Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 12758
-
01-13-22 13:03 #9533Senior Member

Posts: 1670Siyh on the east side
Late report on this one.
Has an apt on curryford area that was super clean. Had bad comms so couldn't really here all that she was saying so tried to meet up with her. Went to her place and then got the clear picture of her rates that came in super high at $. 5 for hh. She did tell she was GFE. Wasn't really attracted to her and the rates made me walk.
About 2 minutes before I got to her her place she texted me to bring protection. No way I could have made the time we agreed to and have to stop and get protection.
Stay safe and have fun!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/73431680
-
01-13-22 10:12 #9532Regular Member

Posts: 3Doesn't look like a winner based off her TER:
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4820184-353851
-
01-13-22 06:29 #9531Senior Member

Posts: 1172For Sure!
That's funny LOL. Oh I'm splurging alright. I got a hold of her and her comms are good via text message. Maybe she doesn't use her IG that often. She said she's in Tampa and will be back in Orlando soon. I'm going for it!
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 00:06 #9530Senior Member

Posts: 327Stacy starr
This girl. On point. I understand everyone's budget is a relative situation but if the stars align and she is as hot as in photos and most importantly a good personality then $500 for he doesn't seem in the crazy realm. With that being said, not having any for sure positive reviews to go off of it does become unfortunate when you drop a full premium price fee and get sub par experience. Bad attitude etc. When your the one testing the waters that is. ! I've been there done that and usually you can get a good read on how it's going to bro just from initial 5 or 10 min when you first meet before just handing over membership envelope. Keep us informed as she seems very interesting! May be a splurge visit for sure! Here's to kicking off 2022 with the splurge! LOL.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 20:36 #9529Senior Member

Posts: 127Dede
I've seen her twice with several months between visits; I actually like Dede, she looks good and comms are easy. But my issue was she didn't give good headache and something with her box being really tight (its some kind of condition that makes it tight, I forget the name but I looked it up after the dream) anyway she can't take a pounding or really anything much fast at least from my experience. If she was able to take some strokes I would have had her as a regular a long time ago; I was actually thinking about trying her again after seeing her updated pics but I don't want to leave disappointed again but we'll see.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 13:39 #9528Senior Member

Posts: 109Jersey Girl
Still around in the same spot, still offering grade A service. Sometimes tough to make an appointment, but always worth it when I do.
Originally Posted by Envelope57
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 09:15 #9527Senior Member

Posts: 355Kissimmee DeDe aka Dulce
Has anyone met her, pics are great, but too few reviews on LC, just wondering if she's worth the trip.
Vipermav.
-
01-12-22 08:55 #9526Senior Member

Posts: 460Jersey Girl
Is Jersey Girl still around or has she retired?
-
01-12-22 00:35 #9525Senior Member

Posts: 57Scams
I've also noticed multiple posts back to back listing the location as Williamsburg.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 20:39 #9524Senior Member

Posts: 625STG clean up
I am the person who has the STG contact. Anything you think is off in any way please PM me.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 19:06 #9523Senior Member

Posts: 168Fwiw
STG has claimed they are trying to clean this horse pucky up. If you find a scammer, report it.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
There's a member on here acquainted with a staff member of STG.
-
01-11-22 18:05 #9522Senior Member

Posts: 1172Yeah that's her Only Fans Page. I believe she is legit for sure. But not sure on the service.
Originally Posted by MasterDave
[View Original Post]
Thanks for that. I might have to treat myself to a birthday present and do the HH for 350. If I do I will report back.
Originally Posted by Joey2017
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 17:25 #9521Senior Member

Posts: 1837You Are Mistaken
People do fall for it all the time.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
All they need is 100 people from across the entire USA to give them a $20 deposit (usually they ask for more) per day and they make $700,000+ a year TAX FREE. That much money goes a LONG way in a depressed country where many of these originate. You can have a staff of people running and managing the ads and live like Kings. Why work a legit job when you can have a white collar job ripping people off and make more bank?
The outfit using the Days Inn address is more then likely the same group so if they run 50 ads at a time in 100 metropolitan areas across the US, all they need is 1 bite per area out of the 50 or so ads they run, that refresh throughout the day, to make the $700 k. We hear in the Forum frequently enough when a scammer, either a local in-person or Nigerian Prince form afar gets a deposit from a Member of the board. There are Thousands of people that aren't on the Forum and I am sure that several get ripped off all the time but we never hear about it.
Just over a week ago I tagged an ad and posted it where the scammers were setting up a new account and accidentally posted a picture of (what I am assuming) themselves. LOL.
Grain 56.
-
01-11-22 16:59 #9520Senior Member

Posts: 434Funny thing.
Funny thing is that the scammers think people will fall for that stuff. I can pretty much guarantee that very very very few people fall for their tricks. Incredible waste of time on their part. For less amount of energy exerted they could make money in a legitimate way. Instead they choose to make money doing crooked stuff. Very little money at that because I doubt anyone is falling for that crap.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 16:56 #9519Senior Member

Posts: 100Correction
hhr 350 hr 500.
Originally Posted by joey2017
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





