Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 12758
-
01-15-22 14:19 #9548Senior Member

Posts: 1670Latina in altamonte
Saw this one yesterday. There are 2 ads and they are the same gal.
She is an attractive Latina, she is almost GFE. She will do BBBJ but no cim.
$ qv, $. 4 hh, . 5 BBBJ extra.
Good attitude overall but gave a little attitude when I wasn't quick enough and then informed me no cim.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/73543119
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...lando/73542360
-
01-15-22 11:39 #9547Senior Member

Posts: 102Kandice
I saw he couple weeks ago she is pettite and good kitty but she has changed her name and number several time and I reached out to her today and tried to jack her rate up on me.
Originally Posted by SeekingInTriad
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 10:43 #9546Senior Member

Posts: 168Another with multiple names
Can't remember the details, but something about her handler getting involved and a monger got burned? I would steer clear.
Originally Posted by SeekingInTriad
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-22 10:39 #9545Senior Member

Posts: 1670Sith
Hard to tell she was in civilian clothes not anything sexy. At best I would say here pictures were glamour shots and.
Not worth the gps rates she was asking and that is why I left.
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-22 22:21 #9544Senior Member

Posts: 42Kandice MILF?
I have searched the board but didn't find anything on Kandice (the MILF, not the BBW).
https://tryst.link/escort/kandyswisher
She looks to be just my type. Does anyone have any experience with her?
Thanks!
-
01-14-22 14:24 #9543Senior Member

Posts: 197Jewelz
I've looked through the forum but can't find anything on this one. Had anyone seen her before?
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...l/883171712745
-
01-14-22 09:43 #9542Senior Member

Posts: 355DeD3
Well went to see DeDe, overall a pleasant experience, a little DATY as she was fresh out of the shower and smelled wonderful and tasted great, covered up for the main event, she winced when I first entered her but once a rhythm was going she took it pretty good pounding till I popped in the bag, over all a good experience, her QV rate is hard to beat.
Originally Posted by MikeDoes
[View Original Post]
Vipermav.
-
01-13-22 21:21 #9541Senior Member

Posts: 225Ymmv
As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 20:11 #9540Senior Member

Posts: 878Hmmmm
That would be because her local past clients know she's not worth even close to that. Personally I found her to be a complete waste of money. Wouldn't repeat at SW rates myself.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 19:32 #9539Senior Member

Posts: 225Just for the tourists
Who cares about them, they have shown they got money to burn. Good for her.
Originally Posted by OWG
[View Original Post]
She isn't doing those prices to her local past clients.
-
01-13-22 17:38 #9538Senior Member

Posts: 168Yea but look at rates
Looks like another's got GPS with a rate increase.
Originally Posted by OrlandoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 16:14 #9537Senior Member

Posts: 1172I don't have an account on there can you expand on the reviews? If they are shitty then that sucks.
Originally Posted by Acid1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 15:56 #9536Senior Member

Posts: 225Thank god baby Nikki is back!
-
01-13-22 15:13 #9535Senior Member

Posts: 165Probably smelled their hair smells like poo.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 14:10 #9534Senior Member

Posts: 2964Siyh on the east side
I'm curious, you said you weren't "really attracted to her" after you got to her place. Does she not look like the pics?
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




