Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 30814
-
01-12-22 14:54 #16684Senior Member

Posts: 34Seeking info on Baddie
I called this one and spoke to a friendly woman on the phone and everything checked out. Want to see later, but I'm always apprehensive about TOFTT. If that's her she's gorgeous, I feel like I've seen these photos before but reverse image search & her # are coming up empty. LMK if anyone has info.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...spaol/43524860
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/21817395
-
01-12-22 14:29 #16683Senior Member

Posts: 270Seeker--Clear your Inbox
Hey bud. Your inbox is full again. .
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 13:27 #16682Senior Member

Posts: 129Jacey
She has been unresponsive, and with that recent arrest not sure what's going on. Anyone heard from her?
-
01-12-22 13:19 #16681Regular Member

Posts: 22Candy
Anyone know her? I'm in communication with her, but the location is more high then usually normal. This seems fishy on the face. Just wondering if anyone else have info, thanks.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/513729535309
-
01-12-22 12:34 #16680Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
It's really simple, don't see them and your life will improve in so many ways.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 12:14 #16679Senior Member

Posts: 141Any other sites?
Hey guys,
Here is a small list of sites that I have come across so far that are not agencies. Any other non-agency sites that you guys use to find talent?
Skipthegames.
Excortbabylon / listcrawler.
Sumosear. Ch.
-
01-12-22 11:29 #16678Senior Member

Posts: 35Rrr
Saw this one a few weeks back, forgot to post a review. She hosts out of a decent apartment in and. Raleigh. Wore a mask the whole time, body pics are accurate. Topless massage had a lot of pressure, very good IMO. However her phone was blowing up during our session and she stopped to answer every call, very annoying. On the flip, a mediocre CBJ (all CBJ are mediocre at best to me) until she got me semi hard and then climbs on top for cowgirl. Not enjoyable at all. Fake moaning and repeatedly yelling out "you like that Papi?" over and over just turned me off. Rushed me out the door for next appointment. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 10:38 #16677Senior Member

Posts: 103Gangbang / train
Hey fellas. I have a petite pretty black girl who wants to do a small train tonight. She is a provider but there is no fee. Just need two reliable fellas with big dicks. Not sure about anal but anything else goes, including bb and bbbj. Hmu with your contact info and lets set this up. Thanks.
-
01-12-22 10:35 #16676Senior Member

Posts: 281I think the point is not to go on a pussy strike. It's to give business to the electrician who is charging $75 an hour instead of the electrician charging $100 an hour when they will both ultimately get your electricity back up and running. Eventually the electrician charging $100 will eventually go down on their price when they lose business.
Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 09:41 #16675Senior Member

Posts: 70It's supply and demand. Everyone's "favorite" times in this hobby often trace back to 2010 ish, back when we are on the heels of a recession. Unemployment rate was 11%+ in NC versus below 4% now; household wealth was drained after the housing crash. There were a lot of non pros that got into the business to make ends meet. Now only druggies need to see a constant revolving door of guys to feed a habit. Many dudes were also broke, so they couldn't afford to pay up as much. Thus, rates were cheap.
What people here treat as "GPS" is women charging what the market will bear. Same thing as any skills tradesperson or white collar worker. Trying to organize some sort of pussy strike on this forum will be just as successful as trying to do it for electricians because you're pissed you have to pay $100+ per hour in labor to rewire your house.
Y'all will get your cheaper rates again when the economy crashes. Until then, pay the rates or get priced out of the market. Capitalism 101.
-
01-12-22 09:37 #16674Senior Member

Posts: 190Locals on RRR
Awesome thanks very much! Too bad about Jamie. She looks like she'd be quite the hostess!
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 08:59 #16673Senior Member

Posts: 281I've been in the game for about a decade. I remember ponying up 350 for my favorite porn star Mellanie Monroe around 2011. It was amazing! That was a lot of money for me at that time. Fast forward to last year and I reach out again hoping for the same experience even though I would expect her rate to have increased. Oh it increased alright. Increased to $1200 for 1 hour. Although I could technically afford that, I would probably have instant regret as soon as I left the room.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
My point is, although I am in a much better financial situation today, that date with Mellanie Monroe remains the most I have ever spent on an escort. I just can't justify spending anything more than 4 or 500 on this hobby. But to each his own.
-
01-12-22 08:49 #16672Senior Member

Posts: 36Ashley
Anyone have any info on this one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/750566233847
-
01-12-22 02:03 #16671Senior Member

Posts: 97800 is insane
Unless a young Halle Barry or Selma Hayek appears I can't wrap my head around even considering 800. Even with those two I'd have to think on it real hard. Been doing this for little less than two decades in Atlanta, Charlotte, DC / Northern VA, Greensboro, and Raleigh, back to the days when good agencies offered up a variety of demonless young cute girl next door types who all were GFE. Financially I am fortunate enough that I could easily drop 8 and not miss it much, but never have I ever had an experience worth even close to that for an hour. And I've had some really, really good times. If someone has, I'd love to hear about it, and who it was with if you'd like to share?
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
Actually, never mind, you would just be contributing to the spread of the GPS that we need to stamp out.
-
01-11-22 18:07 #16670Senior Member

Posts: 260Thief
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/487425750487
No name in the ad. Phone digits are 984 23 X 8586. I don't know if we are allowed to post complete phone numbers.
AA about 5-2, said her name was Kay.
Also, I noticed this thief is back posting:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...b/523557535551
Goes by Beauty digits 984 24 x 7211.











Reply With Quote






