Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 18421
-
01-12-22 21:51 #8206Senior Member

Posts: 138Has a #667 area code. At the last moment tried and up sell pics. Otherwise she was good and pleasant.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 21:36 #8205Senior Member

Posts: 384Hash browns
Any info on this one? https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-d0e0741978a9.
This one also hit me up first. Got to chatting, I got access to the private photos, google images didn't turn up squat. She rushing trying to meet to the FC though. If anyone else has seen her, that'd be cool to mention. Otherwise I'm not trying to risk myself on bust or whatever.
-
01-12-22 17:19 #8204Senior Member

Posts: 371She's bad news
A million rules, non GFE, expensive, smells bad.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 14:49 #8203Senior Member

Posts: 586Pretty sure that's Jeanne / Starr or whatever she's calling herself these days. Still advertising on Tryst and PD at the very least.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 13:19 #8202Senior Member

Posts: 1062I'm working hard trying to get young coeds to fly down to DC. I might have another interest from Purdue- there's nothing comparable to young fresh coeds in the 20's.
I don't find the pro hoes desirable at all they all look like crack hoes and used up from a million dicks they swallowed.
-
01-12-22 12:45 #8201Senior Member

Posts: 384https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-77a3d512f0ed
Fairly certain this one used to post a lot on SkiptheGames and whatnot. I also remember some drama with her, but I forgot what.
-
01-12-22 10:50 #8200Senior Member

Posts: 256See the RVA board
Flaky, not as hot as pictured and likely substance issues.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 10:44 #8199Senior Member

Posts: 2192Who does that shit? And, frankly, what kind of girl asks? SA is full of scammers. Girls who have no intention to fuck you, but will milk you dry while you pay them to eat. You're sitting there hoping she eventually spreads her legs. She's thinking, "I need to find more fools like this."
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 10:20 #8198Senior Member

Posts: 468I appreciate my fellow mongers.
Yep. This is her. Thanks for the link. I think she is aware of this forum since she wouldn't send a link to her profile page. Guess I've also outed myself to her since she is probably reading this thread or will read this thread. Appreciate the intel from you and ITFCD (senior member who also tracked down the link). She seems like a sweet girl though. Might have to try to set something up with her.
Originally Posted by EasyeOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 10:11 #8197Senior Member

Posts: 233Erin / Amber from Richmond?
Are you referring to this one: https://members.seeking.com/member/6...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
Def. A veteran with lots of reviews on the Richmond board. I'm surprised she's offering to drive that far, not reliable from personal experience. She has reviews that go back at last 3 years. If we are talking about the same one.
-
01-12-22 08:49 #8196Senior Member

Posts: 288Man I must have replied to the wrong post. No, my intel has nothing to do with the attorney.
Originally Posted by BobLobLa
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 23:28 #8195Regular Member

Posts: 7Stay away
Just wanted to clarify that I did not see her and do not plan to do that either. By pass, I meant "skip". Not the best use of language on my side.
Originally Posted by RoyVallis
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 22:21 #8194Senior Member

Posts: 138While I don't know her, I give Richmond girls an extra $ and they happily come here sparing several hours drive time.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 21:34 #8193Senior Member

Posts: 468Erin from Richmond
Any of you mongers have any experience with Erin from Richmond? Can't post her full name or contact info on her because of forum rules, and don't have a link to her SA page because according to her she took it down. She contacted me via text. Guess I had given her my number back when she had a SA account and she had saved it. She reached out to me via text asking to connect and initially I thought it was a scammer, but after exchanging snaps it's clear she is the real deal.
Definitely a veteran of the sugar bowl and so assume that one of you gents have had experience with her before. If so any intel would be appreciated. The drive to Richmond is a long one and so I'd like to know whether it's worth the gas.
-
01-11-22 17:01 #8192Senior Member

Posts: 256I'm confused.
That's the "attorney" I referenced earlier?
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






