw her and I agree she is beautiful, young. Very Cute face. Healthy body and a nice welcoming personality. Slightly rushed but nothing that made me feel not want to see her again. I'll repeat also it seems she is the one answering the messages. Good vibes all around.
    What were the damages?

  10. #4098

    Korean

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJob  [View Original Post]
    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...5/282425191776

    Happy to say I pulled the trigger in this one. She is Korean, young, cute and mostly fit. Head game is a little toothy but main event is awesome. She had some serious kegel game and can take a pounding. Her English is good and she is friendly. I'll be repeating.
    Thanks for the review. Went and saw her and I agree she is beautiful, young. Very Cute face. Healthy body and a nice welcoming personality. Slightly rushed but nothing that made me feel not want to see her again. I'll repeat also it seems she is the one answering the messages. Good vibes all around.

  11. #4097

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by TallSlim  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience here? I've seen this user post before, just curious if anyone's tried.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...u/882116305892
    Do a forum search for her name. She's been mentioned a number of times in the past. If I remember correctly reviews are neutral.

  12. #4096
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJoe  [View Original Post]
    Call me a perv among pervs but boning a midget is a long time obsession. This one is almost to good to be true, the ad says $40 deposit so its a red flag and I hate to send money to a midget just to come up, short. (Pun intended).

    Anyone with intel drop me a line in my inbox please.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...s/915141804372
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/854-206-2208

    If Tiny Dianna does not show up, then maybe one of the others attached to this number might. Or maybe not.

    Good Luck!

  13. #4095

    SexyLexy

    Anyone have experience here? I've seen this user post before, just curious if anyone's tried.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...u/882116305892

  14. #4094

    Midget

    Call me a perv among pervs but boning a midget is a long time obsession. This one is almost to good to be true, the ad says $40 deposit so its a red flag and I hate to send money to a midget just to come up, short. (Pun intended).

    Anyone with intel drop me a line in my inbox please.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...s/915141804372

  15. #4093

    Hot Columbian

    Had an awesome time with her. She is top notch, GFE, friendly, professional. Had a great time. PM for details.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8211845.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape