Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Another with multiple names

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingInTriad  [View Original Post]
    I have searched the board but didn't find anything on Kandice (the MILF, not the BBW).

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandyswisher

    She looks to be just my type. Does anyone have any experience with her?
    Can't remember the details, but something about her handler getting involved and a monger got burned? I would steer clear.

  2. #9545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Sith

    Hard to tell she was in civilian clothes not anything sexy. At best I would say here pictures were glamour shots and.

    Not worth the gps rates she was asking and that is why I left.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious, you said you weren't "really attracted to her" after you got to her place. Does she not look like the pics?

  3. #9544

    Kandice MILF?

    I have searched the board but didn't find anything on Kandice (the MILF, not the BBW).

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandyswisher

    She looks to be just my type. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    Thanks!

  4. #9543

    Jewelz

    I've looked through the forum but can't find anything on this one. Had anyone seen her before?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/883171712745

  5. #9542

    DeD3

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDoes  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice with several months between visits; I actually like Dede, she looks good and comms are easy. But my issue was she didn't give good headache and something with her box being really tight (its some kind of condition that makes it tight, I forget the name but I looked it up after the dream) anyway she can't take a pounding or really anything much fast at least from my experience. If she was able to take some strokes I would have had her as a regular a long time ago; I was actually thinking about trying her again after seeing her updated pics but I don't want to leave disappointed again but we'll see.
    Well went to see DeDe, overall a pleasant experience, a little DATY as she was fresh out of the shower and smelled wonderful and tasted great, covered up for the main event, she winced when I first entered her but once a rhythm was going she took it pretty good pounding till I popped in the bag, over all a good experience, her QV rate is hard to beat.

    Vipermav.

  6. #9541

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    That would be because her local past clients know she's not worth even close to that. Personally I found her to be a complete waste of money. Wouldn't repeat at SW rates myself.
    As always YMMV.

  7. #9540

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Who cares about them, they have shown they got money to burn. Good for her.

    She isn't doing those prices to her local past clients.
    That would be because her local past clients know she's not worth even close to that. Personally I found her to be a complete waste of money. Wouldn't repeat at SW rates myself.

  8. #9539

    Just for the tourists

    Quote Originally Posted by OWG  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another's got GPS with a rate increase.
    Who cares about them, they have shown they got money to burn. Good for her.

    She isn't doing those prices to her local past clients.

  9. #9538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 168

    Yea but look at rates

    Looks like another's got GPS with a rate increase.

  10. #9537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid1  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look like a winner based off her TER:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4820184-353851
    I don't have an account on there can you expand on the reviews? If they are shitty then that sucks.

  11. #9536

  12. #9535
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious, you said you weren't "really attracted to her" after you got to her place. Does she not look like the pics?
    Probably smelled their hair smells like poo.

  13. #9534

    Siyh on the east side

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Late report on this one.

    Has an apt on curryford area that was super clean. Had bad comms so couldn't really here all that she was saying so tried to meet up with her. Went to her place and then got the clear picture of her rates that came in super high at $. 5 for hh. She did tell she was GFE. Wasn't really attracted to her and the rates made me walk.

    About 2 minutes before I got to her her place she texted me to bring protection. No way I could have made the time we agreed to and have to stop and get protection.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73431680
    I'm curious, you said you weren't "really attracted to her" after you got to her place. Does she not look like the pics?

  14. #9533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Siyh on the east side

    Late report on this one.

    Has an apt on curryford area that was super clean. Had bad comms so couldn't really here all that she was saying so tried to meet up with her. Went to her place and then got the clear picture of her rates that came in super high at $. 5 for hh. She did tell she was GFE. Wasn't really attracted to her and the rates made me walk.

    About 2 minutes before I got to her her place she texted me to bring protection. No way I could have made the time we agreed to and have to stop and get protection.

    Stay safe and have fun!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73431680

  15. #9532
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    That's funny LOL. Oh I'm splurging alright. I got a hold of her and her comms are good via text message. Maybe she doesn't use her IG that often. She said she's in Tampa and will be back in Orlando soon. I'm going for it!
    Doesn't look like a winner based off her TER:

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4820184-353851

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape