High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5185

    Holy crap

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCH  [View Original Post]
    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...w/278732399276

    She's still months away but figured y'all would like to get a heads up.
    If you want it tight, you better be huge.

  2. #5184
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    One & Done

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    No questions asked. Happy w cip. No CG, kissing.

    Quite attractive, good, big ass.
    BBFS. Head game sucked though, and not literally. No kissing, so that's lame. Her pictures look better than she does. She's not ugly, but I wouldn't say "quite attractive". Her ass was round, and okay, but not great. Her personality was nice and fairly outgoing, but she doesn't seem to like what she does. Most everything about it seemed mechanical. She smokes too. I didn't check her profile, and actually I still haven't; however, smoking and the smell it leaves is nasty. Had I checked and discovered that, I would've passed. Smokers are a deal breaker for me. Also, her kitty had a slight odor.

    I do not recommend seeing her.
    Last edited by RamblinJavlin; 01-19-22 at 02:12. Reason: errors and clarity

  3. #5183

    God damn

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyCH  [View Original Post]
    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...w/278732399276

    She's still months away but figured y'all would like to get a heads up.
    I can smell that funk through my monitor LOL.

  4. #5182

    Menu speaks for itself

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...w/278732399276

    She's still months away but figured y'all would like to get a heads up.

  5. #5181

    Luck of the draw

    Saw her twice. Got BBFS twice. Slightly shorted on time (hour booked and paid) first time as next guy was downstairs and waiting.

    Second time she tried shorting me (hour booked and paid) at the 20-25 minute mark. I called her bluff. I said if you're only willing to do hh, then refund me an appropriate amount. She did. I left. I'm done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    You lucky, I didn't get BBFS, even offered to show my test result, nothing.

    Not the best head service either. Little tummy stretch marks. Booked hr, left in 20 min.

    Towards the end she said she only offer bb to regulars.

  6. #5180
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    You lucky, I didn't get BBFS, even offered to show my test result, nothing.

    Not the best head service either. Little tummy stretch marks. Booked hr, left in 20 min.

    Towards the end she said she only offer bb to regulars.
    I only saw her once and got it and have been trying to see her again. She's no showed me 3 times tho but I still haven't given up.

  7. #5179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    No questions asked. Happy w cip. No CG, kissing.

    Quite attractive, good, big ass.
    You lucky, I didn't get BBFS, even offered to show my test result, nothing.

    Not the best head service either. Little tummy stretch marks. Booked hr, left in 20 min.

    Towards the end she said she only offer bb to regulars.

  8. #5178

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    I get an email a few days before she gets to Portland. She has a civic job that requires her to travel. She does this for fun. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one so there is no reason for her to post an ad. She has many suitors. I've seen Anna at least a dozen times.
    I've got my fingers crossed for her visiting California soon. I guess the only question is what doesn't she do? Rimming? How's the DFK? Water sports, clock watcher?

  9. #5177

    Insatiable Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    Her profile on TNA says she hasn't been on the site since last November, how did you reach her?
    I get an email a few days before she gets to Portland. She has a civic job that requires her to travel. She does this for fun. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one so there is no reason for her to post an ad. She has many suitors. I've seen Anna at least a dozen times.

  10. #5176

    Insatiable Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHertz1965  [View Original Post]
    Her profile on TNA says she hasn't been on the site since last November, how did you reach her?
    I'm pretty sure you can only reach her via email through TNA. BUT you have to email almost the instant you see her ad because she fills up (pun intended).

  11. #5175

    Fake profile

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBengals  [View Original Post]
    Either she doesn't know what "BBW" means or her pictures are REALLY old, hah.

    Her listcrawler ad: 💋💦💋SPECIALS👅Pretty BBW😋 💋💦💋Curvy Ass And Clean Pussy 💋💦.

    Lists "BB, GFE" as available services, but I wonder if she has a unique interpretation of those terms as well!
    That's a fake, pictures are of a camgirl called heatherbby.

  12. #5174
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see her after all this time. Her body was amazing and her kitty was so damn picture perfect. Her tattoo on her stomach pretty much spells out how much she loves BBFS.
    Her profile on TNA says she hasn't been on the site since last November, how did you reach her?

  13. #5173

    The skinniest BBW I ever saw, LOL

    Either she doesn't know what "BBW" means or her pictures are REALLY old, hah.

    Her listcrawler ad: 💋💦💋SPECIALS👅Pretty BBW😋 💋💦💋Curvy Ass And Clean Pussy 💋💦.

    Lists "BB, GFE" as available services, but I wonder if she has a unique interpretation of those terms as well!

  14. #5172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see her after all this time. Her body was amazing and her kitty was so damn picture perfect. Her tattoo on her stomach pretty much spells out how much she loves BBFS.
    I have never gotten a reply to my emails.

  15. #5171
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1888  [View Original Post]
    Any more info would help to know which Anna you're talking about.
    I wrote insatiable Anna in the title?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape