Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 30808
-
01-14-22 08:18 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 64Search the thread for Simona. Real but outdated pics.
Originally Posted by Martin8691;5726354[URL
-
01-14-22 07:28 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 358Thick Latin mami
Anyone seen Maria or can confirm she is real?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/mojada-mami/43546972
-
01-14-22 00:45 #16706Regular Member

Posts: 2Amateur porn star
Any info on this one guys?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/092920738118
-
01-13-22 22:32 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 33Has anyone dream her
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73442789
She is sweet thru text but don't know if she is real help.
-
01-13-22 21:09 #16704Senior Member

Posts: 64For real
Seriously -- quick image search turns up Denver, St. Louis, Baltimore, and Raleigh. Unless you see a bunch of positive reviews on this thread, immediate pass.
Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 20:46 #16703Senior Member

Posts: 34Tough
I feel bad for you man, but I guess this is what happens when you leave the 'reviewed' pages.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 20:45 #16702Senior Member

Posts: 34Fake
I am 98% sure this is fake brother.
Originally Posted by PvtStache64
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 19:54 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 358Maria Mami
Has anyone seen her before?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/mojada-mami/43546972
-
01-13-22 19:29 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 40Danielle
Has anyone seen Danielle? If it wasn't for the faint recollection of a post that I can't seem to find, I would almost write her off as fake.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73434253
-
01-13-22 19:16 #16699Senior Member

Posts: 265I really regret trying to come out of retirement
In the past week, I am 0 for 5.
1) https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/575628082491.
Set it up, told her I was otw, drove a half fucking hour and get ghosted. Shame on her.
2) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73341123.
Set it up, went against my rules about NBA, get there and I am being stared down by a brother on the point, a sister who magically gets in her car to cruise by me and stare the second I park, and then I realize 4 big bros are in the car next to me arguing with some chick - 5 people in the car. I realized how 2 people have been shot here in the past few months. Shame on me for even going. I bolted.
3) https://sumosear.ch/phone/252-319-8225.
This one was in a private res. As soon as I get close, she says to meet her by the mailboxes. I tell her 1 min. 1 min later, I see her marked uncle parked backed in across the street in another parking lot with a perfect view of her bldg, and proceeds to drive ahead after I pull in. SEE YA! She got mad that left, and after she tried t9 o make me feel like I was at fault for overreacting, I called her bluff and told her to just give me the apt#, to which she declined and took her listcrawler ads down. ? Shame on. Me for not ignoring my spidey (red flashing warning light) sense? I went because she's had several ads posted for 3 weeks.
4) https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73340423.
Posted, so I texted. Repeat, Posted, so I texted. Repeat a 3RD TIME. She posted AGAIN today, and still never replied to my 3 messages. SHAME ON HER.
5) https://sumosear.ch/phone/919-628-4903.
Her phone is always "out of minutes" when you want to see her. She was $100 when we spoke, but now tonight, because she got kicked out of her friend's apartment, I guess she needs money for a place because it's now $200.
I GIVE UP. I have been hobbying since about 2007, and I have never been this frustrated and depressed at the sorry state of affairs in Raleigh.
-
01-13-22 18:42 #16698Senior Member

Posts: 77Replacement
So anyone know any other chicks like Jacey? Since she ghosted everyone LOL. Trynna get a nut why'all feel?
-
01-13-22 18:10 #16697Senior Member

Posts: 77Arrest
Wowzers and I met with her a week later LOL (30th), wasn't even aware about that. I mean if she still saw people after her arrest then idk. Who knows. She's been odd.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 13:28 #16696Senior Member

Posts: 132Jacey
She usually respond really quick.
It's been like two days no respond.
Anybody see her?
-
01-13-22 12:58 #16695Senior Member

Posts: 173Arrest
Recent arrest, initials please. Tia.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 09:44 #16694Senior Member

Posts: 284The last year has been really rough on her, just look at her photo shoots with her uncle. KRM.
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.










Reply With Quote





