Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #5170

    I've hesitated with her

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents,

    Been hard to satisfy my hobby needs lately due to my schedule but wanted to give you some info with regards to a mature provider in the Vancouver area within the Fruit Valley neighbourhood I visited last week. Came down south for some personal errands and made an hour appointment the day before with Honey Suckle as I am a sucker for mature big breasted women who offer GFE services. Hadn't received any intel prior whether BBFS was available, despite my best efforts of research but needed to try & TOFTT. Here are the basics:

    The Good. Decent incall with on street parking, great comms, & was on schedule. LOTS of fantastic DFK, plenty of groping, DATY (tasted fantastic), and awesome BBBJ with CIM. Provided a full hour with no rush out the door.

    The Bad. Tried my best to get BBFS without being pushy and was a no-go. Maybe she will relent with multiple visits but not sure.

    The Ugly. She has several dogs which isn't a big deal for me but she kept them in a separate bedroom & they whined just a bit..
    Because, frankly, her face pics look like there has been some hard mileage put on. What did you think? I'm a wrong?

  2. #5169

    Insatiable Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1888  [View Original Post]
    Any more info would help to know which Anna you're talking about.
    This is Ms Insatiable.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...nsatiable-Anna

    And her title says everything you need to know.

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

  3. #5168
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash1888  [View Original Post]
    Any more info would help to know which Anna you're talking about.
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about Insatiable Anna from TNA.

  4. #5167

    Which Anna?

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see her after all this time. Her body was amazing and her kitty was so damn picture perfect. Her tattoo on her stomach pretty much spells out how much she loves BBFS.
    Any more info would help to know which Anna you're talking about.

  5. #5166

    Insatiable Anna was amazing

    Finally got to see her after all this time. Her body was amazing and her kitty was so damn picture perfect. Her tattoo on her stomach pretty much spells out how much she loves BBFS.

  6. #5165

    I Tried But Failed.

    Hi Gents,

    Been hard to satisfy my hobby needs lately due to my schedule but wanted to give you some info with regards to a mature provider in the Vancouver area within the Fruit Valley neighbourhood I visited last week. Came down south for some personal errands and made an hour appointment the day before with Honey Suckle as I am a sucker for mature big breasted women who offer GFE services. Hadn't received any intel prior whether BBFS was available, despite my best efforts of research but needed to try & TOFTT. Here are the basics:

    The Good. Decent incall with on street parking, great comms, & was on schedule. LOTS of fantastic DFK, plenty of groping, DATY (tasted fantastic), and awesome BBBJ with CIM. Provided a full hour with no rush out the door.

    The Bad. Tried my best to get BBFS without being pushy and was a no-go. Maybe she will relent with multiple visits but not sure.

    The Ugly. She has several dogs which isn't a big deal for me but she kept them in a separate bedroom & they whined just a bit.

    She has had some weight loss and is really working on having a good figure with tits that don't sag too much. Overall a good visit which would have been an amazing visit if a BBFS session had been had.

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  7. #5164

    Sophia100

    Any intel on Sophia100? Her profile doesn't has bb listed as a dislike. She doesn't like to chat about the menu over text so any intel on her menu will be helpful.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?440443-Sophia100

  8. #5163

    To Good to be true

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...992/5033081670

    https://callescort.org/971-512-3414

    When I start the process of investigation it all leads to "I think its a scam".

    I love Yandex image search. Best on the internet.

    Any info?

  9. #5162

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by LackoTact  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I found this site last year and instead of just diving right in I've been lurking around. Trying to read between the lines and find out the dues and don'ts. I've been partaking in this hobby of sorts for a while now and I've got a few tricks of the trade worth sharing and I definitely picked up a couple since I've been checking inside out. You seem like a tight knit group and I hope I get to be a part of that clever banter I'm seeing around here. Anyway I just wanted to finally speak up and say hi.
    Welcome out of the shadows, Lacko!

  10. #5161

    Here ya go

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/73339833#.

    Right out in the open. She's a bit shady but a good time nonetheless.

  11. #5160

    Done lurking

    Hello all, I found this site last year and instead of just diving right in I've been lurking around. Trying to read between the lines and find out the dues and don'ts. I've been partaking in this hobby of sorts for a while now and I've got a few tricks of the trade worth sharing and I definitely picked up a couple since I've been checking inside out. You seem like a tight knit group and I hope I get to be a part of that clever banter I'm seeing around here. Anyway I just wanted to finally speak up and say hi.

  12. #5159
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23  [View Original Post]
    Found some time and saw her. BBBJ was not an issue but she grabbed cover for the rest. However I think that a couple of visits and it might just get missed. I will try a few more times as she was still fun covered.
    I saw the Seattle positing and was very interested. When I texted her she said no kissing, everything covered. I asked if there were upgrades available and she said no. I decided not to see her.

  13. #5158

    Sassy aka Dirty Girl

    Shorted on time, didn't even get 15 minutes. Everything available but I will not be seeing her again. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tland/73259432

  14. #5157
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you're new. Contribute first (not just once), inquire second. Lose the attitude.
    The attitude came my way it wasn't given. All is great here, thank you.

  15. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you're new. Contribute first (not just once), inquire second. Lose the attitude.
    It's almost as if that account was named ironically.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape