Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 581 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 631 681 1081 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9021
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli74  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on this one, she's a cutie and looks like she could be fun.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73412284

    V.
    Looks like a textbook scam to me.

  2. #9020

    No Name Brunette

    Looking for any info on this one, she's a cutie and looks like she could be fun.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73412284

    V.

  3. #9019

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She looks cute and is local to me? Anyone take her for a spin?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...598/6363449408
    Tried today high volume it seems bring your own condoms I did not try.

  4. #9018

    Clayton Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal. 120 for the hour. I have only gotten a HJ although others have reported more. She does have an ad up. She is indeed a divorced mom with a day job. Her kids are in elementary school so if they are home, no massages. 40 something and lean. I like that look. Worth a try.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214284
    I completely agree with Jeff's description of Summer. An excellent choice especially at her price point. She's a nice lady so if you see her, be respectful, and if you hit it off more could be available. She's very responsive and enjoys herself. She'll do her best to make sure you do too.

    Treat her well guys.

    314 502 1143.

  5. #9017

    Clayton Summer

    She is the real deal. 120 for the hour. I have only gotten a HJ although others have reported more. She does have an ad up. She is indeed a divorced mom with a day job. Her kids are in elementary school so if they are home, no massages. 40 something and lean. I like that look. Worth a try.

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214284

  6. #9016
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Sounds like she might be right up my alley. I prefer "real" mature women; stretch marks, wrinkles, a little sag, etc. I'll have to give her a try. Is she local or a traveling lady, do you know?
    She is local, and from your description of "your likes" you maybe happy. She's listed on P411, SA, and Eros

  7. #9015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovethatbob  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on an outcall to my place several weeks back.

    The good: She is educated and polite, not unkind. Seemed to enjoy herself and likes what she does. She isn't a BBW as much as she's just tall and larger.

    The not-so-good: She was pretty businesslike. The hour was more like a half hour, which is pretty common these days. She's not a girl, but a mature woman and a mom, so she had a larger mid-section than I expected and lots more baby damage. Her photos are well-selected to show her at her best, which we'd all do, I suppose. Now, I know enough to expect a bit less than the pics, but it was enough of a come-down that, looking back now, I couldn't square the expectations I had with the reality.

    Conclusion for me: Not a value at 300. For 200, I'd see her again.

    LTB.
    Thanks for the info. Sounds like she might be right up my alley. I prefer "real" mature women; stretch marks, wrinkles, a little sag, etc. I'll have to give her a try. Is she local or a traveling lady, do you know?

  8. #9014
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    I'd guess the 120 hr is massage only and price goes up from there. Was there any discussion about what's included in that hour?
    She never followed to my question on that.

  9. #9013
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    So I texted her, she said 120. For the HOUR. Seems very fishy to me for a girl who is in good shape with a private incall (not some LC notel girl) only asking 120 for that long.
    I'd guess the 120 hr is massage only and price goes up from there. Was there any discussion about what's included in that hour?

  10. #9012

    Aphrodite

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovethatbob  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on an outcall to my place several weeks back.

    The good: She is educated and polite, not unkind. Seemed to enjoy herself and likes what she does. She isn't a BBW as much as she's just tall and larger.

    The not-so-good: She was pretty businesslike. The hour was more like a half hour, which is pretty common these days. She's not a girl, but a mature woman and a mom, so she had a larger mid-section than I expected and lots more baby damage. Her photos are well-selected to show her at her best, which we'd all do, I suppose. Now, I know enough to expect a bit less than the pics, but it was enough of a come-down that, looking back now, I couldn't square the expectations I had with the reality.

    Conclusion for me: Not a value at 300. For 200, I'd see her again.

    LTB.
    Well she is a BBW, and I do agree she is not a 300 in my opinion, but what does that mean, to each his own, very attentive but, GPS on the price for a BBW.

  11. #9011
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    So I was mistaken and she does have an ad up, although not the best IMHO as to pics. https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214284.
    So I texted her, she said 120. For the HOUR. Seems very fishy to me for a girl who is in good shape with a private incall (not some LC notel girl) only asking 120 for that long.

  12. #9010
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    So I was mistaken and she does have an ad up, although not the best IMHO as to pics. https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214284.
    This girl? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/summer/34092319.

    They're from 2020 so she probably doesn't look as good considering she's 40 now, but still hot.

  13. #9009
    Not a complete surprise as this is listed in her bio on her site.

    I have BiPolar (and major depression and general anxiety disorder) This makes life a lot more difficult than its got to be sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday  [View Original Post]
    No Call, No Show.

    Thank you Bob for taking my call; I am a big fan! Long-time listener and first-time caller.

    I have seen Blair popup on the normal provider sites and it seems she is starting to get some popularity, so I reached out two weeks ago to set up a date for this week when she was travelling through STL. Communication was a bit slow but we managed to agree on a date and time. I will point out that most of her replies were very short without the pleasantries of someone like a Tavia or Parker. If Blair wants to have better reviews and seriously make it in this business I think she could learn a few things from them. I reached out the day before to confirm our date, as I always do, and was met with silence. A no call; no show in my book. I hope it is a simple case of "lost in the mass of other messages", but who knows. I'll give her one more shot and then I am done. I hope other people have better luck.

    https://www.blairnikolefox.com/

    Peace.

    -Shivers.

  14. #9008

    Summer's Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent visit with Summer which I definitely enjoyed. While she may not be the youngest provider out there I feel she is one of the best. She definitely always gets the job dome for this old fart!

    Right now she doesn't have an ad up but you can reach her by phone at 314 502 1143. And I'm pretty sure she will send some pics if you ask.
    So I was mistaken and she does have an ad up, although not the best IMHO as to pics. https://stlouis.rubratings.com/214284.

  15. #9007

    Aphrodite

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to see her as well. She's sexy!
    Saw her on an outcall to my place several weeks back.

    The good: She is educated and polite, not unkind. Seemed to enjoy herself and likes what she does. She isn't a BBW as much as she's just tall and larger.

    The not-so-good: She was pretty businesslike. The hour was more like a half hour, which is pretty common these days. She's not a girl, but a mature woman and a mom, so she had a larger mid-section than I expected and lots more baby damage. Her photos are well-selected to show her at her best, which we'd all do, I suppose. Now, I know enough to expect a bit less than the pics, but it was enough of a come-down that, looking back now, I couldn't square the expectations I had with the reality.

    Conclusion for me: Not a value at 300. For 200, I'd see her again.

    LTB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape